Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deskside watching classic simpsons.

I take it the cat is lounging with you :pac:?

No she's off gallivanting!

Lying on the couch with the black dog for company.

Him: Woof Woof!!
    Me: Fück off
    Him: Look at those happy married people
    Him: You should have more money
    Him: Lemmee bite you
    Me: Oh go on then

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on the couch with the black dog for company.

Him: Woof Woof!!
    Him: Look at those happy married people
    Him: You should have more money
    Him: Lemmee bite you
    Me: Oh go on then

Tell him to feck off :mad:
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    No she's off gallivanting!

Well It is Friday after all I guess :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

About to go on a flying visit to Beirut.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling out at the beautiful Mount Juliet resort in Kilkenny. Pure luxury! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilling out at the beautiful Mount Juliet resort in Kilkenny. Pure luxury! :D

A beautiful spot to unwind and people watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just home now. Kinda tired

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On couch, Watching 13 Reasons Why

Back inside for a top up and might just stay here, rather than chase the sun around the garden anymore.

I'm wrapped up under the duvet watching my stories. Now should I go to the shop for goodies?

• Advertisement

I'm wrapped up under the duvet watching my stories. Now should I go to the shop for goodies?

If the shop is less than 10 minutes away and you won't need to change before going out, then the rule is you go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading downstairs.

You definitely should :)

Bring us all back some goodies while you're at it :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bedside another early start tomorrow working the weekend so no Friday feeling here.

Always tough as I do the 12 days through start on a Monday and finish following Friday. Only every 1 in 8 weekends though so not so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

In the Boiler house sauna in temple bar

I'm in bed. It turns out that the Black Dog doesn't care much for lying under a duvet and watching an episode of Vera. Ahhhhhh tis great to see the back of him for another while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Just in from a lovely night out time for a night cap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting in my living room, taking a little break from a book I'm reading.

With a glass of wine and feeling rather smug after casting my vote in the Repeal referendum (I voted YES), so now I can ignore the debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In bed trying to get away from the referendum and who voted which way.

I says wrote: »
    In bed trying to get away from the referendum and who voted which way.

Did I tell you I voted YES today?.. Just in case, hey I voted today and I voted YES to repeal the 8th :D

Sleep tight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just in the leaba and regretting getting such an early appointment for my hair tomorrow..how am I going to get up ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

In work. Just aftet scoffing a kitkat and cuppa. Both went down very nice. Now id better go back and do another bit:)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Still by the beach, still in Mexico. Overfull from a dinner of seafood pizza washed down by Coronas that cost less than $1 each. 
    In other news though, I also finished the first Harry Potter book - okay, 20 years later but I couldn't put it down and did cover to cover in less than 24h! WHAT A READ! Cannot wait for part 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

On Tinder! Hai.. :) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Awake

:mad:
    On Tinder! Hai.. :) :cool:

Tinder, Bumble, POF

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Slipping slowly sideways in bed... YOU know!

Contemplating and pondering how to assimilate all the gifts J brought...The Milk Tray is easily solved ;) The spare binoculars will stay near the door... The HUGE bags of yarn are in the yarn corner..... so we are getting sorted... we went into tesco so i could sort my 2 phones out and she had never seen the "reduced" counters before. They were well stocked that day! Bread and cakes that freeze well. Even a chocolate cake ready for my birthday.. She was very impressed. Pineapples at 49 cents and rhubarb..

She wanted to buy me a rose bush as I had to leave a previous gifted one several moves ago, but I preferred a glorious blue trailing campanula.. It will spread and give cuttings..

So, here I am, listening to the wind, cats and dog fed and sleeping, work for my hands and healing slowly! All is well,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with a coffee. Big day ahead, excited but nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Getting ready for a day with the little fella :) I'll sleep tonight anyway :p

In bed with a coffee. Big day ahead, excited but nervous.

God dammit don't leave us hanging?.. That's as bad as someone checking into [insert hospital/clinic name] and waiting for the 'You ok hun?' replies.

So, TELL US?.

Sitting in the sun and contemplating cycling a few laps of Howth or heading to the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

So, TELL US?.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

:D:D:D

Pretty please?.. Pretty, pretty please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement