Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading to the garden with a wish list of chores as long as my arm. Biggest job is deciding where to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Pretty please?.. Pretty, pretty please?

Nothing too consequential really...but medical related. Can't say more I am afraid - must protect the innocent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

2 out of 3 kids awake, wife in Dublin probably waking up with dodgy head after the Ed Sheeran concert, I'm working on a presentation which I will show my wife later as to how I can justify a holiday this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nothing too consequential really...but medical related. Can't say more I am afraid - must protect the innocent!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, best of luck.. Name the baby 'Makikomi' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In bed, listening to children emptying the dishwasher and making pancakes.. Will report on any damage later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

cbyrd wrote: »
    In bed, listening to children emptying the dishwasher and making pancakes.. Will report on any damage later.

Oh fcuk the walls got destroyed here last week with markers and crayons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

supermouse wrote: »
    Still by the beach, still in Mexico. Overfull from a dinner of seafood pizza washed down by Coronas that cost less than $1 each. 
    In other news though, I also finished the first Harry Potter book - okay, 20 years later but I couldn't put it down and did cover to cover in less than 24h! WHAT A READ! Cannot wait for part 2!

You’re in for such a treat - they get better as you go along

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Lying on my bed enjoying the silence - have dispatched toddler and husband to the library and barbers. There was much consternation that I had “forgotten” to put her trousers or tights on with her dress - no dear it’s just summer time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Went to the kitchen for food, turned to talk to the dog... WHERE IS THE DOG? The door is open but she usually stays in..
    She always comes at call but "could" get out.

Stopped myself from calling as this has happened a few times and i needed to see where she goes

Crept round the corner and there she was, fast asleep in the crate of hay I am growing potatoes in...

Next job? Make dog a haybed and cover the potato box.. But she looked so peaceful and I always gave the dogs a hay box when I could..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, the O2 Greenwich with the youngest. Next stop Wemberleeeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside trying to muster up the energy to get up. Sprained my ankle last night coming out of the concert. So I have a lovely bandaged ankle but Ed was brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In the hairdressers. Just been handed a perfect cuppa. This is lovely :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pondering slapping on the suncream and going for a ramble.. Sausage sammiches first perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in the car outside work, don't wanna do a 9 hour shift :(

At the TV since 10am watching the royal wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

At the TV since 10am watching the royal wedding.

I'm enjoying Eddie Murphy playing the part of the priest at it now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofaside atein lasagne and watching the wedding.

Half asleep here... ah well.. stew is cooking gently for later,.. found a good drama mini series on youtube,,,, yawwwwnnnnnn...

wedding?Oh THAT wedding..no TV so ..enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Graces7 wrote: »
    ...wedding?Oh THAT wedding..no TV so ..enjoy

https://www.cnet.com/news/royal-wedding-youtube-livestream-prince-harry-meghan-markle-saturday/
    Kitchenside
    Just made a big pot of stewed cow with onions & mushrooms

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Car wash.

• Advertisement

I'm off in to town with the milk bottles out. I missed a few bits around my knee during the defuzzing. Sure feck it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the back garden surrounded by wildlife

I'm off in to town with the milk bottles out. I missed a few bits around my knee during the defuzzing. Sure feck it :)

Ah I got you this time. Milk bottles =legs!. Only we don;t use milk bottle now.. :rolleyes:

Autosport wrote: »
    In the back garden surrounded by wildlife

I was just out with the dog so the wild life scattered...A chilly wind out there,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I can't believe ye are watching this wedding. I live near Windsor and I am not going near it! So disappointed in ye :p

In the garden reading my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch/sofa/settee thing.

Somehow I find myself watching Daniel and Majella's B &B Road Trip :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In for a long cold drink. What an absolutely fabulous day it is out there.

At the train station, heading to a BBQ near Heuston. Looks like lots of Ed Sheeran fans getting the train too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Poochie05 wrote: »
    On the couch/sofa/settee thing.

Somehow I find myself watching Daniel and Majella's B &B Road Trip :eek:

I love that..I record it in case I miss it.😳

Waiting to go to the beauticians..oh to be a man..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Colser wrote: »
    I love that..I record it in case I miss it.😳

Waiting to go to the beauticians..oh to be a man..

You can get that done too... just not at the beauticians.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement