Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm glad that you finally got a bed Northgirl, I hope you managed to get some sleep and that you're ok.

Let the cat out so now I'm awake and thinking of getting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I hope you got some sleep northgirl.
    I'm huddled against the radiator in the kitchen waiting for the hearing to kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Waiting to go into my youngest school play, not sure exactly what she is but it's requires white leggings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in the waiting room at my mum's neurologist waiting for her yearly appointment.

Going to get the Christmas grocery shopping (wine) after.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

On route for more Christmas shopping

for myself :D

Northgirl hope all is well with you xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the way to pick up doggo from the vets. He's had x-rays but we weren't given results yet. I'm so nervous, I have a bad feeling and I don't know why. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the couch chilling out before work..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside with my baby in my arms, (plus ten million accessories :)) no nicer feeling!

Hope you're ok north girl.

Jealous of your shopping trip witchie, what a year for me to not like alcohol anymore. I could do with a few hours of forgetfulness :D. (knowing me I'd probably become maudlin and ruin the party! Lol ) enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Taking my morning dump.

Now I am taking my Evening Dump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside with my baby in my arms, (plus ten million accessories :)) no nicer feeling!

Hope you're ok north girl.

Jealous of your shopping trip witchie, what a year for me to not like alcohol anymore. I could do with a few hours of forgetfulness :D. (knowing me I'd probably become maudlin and ruin the party! Lol ) enjoy!

Brilliant to read that cbyrd...delighted for ye both

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room (where else :rolleyes:) watching bleach.

I can hear phantom panting noises in my ear. Only in one ear though

Spooky!

cbyrd wrote:
    Cotside with my baby in my arms, (plus ten million accessories ) no nicer feeling!
    Such a lovely post. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At an AA meeting, just about to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,899 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Standing at a bus stop on Patrick street in cork city waiting to get the bus home. It's kind of raining/sleeting and it's miserable.

On the way to pick up doggo from the vets. He's had x-rays but we weren't given results yet. I'm so nervous, I have a bad feeling and I don't know why.
    It could be worse, but it also could be better. His elbow is badly dislocated but it's been done for too long to do any sort of repair. Our options were fusing the joint, which would mean months of recovery with no guarantee of a working limb, or amputation which is shorter recovery time and he'll be up an about in a day or two. He's booked in for amputation on Monday. He'll lose his leg but he'll be a lot more comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

It could be worse, but it also could be better. His elbow is badly dislocated but it's been done for too long to do any sort of repair. Our options were fusing the joint, which would mean months of recovery with no guarantee of a working limb, or amputation which is shorter recovery time and he'll be up an about in a day or two. He's booked in for amputation on Monday. He'll lose his leg but he'll be a lot more comfortable.

Sorry to hear that purple but hopefully he'll be in no pain afterwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Paws. At least he'll be in less pain after op.

This is where your working knowledge can both be of benefit & a curse.

Plenty of dogs are very mobile on 3 legs.

Couch side and my poor wallet is not the better from today :D

Santa was very good to me ;)

Cbyrd delighted to hear your news but I'll keep lighting candles for you and your family xxx

gifted wrote:
    Sorry to hear that purple but hopefully he'll be in no pain afterwards...
    Yeah, he should be fine. All going well he'll be home Tuesday on pain relief and probably antibiotics.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Sorry to hear that Paws. At least he'll be in less pain after op.

This is where your working knowledge can both be of benefit & a curse.

Plenty of dogs are very mobile on 3 legs.
    Fingers crossed, he should be fine afterwards. I've seen the same vet do a similar amputation and the dog was walking that evening.

That's very true. I thought it was a tumour when I saw his elbow and I've been so worried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching National Geographic Docs on YouTube, after wrapping all the pressies. Dare not look at bank balance.

Trying to relax in the bed. I'm back up at just after midnight to get ready to go to the airport. Back to England tomorrow, and back to work Saturday.

Not gonna lie, I has a major sad. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

wrecked. in bed. Supervising guys working on my house for two days takes it out of you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Couch side, helping my mom by ripping wool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Stuck in a traffic jam on top of a mountain as some vehicle caught fire.

Benefits of a RV, I could sit here all night and it wouldn’t bother me, toilet shower and full kitchen available.

Couch side with Michael Buble on the tv

Merry Christmas to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote: »
    Couch side with Michael Buble on the tv

Merry Christmas to me :D

Ditto..wine on board and I'm getting teary .ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Ditto..wine on board and I'm getting teary .ðŸ˜

Isn’t he just adorable ;)

Still couch side

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Drinking white wine on my balcony in Turkey. Not a huge white white fan but they put the red in the mini bar fridge along with the white so... red wine is now acclimatising to room temp for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Leaba.
    Nothing like a good stretch on clean smooth sheets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement