Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Not a hope, I'm told a hairy chest is a plus :D
    You can shave my back though if you wish

Yep, tried shaving before myself and the itching was awful. These days things are just kept neat :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Yep, tried shaving before myself and the itching was awful. These days things are just kept neat :p

Ye women definitely have it harder though

:D:D:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Back in Costa Airside. The old chocolate muffins are back so it was only a short term aberration by Costa and I'm prepared to forgive them this time......

Very disappointed to discover the LCY Airport Costa still has those crappy new ones this evening. Anyway back home now catching up on threads, some of which I've been posting in periodically as I ventured to Wembley for the Cup Final yesterday, the Royal Observatory and Peter Harrington Planetarium this morning then back to the O2 for the Women's and Men's Basketball playoffs this afternoon.

Next weekend is going to be quite hectic with a number of new Costas to try out....

Ye women definitely have it harder though

:D:D:D

They do to be fair.. They have to put up with us :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside waiting for slee.....zzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

cough cough wheeze wheeze..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, wishing I didn't have to get up in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now bedside and somehow I’m watching Dallas car sharks :D I’m in love :D

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    They do to be fair.. They have to put up with us :p

Ye aren’t All bad ;) you do have your uses I mean you can kill spiders :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Ye aren’t All bad ;) you do have your uses I mean you can kill spiders :D

That's true.. And flies. I can't go to bed if there's one buzzing in the room. It's me or it :p

Still, no flies or spiders tonight so that's where I am now :)

• Advertisement

Bedside and tv turned off

Goodnight Beauties :)

Bedside and tv turned off

Goodnight Beauties :)

Night night. Sweet dreams :)

Just about to do the same myself - night folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Good night America wherever you are

Says he after 10 pints oh fcuk I’ll be sick in the morning

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I'm in bed...I must admit... whenever anyone says they're in their pajamas I smile a little ...think I havent worn pajamas since I was 7 & couldn't even imagine wearing them ....I guess there's a plus side to being hairy... ....isn't that right Colser?
    :D

IMO the only way to sleep is in the complete nip. :cool: And that’s what I am in the leaba right now. About to turn off the lamp and go to sleep.

Night all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

S.o.b.s. wondering who Herpes is and if they're a old newb or a newb oldie?!? :D Also feeling sad thinking about my Grand-parents after someone mentionning theirs. Think I might go visit their Graves one of the days this week myself. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off to Dubai for the next 7 days, this will actually be my wife's first visit:) Have to admit that its a city with very little appeal for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

S.o.b.s. wondering who Herpes is and if they're a old newb or a newb oldie?!? :D Also feeling sad thinking about my Grand-parents after someone mentionning theirs. Think I might go visit their Graves one of the days this week myself. :(

Up a while and wondering should I have last night's Chinese for breakfast :D

Been around ages! last incarnation was Jack ;)

Morning all,

Still in bed - I don't wanna get up :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

;) Is it a series or a stand-alone?

I used to read them :D

It's a modern romance collection :D

In bed. My lungs keep coughing and waking me when I try to sleep. It's very rude!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

smurfjed wrote: »
    Off to Dubai for the next 7 days, this will actually be my wife's first visit:) Have to admit that its a city with very little appeal for me.

Completely agree, it is very over rated city IMO.
    No dubai for me today, back to the hospital for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trying to find motivation today.

Gonna be one of those days, dropping stuff & spilling things.

Morning all :) over done it with my ankle yesterday and it's all lovely and swollen again :(

What a way to start the week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Morning all :) over done it with my ankle yesterday and it's all lovely and swollen again :(

What a way to start the week :)

Morning Auto. Rest that if you can :)

I'm back in bed for hopefully my 3rd sleep. Self imposed rest day hopefully of not stress trying to clear this coldsore and fever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Preston Lancashire having a beer in the station before getting train to Liverpool. Yes it's early but I'm on holiday :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Damolly Retail Park, Newry

Morning....

No idea what this bug is. or even if it is Irish or American, but nasty. Maybe it is the PLAGUE!

Finally got to sleep in the late small hours, and fell into it like into death,

Was woken by high-pitched crying and my face being patted and stroked.

Little cat clearly thought I was dead as she could not wake me.. Never heard this before.. She was really distraught. Usually she crawls into bed with me and curls up but not today .

It took me a few minutes to rouse myself and move.

Then Jacob joined in.. So I had two mournful cats.. Of course they ARE Irish! So they take death very seriously indeed and vociferously

Unusual start to the day.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Preston Lancashire having a beer in the station before getting train to Liverpool. Yes it's early but I'm on holiday :)

Give Preston a hi from me... Long time no see and a longer time ahead no see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Getting the hanging baskets ready for summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At my desk at placement, trying to keep myself awake. I have absolutely no energy, and I still have to go to work work at 4.30! Just let me sleep :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a 6k walk in the nearest town. Paper, milk and a few bits and pieces bought. Posted a few letters. Now waiting on the coffee to drip through.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement