Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Kitchen table eating porridge & drinking strong black coffee ... sleepy kids are starting to join me for some brekkie

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Clockwatching as I have a ferry to catch... Which means watching the house up the lane where the ferrymen live... aim to be at the end of my driveway when they leave there... ;)

Beautiful day , and so thankful for that. Our friend from Texas will see Mayo at its glorious best..Killalla, Downpatrick Head..... Picnic packed and all set.. Have to stop off for fresh bread... and chocolate.. and cake...YOU know..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Graces7 wrote: »
    Clockwatching as I have a ferry to catch... Which means watching the house up the lane where the ferrymen live... aim to be at the end of my driveway when they leave there... ;)

Beautiful day , and so thankful for that. Our friend from Texas will see Mayo at its glorious best..Killalla, Downpatrick Head..... Picnic packed and all set.. Have to stop off for fresh bread... and chocolate.. and cake...YOU know..

Have a great day Grace.

I'm back in bed after packing the kids off to school,I've a late start today due to a meeting and swore I'd get up early and do a few bits around the house...major procrastination going on...tomorrow is another day.😭

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    .,.......Also ring the RTB and get advice if you haven't already. Maybe even open a case with them. That might get the management company moving :)

Think Witchie is still our lady in KL ( in a similar sense to"Our man in Havana" )

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At my home office, ice pack on foot, painkillers taken and trying to get some work done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Call them, and keep calling them until they sort it. Better yet, if they have an office call into them.

In my experience, emails are rarely effective in cases like that - too easily ignored. It's a lot harder to ignore someone standing in front of you or on the phone.

I have spent literally hours on the phone with the likes of eir when they've screwed up (again!) but I've also always had it resolved and compensated for.

Also ring the RTB and get advice if you haven't already. Maybe even open a case with them. That might get the management company moving :)
    0lddog wrote: »
    Think Witchie is still our lady in KL ( in a similar sense to"Our man in Havana" )
    Yup not sure who to go to here but they said they have found the document they have been looking for for the past few weeks and will process my refund.

I have gone to their office before and threatened to file a police report but the CEO assured me in Person a month ago that he would get it sorted. It was this receipt missing that apparently slowed things so hopefully it will be sorted..

Lying on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself. Dentist had to take the tooth out and since it was cracked near the roots, it broke and he had to dig around to get the roots out.

Due to my over production of histamine I feel everything and was in agony even after 4 injections. He kept saying I couldn't feel it but by foly huck I could.

While waiting for a taxi after, the next patient came out and was asking if was ok. Apparently her and 2 others waiting were horrified coz they could hear my distress in the waiting room. Oops.

Done now and hopefully will be ok.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In a comfy bed in a hotel room in Kilkenny enjoying a mid week break. Saunter down to breakfast shortly.

Enjoy work AHers!!! :D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Debating whether to bring my move forward a week to avoid awful family

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Lying on my bed. I've an extremely painful gluteus maximus after my first reformer Pilates class yesterday. And it hasn't shrunk 😂

It's a literal pain in backside lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

northgirl wrote: »
    Debating whether to bring my move forward a week to avoid awful family

Could be an idea if it's that bad :( .. moving is stressful enough without family hassles on top of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the couch doing my morning treatments. Want to skip them and just have breakfast but it isn't worth feeling rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On the couch doing my morning treatments. Want to skip them and just have breakfast but it isn't worth feeling rotten.

Do them!!! Else I'll not talk to you... again :D

Sat at my desk drinking a can of diet coke BB 28.04... coz that's how I roll
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Hiit session just finished. Catching my breath now. Week 4. Feeling stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just finished a brekkie of scrambled egg sausage, mushrooms, toast and coffee.
    Into work for 1 today but there till 8.
    Boo hiss

Could be an idea if it's that bad :( .. moving is stressful enough without family hassles on top of it

Yeah, it will give me a week in the sun before I start work but will cost me another €300 or €400. I'm persona non-grata anyway so wonder should I just do it.

Yeah, it will give me a week in the sun before I start work but will cost me another €300 or €400. I'm persona non-grata anyway so wonder should I just do it.

Week in the sun, relaxing and de-stressing (which it sounds like you need, especially if starting work then after) vs aggro and hassle with family.

Well worth it if the budget allows :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Week in the sun, relaxing and de-stressing (which it sounds like you need, especially if starting work then after) vs aggro and hassle with family.

Well worth it if the budget allows :)

I'd second that, and it'll give you a chance to settle into your new surroundings before you start work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Having a iceburger at salthill on this lovely sunny day

m17 wrote: »
    Having a iceburger at salthill on this lovely sunny day

It's gorgeous out alright :) Just back from the bank myself and considering what to do for lunch (and dinner later on)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

On a train to Kentish Town with the kids, baby's 3 month jabs this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Taking a small stack of post - mostly cards and letters - to the garden for perusal.

Setting up my new UK phone, aka my burner phone :p

I have a UK one already but I bought it for 30 pounds and it's the slowest piece of shyte ever. Serves me right for being a cheap arse but I already have a decent Irish phone that I can't break contract with so I just wanted something cheap. Lesson learned!

Fretting.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Finally sitting down after a day of toing and froing. Might try to catch some Zzzzz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just back from meeting with the sgt who’s looking after the harrasment charge, first time to meet him and he was very nice. Hopefully all this will be put to bed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Fretting.. :o

Need a crunchie ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Out the back in the sun in East Clare, drinking coffee
    Took my Da shopping earlier,run done and time to relax before night shift at 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Inside after a sun filled busy day and well ready for a spot of dinner.

Lying on my bed trying to psyche myself up for a shower. Somebody wash me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Lying on my bed trying to psyche myself up for a shower. Somebody wash me :p

Pucking heads off the shams to get to top of the queue lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement