Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Out the back naked in the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Costa Upper Holloway, sipping a cold brew and trying to decide whether I should go to A&E after mashing a toe on my toddler's highchair...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Piloting a John Deere 6170M tractor raking up grass for silage.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Winding the day down. Huge weight gone now the visit is over. It was so very important is all; nothing grudged and a happy time.

No idea how busy the island will be in summer; I know there is a festival and I will be able to set up a stall so am working Mayo colour hats ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In the sitting room after getting everything on the list done today. I even had time to sit in the sun and enjoy the garden. Trying to decide what to do tonight. It's a toss up between watching TV or reading. TV wins, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Walk The Line soundtrack on CD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside making dinner or phoning a take away :D

It’s getting windy out there now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Feeling a little like cbyrd tonight..have a 3yo, 8,10 & 2 18yo's here...I'm in for a night of it :D
    Noticed the hairy monkey removed her post :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Feeling a little like cbyrd tonight..have a 3yo, 8,10 & 2 18yo's here...I'm in for a night of it :D
    Noticed the hairy monkey removed her post :D:D

Hairless now 😂

On couch..all the kids out ..I always worry when they're gone out so having a medicinal drink to try and relax..watching first dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Autosport wrote: »
    Kitchenside making dinner or phoning a take away :D

Making some sausages and chips in mine.

It’s getting windy out there now

That and dark clouds here. Just hung out the bed clothes as well.

• Advertisement

3yo grabbed a cup and went into the kitchen...8yo said take it off him and take him upstairs....why says I ?
    Coz he does that when he's dying for a piss!! :O

And....took me over 10 mins to realise I had posted this on the "where to get breakfast by the Jervis thread' by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Kitchen-side.

Well I'm gonna ask! Where did he get the cup from?!? Do ye store yere cups somewhere else other than the Kitchen?!? :D :pac:

Kitchen-side.

Well I'm gonna ask! Where did he get the cup from?!? Do ye store yere cups somewhere else other than the Kitchen?!? :D :pac:

It was a cup of Fanta that one of the others was drinking in the living room ...

Costa Upper Holloway, sipping a cold brew and trying to decide whether I should go to A&E after mashing a toe on my toddler's highchair...

Sounds painful; I mashed mine on a rock when my knee gave way.. All I can say is OUCH! Cold water helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It was a cup of Fanta that one of the others was drinking in the living room ...

Or was it..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now couchside, feet up, ice pack on, Killer kids on the tv :) my Saturday night sorted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

So full of Chinese food. Half comatose watching Wolf of Wall street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

At the park almost ready to paint the town ed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside watching inception, love this movie, great sound track.

Exhausted...the 3yo fell asleep in my arms... actually..I had him as I slept:D
    He's in bed now and I've let the 10yo in charge of the rest :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bed. Shortly to fall asleep after a day racing around but really achieving nothing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, my 9 hour shift turned into an 11 hour one. Need. Sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Going to catch a 5am flight home, one day there and off to Dubai for a week doing biannual training.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In bed tossing & turning my back is in bits , it has been all day !! don't know why I thought I could sleep . Gonna be a cranky bitch tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Considering going to a dingy local nightspot. That's the only option where I live. Someone stop me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In the house I'm going to move into (next month) with a really good friend, a mini pre-house warming . Having drinks and eating nachos. Toddler is at home with his daddy so lie in in the morning.

Awake when I need to be asleep... loud mouth wind... yawwwnnnn

What did I do! Am on the 3:30am bus when I had planned to get the 11:40pm train.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Great night in the big smoke now its time to hit the hay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Breakfast beer time on the balcony, the mutt prefers sitting under the air conditioner, its a nice 27C with 75% humidity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement