Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph your tea is on the way, Lyons wasn't it :D

Cheeky :eek: :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They'll be no riding in my kitchen :P

Oh :(
    Making my way bedside

Ohhhhhh......... ;)

Still on the couch but getting a bit tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Cheeky :eek: :mad:

It's ok I made you Earl Grey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Turned the sound down on my tv... African lads across the road are all worked up, shouting and roaring at each other...me looking out the window....and I'm starting to feel like I'm at Rorke's Drift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed. Where I feel most at ease

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Heading for bed. Knackered after a busy day of hearing test, passport photos (not going on holiday. Need it for the blue badge for the car...) for little man and then a sh!te attack in boots that needed new trousers.. him not me :D
    Then for some insane reason while buying tomatoes and lettuce, I also bought a ten foot trampoline and put it together while waiting for dinner to cook.. as you do..
    I didn't even have a jump on it yet, although I provided a great laugh for them when I fell on my ar3e when dragging the box to the yard.. the straps gave way and over I went. Poor 3 year old nearly ate herself laughing.. ffs. What am I raising. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's ok I made you Earl Grey :D

Awww :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Having a little night cap before hitting the hay.ðŸº

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just bedside after a long day in the trenches. Back tomorrow for more.

Still bedside

Colser wrote: »
    Having a little night cap before hitting the hay.ðŸº

Watcha having ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Listening to the dawn chorus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

First day of Ramadan, so while I sit here enjoying a Nespresso with the mutt, I feel for the street laborers and gardeners who wont eat/drink for the next 12 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting in my conservatory listening to the birds mocking me and enjoying some poached eggs, toast and black tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Just out of bed feel like staying at home because it's going to be another lovely day

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Setting up my new UK phone, aka my burner phone :p

I have a UK one already but I bought it for 30 pounds and it's the slowest piece of shyte ever. Serves me right for being a cheap arse but I already have a decent Irish phone that I can't break contract with so I just wanted something cheap. Lesson learned!

Hmm.. I have two cellphones, each under E20, from tesco and use their pay as you go . One is very simple, the other has camera etc. Never any trouble with either and call rates to eg Canada, are cheap .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Clockwatching as the time approaches for take-off... they kept changing the ferry time to suit me, bless them. I will again be the only passenger.. Not a bad life for an old wan!

Staying nearer home today and lunch is J's providing today according to our usual system. Hmmmm. I have no idea what is available locally..we shall see,,

We did go into the Balllycroy National Park interpretive display y'day and what a wonderful work they have done there. Wild life in all forms, sound, a great bird that seems to swoop on you ( light effect only)

The beach calls though ;) Loud and clear, and we will be ocean side most of the day today..a castle to see and another abbey,.

Always she brings gifts. A HUGE box of yarn as it is
    so cheap there, and a spare pair of binoculars so I can watch the birds etc.

AND a big box of Milk Tray :)

Then she will be away and we have no idea when or if we will meet again. At our great ages,,

So today we will enjoy Mayo and each other's company as we have been doing many years

HOPING our Wild Goats appear today..

Have a lovely day all, another fair and fine

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed relaxing for a couple of minutes before work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Graces7 wrote:
    Then she will be away and we have no idea when or if we will meet again. At our great ages,,

Glad to see ye are more focused on enjoying the time ye have.

At my desk feeling upset, had to listen to world war 3 this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Slept for 8 hours last night but feel like it was only 8 minutes. Have a load of stuff to do today and could do with 8 pints tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Was just leaving for work 30 mins ago, anyone able to name this breed of dog passing my front door?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Was just leaving for work 30 mins ago, anyone able to name this breed of dog passing my front door?

That's a cockarse .. similar to a cockapoo only has equestrian leanings....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofaside trying to motivate myself to do some work.

There is a crazy storm outside. The floor shook from the Sonic boom of the thunder just now. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

At home after accidently spraying bleach in my eye ffs

Hope you're ok. I "ooohd" when I read that. It sounds very very sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@ Herpes Free Since03, that's an American Airline approved service animal, you can take it on all flights with you.

Having a spot of lunch feel like a 99 after that with a few toppings

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

At my desk feeling upset, had to listen to world war 3 this morning.

Hi Seph....hope things are better in your world ...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting in the car avoiding going in to the madness and starting dinner, cooking & cleaning before we have to be out the door in an hour & a half

• Advertisement

Bacon and cabbage is on having a few spare ribs while it's cooking nothing like it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement