Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

My pride and joy is having it's nct just passed all good for another two years

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

Sitting in McDonald's looking out the window..
    It castover looking, and lightly raining,
    but it's lovely and warm @16°; outside(;D)
    Perfect day imo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting room, for a relax with the newspaper before contemplating dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Watching the elderberry tree dancing outside the window in that rare combination of sun and wind...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just about finished for the day here - now just waiting on the traffic to die off a bit - but thinking I'll work from home tomorrow to do a presentation for a meeting on Thursday.

Tonight will be some food, TV and relaxing I reckon - or to put it another way....

:)

• Advertisement

I'm in bed. Absolutely knackered. I'm off to the doctor Thursday to figure out this tiredness

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I'm in bed. Absolutely knackered. I'm off to the doctor Thursday to figure out this tiredness

(((HUGS)))

Fingers crossed it's just a bug - had a nasty one myself for a few days there in February that wiped me out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Kinda cursing Witchie I'm so tired. Decided to watch an episode of "Safe" on Netflix as she had mentioned it , and I thought it looked good. I got totally sucked into it and watched it all , I'm raging now as I'll have to research something else now to watch . Not really a big tv person but loved that as I'm almost finished designated survivor and getting a bit bored with it . Open to suggestions for this rainy dull evening though , on the couch pondering dinner and who will be home to even eat if

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Fingers crossed it's just a bug - had a nasty one myself for a few days there in February that wiped me out :(

I feel grand apart from being tired so it's definitely not a bug. It may be a deficiency in something and also stress related. Or the fact that my boyfriend has turned in to a snore monster :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

snowbabe wrote: »
    Kinda cursing Witchie I'm so tired. Decided to watch an episode of "Safe" on Netflix as she had mentioned it , and I thought it looked good. I got totally sucked into it and watched it all , I'm raging now as I'll have to research something else now to watch . Not really a big tv person but loved that as I'm almost finished designated survivor and getting a bit bored with it . Open to suggestions for this rainy dull evening though , on the couch pondering dinner and who will be home to even eat if

What kinda stuff do you like? :)

I feel grand apart from being tired so it's definitely not a bug. It may be a deficiency in something and also stress related. Or the fact that my boyfriend has turned in to a snore monster :D

True story...

Several years back me and some of the lads had a bit of a session in one of their houses. Good craic, drinks and BBQ was had.

I'd had a long week so went to bed early enough but was woken a few hours later by one of them kicking the bed and telling me to stop bloody snoring (like I had any control over it)

I promptly went back to sleep.. next time I woke, the room was empty! :p

What kinda stuff do you like? :)
    Drama, murder, I'm easy to please really . I also likeed Dr Foster too, so it's quite varied . I'm too lazy to read the books I have which I really should

snowbabe wrote: »
    Drama, murder, I'm easy to please really . I also likeed Dr Foster too, so it's quite varied . I'm too lazy to read the books I have which I really should

I could recommend The Shield which has drama, murder and corrupt cops all in one :) - and far better than The Wire IMO

Bosch (Amazon so not sure if on Netflix here) is another good show.

Billions as I mentioned last night is another one I really enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Another day, another hotel room!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the couch having an ice lol. I survived in case anyone was wondering, but did the poor guy? That is the question :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On my way to the cinema to watch I am Pretty. On my tod. The joys of being a pensioner at the age of 29 :p

after years of parenting, and feeling burnt out in life already(at near the same age:(),
    the idea of the cinema alone, sounds like total bliss:pac:

I could recommend The Shield which has drama, murder and corrupt cops all in one :) - and far better than The Wire IMO

Bosch (Amazon so not sure if on Netflix here) is another good show.

Billions as I mentioned last night is another one I really enjoy :)

Thanks kaiser will try those and have a little look tonight , I also liked "persons of interest" on Netflix too , a different story in each episode

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Lots of good noise about Safe right enough. It has jumped to the top of my queue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Trying to psych myself up to go for a shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tucked up in my jammies watching Modern Family.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

That time again, pull on my shorts and gear and soon to be heading to football. Yippeeeeee :rolleyes:

Lots of good noise about Safe right enough. It has jumped to the top of my queue.

Really enjoyed it last night ..... till after 3am 😂

Just home now. Traffic wasn't too bad thankfully - was a bit worried when there was a 10 minute queue to get out of the estate but grand after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, what a hectic day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside, making dinner even though I feel more sick than hungry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Woohoo- home.
    Boo - have to iron.
    Looking at the iron and developing my telekinesis skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    That depends. Do you have your tragus pierced? :p.

Oh - I do.

Free wine please. :D

*Slowly catching up on the thread and not ironing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn, bedside, just woke up from a nap, was trying not to have one :3.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement