Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Fighting sleep in the armchair..

Don't fight it, have a nap ;) :pac:

I think it's that kind of afternoon. Feeling sleepy myself, and I never usually nap.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Don't fight it. An afternoon nap can be a great thing :)

Listen to the three wise men and take a nap NG :pac:

Heading for the kitchen to see if they're any goodies :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Napping done now. Must head for a shower feeling somewhat refreshed TG :)

Naps are the best! I'm in the Black Sheep having my weekend pint but heading home to jammies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Digesting dinner. Looking forward to supper. I can't get rid of the hunger today!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Whispered wrote: »
    Digesting dinner. Looking forward to supper. I can't get rid of the hunger today!

Feck.. I genuinely only realised the time on this post - it's 5pm already!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Feet up at home, just got my hours for next week at work, and bar tomorrow, I'm off till Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Drinking beer and wondering why I bother with boards. ..

Don't even think about leaving us again Mr :p

Half dead on the couch. It took me twenty five minutes to walk from the parking lot to the pedalo and then we had to wait around. Out on the pedalo for an hour (loved it!) And then it took me another 25 minutes back to the car. Drove by McDonald's on the way home as I hadn't eaten since I had a bowl of cereal this morning. Got a chicken wrap and a McFlurry. Now I'm trying to digest my food but I'm not feeling too great. It's 22 degrees here and I lose a lot of salt plus I get low blood sugars when I don't eat. Just going to lie here and wait to feel human again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Don't even think about leaving us again Mr :p

Half dead on the couch. It took me twenty five minutes to walk from the parking lot to the pedalo and then we had to wait around. Out on the pedalo for an hour (loved it!) And then it took me another 25 minutes back to the car. Drove by McDonald's on the way home as I hadn't eaten since I had a bowl of cereal this morning. Got a chicken wrap and a McFlurry. Now I'm trying to digest my food but I'm not feeling too great. It's 22 degrees here and I lose a lot of salt plus I get low blood sugars when I don't eat. Just going to lie here and wait to feel human again.

Ha! You know I adore a few people on here... but the whole boards experience is just a bit old these days...will see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

sofa (watching the little mermaid)
    salivating at the thoughts of my next meal:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching The Martian recorded from last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Pottering-around-the-house-side.
    _Kaiser_ wrote: »
    My day will be the unavoidable domestics - washing, hoover, tidy up a bit etc

When you're done you wanna call over and clean my house for the evening?! :pac:

Pottering-around-the-house-side.

When you're done you wanna call over and clean my house for the evening?! :pac:

Be careful what you wish for :p

I've even just made and finished dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

About to have a bath. Gonna have the water just a little bit too hot and throw in a handful of Epsom salts. A few drops of essential oil and a book. I'm relaxed just thinking about it.

Then downstairs to eat too much and watch tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside, just had breakfast for dinner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Duty free.

Ye can have Maltesers, some sort of peanut-butter chocolate. Or else Captain Morgan's. Hmmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Hiding from my children as they are being utter arse holes today. Haven't stopped fighting since 6am.

Ireland, home for one week!
    niece & nephew have grown so much in 5 months........

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wondering what day it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading out for a drive and who knows where I'm end up :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

I used to do that every now and then :) love driving

Often the best drives I had were when I just headed out with no intention but to enjoy the car and the road.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

room side having dinner.
    Snowseer wrote: »
    Duty free.

Ye can have Maltesers, some sort of peanut-butter chocolate. Or else Captain Morgan's. Hmmm..

Ahhh sure just give us both please :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

I'm dyyying to do that (especially when it is raining).
    bloody learner driver, and have to wait for my babysitter if I want to go on a drive:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Back from McDonalds. Had chips after my meal in the car on the way home as so bad form. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Inch beach.....I'm still waiting for you....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Me and my better half always did that of a Sunday before the kids arrived,get to the gate and drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

It isn't the ending up where but the getting home from where you ended up... ;)

I says wrote: »
    Me and my better half always did that of a Sunday before the kids arrived,get to the gate and drive.

I used to get the kids to give me a list of 5 or 6 turns (eg Left. Left. Right. Left. Right. Right.) then we'd drive out the gate and take those turns at the next junctions just to see where they'd end up. I may have cheated occasionally to make the trip worthwhile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I says wrote: »

Used to do it with the kids , The Mystery Tour !
    They'd take it in turns deciding which way to go , left or right or straight on , fun times and ended up in some off the track places :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement