Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Whispered wrote:
    Bed. I acted like a bloke cliche this evening. Had sex, demanded a sandwich, ate said sandwich on the sofa, dropping crumbs, while himself tended to the toddler who woke while I was eating. He fell asleep with the toddler so I'm in the spare room and all. I even belched at one stage post-sandwich.

Lol.
    I'm jealous :D
    Cleopatra_ wrote:
    Ah I'm hoping it's just an off day but I reckon I'm getting a chest infection, my CF is definitely playing up the last few days. Thanks for the kind posts lads, such lovely posters on boards

Feel better soon, didn't realise it was you ;) .
    Couchside .. I found 2 Easter eggs today when I was bored and decided to do some cupboard sorting in my bedroom, it took flipping ages to clear out 3 'things ' drawers. About 3 ridiculous hours. Elliot slept through it, the 3 year old 'helped' :D
    I now have.5 Easter eggs.. and nurofen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Ha! When I'm I'm Dublin the taxi drivers ask me what part of cork I'm from...happens nearly every sodding time...
    told this to a girl from cork I was dating and she laughed...said I had the biggest bogger Kerry accent ever....
    dunno was I offended or relived :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :) night all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

bubblypop wrote: »
    I am sitting in my apartment, listening to all the stray dogs in the area howling along with the call to prayer!!
    sounds OK actually!!

Are you in Goa? That was my soundtrack there. I love a good call to prayer. Can be so soothing and melodic.

In bed not long awake.

Yesterday was at the dentist and was so tired I fell asleep mid filling. Dentist told me I was snoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bedside - baby just absolutely ripped ass and I'm almost afraid to check for lumps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just woke up.. Hopefully not for long though!

Nope, I'm awake.. Damn! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grey is the colour of the day as I retreat back to bed after "calling home"; one of our young co-workers, aged 35, dead of a heart attack.

Life is precious and fragile. He was a great worker, giving all for others.

Abed a while; bad night even before that. But life is precious so we work on ,letting the circle of family and coworkers close so we can heal.

Grey day; grey skies and sodden air...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Morning good folks of AH....sitting in Cafe Almera supping coffee...perving at nurses........it's grey and mouldy , the weather, not the nurse I'm just looking at ...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

@graces7 How many shades of grey ?

50?

Kitchensinkside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Autosport wrote: »
    Was it a galaxy one?

You're spot on nothing like a galaxy bar dipping it in a hot cup tea

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Change of plan last night so I found myself waking up in my own bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside at placement absolutely dreaming of getting into bed later

Ended up falling back asleep earlier around 7 and woke just after 8.

In the office anyway now and having a latte while replying to some emails from overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Stuck in a jam in Galway city driving rain real Irish summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Drinking solpadeine. MMMMMMMM

Just after lunch myself.. It was... Ok lol

Steak sandwich and chips with pepper sauce for dipping - should have asked them to hold the mustard though!

m17 wrote: »
    Stuck in a jam in Galway city driving rain real Irish summer

That brings back memories... never again thankfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On my way to the cinema to watch I am Pretty. On my tod. The joys of being a pensioner at the age of 29 :p

I'm having a sit and stuck the ol Spotify on. That very sad and lovely song Jealous by Labyrinth came on. Isn't it strange how you can love someone but still miss someone else.

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    Drinking solpadeine. MMMMMMMM

Share? I am out of it :rolleyes:

Just finishing "packing" for tomorrow. all points west then north. The Texas lady will be driving; taking a rosary in case..although as she will have already negotiated the narrow, winding, rather bad road down to the slipway... ;)

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On my way to the cinema to watch I am Pretty. On my tod. The joys of being a pensioner at the age of 29 :p

Reminds me of this..

I'm sure it's COMPLETELY different though! :p

Enjoy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

A guy has sat down next to me at the cinema and keeps chatting to me. Help! If I don't come back ye know I was murdered :p

I'm having a sit and stuck the ol Spotify on. That very sad and lovely song Jealous by Labyrinth came on. Isn't it strange how you can love someone but still miss someone else.

That song hits home with me, his voice suits it so beautifully and then I'm like a blubbering mess :(

I'm now carside perving on builders ;) Not a patch on your nurses gifted :D

A guy has sat down next to me at the cinema and keeps chatting to me. Help! If I don't come back ye know I was murdered :p

Look into his eyes and say

I see dead people :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Look into his eyes and say

I see dead people :D

Icy Dead People.

It's more sinister that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Be careful when he offers you some of his popcorn... esp if the box is on his lap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Spent a lot of the day in the ICU visiting someone. Thankfully all ok now. Back home resting before daddy duties.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Be careful when he offers you some of his popcorn... esp if the box is on his lap!!

I think it's him that needs to be careful!! :pac::D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement