Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've relocated myself to the bedroom and am now just relaxing here before sleepy time (about another hour anyway) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside now watching Serial Killers. I think I might have a problem as I can’t get enough of these type of shows :(

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

TG1 wrote: »
    Tearing the house apart looking for deep heat or a heat wrap or a hot water bottle. I tidied the other day as my landlord was calling out and I've no idea where anything is now!

water bottles in this house are like members of the family.
    would be lost without the little gems.

the kids ones, that have a teddy covering, I fill them for kiddo walking to school in the winter. or going to the shops.
    been doing it since the toddler days. I used to half fill one with not too hot water,and put it on his lap in the pram too:cool:

bedside now, with a tummy full of bolognese:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. I acted like a bloke cliche this evening. Had sex, demanded a sandwich, ate said sandwich on the sofa, dropping crumbs, while himself tended to the toddler who woke while I was eating. He fell asleep with the toddler so I'm in the spare room and all. I even belched at one stage post-sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, dreading getting up tomorrow because that signals the start of a hectic week :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

"Up" in the night listening to the wind and rain. Cat on the pillow by me fast asleep.... cat on my feet fast asleep... cat in the wool bin fast asleep..... dog in her doggie bed fast asleep.. Keeping watch.. ah well..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Someone suggested that we show pictures from our various hotel rooms, so I decided to kick it off, and nope I'm not in prison.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Clock watching, week off approaches

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bed, serious case of Monday blues.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bed, serious case of Monday blues.

Same as. Need to get up now in a minute and hit the shower as I've an interview in town this morning and although the job itself isn't in the city centre, it's a reminder way I don't work there (drive 45 minutes to the luas, pay for that and parking, get into town and walk to this place).

Wouldn't be doing it every day! Even though I've an hour's commute at the moment, it's motorway pretty much door to door and I do love my car :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just sat at my desk...there must be an easier way .😭

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Whispered wrote: »
    Bed. I acted like a bloke cliche this evening. Had sex, demanded a sandwich, ate said sandwich on the sofa, dropping crumbs, while himself tended to the toddler who woke while I was eating. He fell asleep with the toddler so I'm in the spare room and all. I even belched at one stage post-sandwich.

Did ya leave the toilet seat up as well?:):);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Preparing for a day crammed with lots of nothing in particular. It's another fine day, so the bits and bibs of the garden beckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I says wrote: »
    Did ya leave the toilet seat up as well?:):);)

I didn't go that far now!
    Home from crèche drop off. Have a fair bit to do but just want to sit and have a cuppa and catch up with a series I've been watching. Lazy day or productive day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

A real bloke would be having the sambo and watching TV while having sex ..lol lol

And burped at the right time lol.lol

sinking slowly sleepwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Having the full Irish with a pot of tea for ten

In from out... Wandered a while at the back, marvelling in the weather. What they rightly call a "soft day".Utterly still and quiet so every small sound is sharp. A dog over on the mainland... and the tide is low; sandbanks and rocks and not a ripple...still and silent. Peace after storm..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my hairdressers! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just dropped the Mrs off in the blackrock clinic for an operation. It really is nice in there, am almost jealous of her staying overnight. Almost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitchenside, havin some scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. Minions in school. Mr Sam in work. Bliss. Almost makes working Saturday worthwhile just to have this quiet day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stuck to the bed with the shakes and hangover from hell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Stink of fags & had half a dozen pints too ?

Interview all done. Now back to the day job :)

slowly wending through a quiet afternoon, with excursions to the fields , picking flowers..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In the Deise, havin a ham blaa

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Samsgirl wrote: »
    In the Deise, havin a ham blaa

Fúck ya :P

All caught up since I got back to the office. Have a few calls with my US team later but then home :)

Inside for the first time today. Time to get dinner on.

• Advertisement

Watching In The Night Garden...…...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement