Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch listening to tunes. ( That aren't fookin Christmas related..... no I'm not hanging up my stocking on the wall Slade, fùck off! )

Wondering how I can make my gaff look clean and presentable with the least effort.

In the bar in Heuston. My work contract isn't being extended anymore so will be unemployed from Jan 1st! Time to update my CV and LinkedIn and start looking for another job.
    My last 2 contracts have been 13 months each, am beginning to think 13 is not good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Lazy afternoon on sofa, watching Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Lying on my bed after having a Swedish massage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the bar in Heuston. My work contract isn't being extended anymore so will be unemployed from Jan 1st! Time to update my CV and LinkedIn and start looking for another job.
    My last 2 contracts have been 13 months each, am beginning to think 13 is not good for me.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that.....there are plenty of jobs in Kuala Lumpur you know.....(someone will be brainwashed into joining me over there!)
    Lying on my bed after having a Swedish massage.

Lucky duck. I hoped to get a massage before I left Malaysia but time got the better of me and haven't had one in weeks. Dammit.

Sitting on my bed trying to motivate myself into creating a marketing plan for the year ahead and re-write a powerpoint presentation. Ugh. I want to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

At home in my house listening to the chatter of the 7 kids here. The boy is doing great, so felt confident coming home for a couple of days to recharge.
    Happy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

On my way to the airport to pick up my husband. So excited and can't wait to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the edge of my bed, all done up with nowhere to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting on the edge of my bed, all done up with nowhere to go :(

Ah no what happened? Plans fall through?

Toddler is asleep so I'm about to go downstairs and eat curry, drink wine and watch something on Netflix.

Whispered wrote: »
    Ah no what happened? Plans fall through?

Toddler is asleep so I'm about to go downstairs and eat curry, drink wine and watch something on Netflix.

Yeah plans fell through and it was a last minute thing anyway so everyone is busy. Grumble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

January wrote: »
    cbyrd has asked me to upload a few pictures of her little warrior boy Elliot. So, here he is. Elliot's journey.

What a little hero. Where I am is now irreverent.

Am in front room, infront of fire if anyone interested though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Such a beautiful little boy, no doubt he has a very happy life ahead of him.

Leaving work!

Little Elliot is just gorgeous Cbyrd :) Thank you for sharing those photos with us.

I'm sitting on the bed but am going to do a bit of organising now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from the cinema, after seeing Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My post disappeared! I said he's a chubby little cutie and his mama is purty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

4th last pic of Elliot...love the mad hair on him !!
    And it's funny how we build a mental image of someone...for some reason I pictured cybyrd as having short blonde hair ... being a little chubby and approx 39-40.... Man was I wrong!!
    Thanks for sharing, love the pics of a beautiful baby and his mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

He's just beautiful ...and it's plain to see where he gets his looks from..fabulous pics Cbyrd ,thanks a mill for sharing them.x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

She's a knockout! I really hope the cybryd family can enjoy their turkey this year.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home, in my living room waiting for a friend to call around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

The boozer after work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home, waiting on pizza to arrive.

Baba is gorgeous cbryd x tough little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah Cbyrd he's so cute!

At home drinking wine and absolutely NOT wondering if we should have another baba. Nope I'm not. (cutie baby pics always give me the feels. Then I have to clean a toddler poo out of the shower. Cures me pretty sharpish)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    At home in my house listening to the chatter of the 7 kids here. The boy is doing great, so felt confident coming home for a couple of days to recharge. Happy day.
    January wrote:
    cbyrd has asked me to upload a few pictures of her little warrior boy Elliot. So, here he is. Elliot's journey.
    Cbyrd, he is so cute! I'm so glad he's doing better :) x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the office trying not to blubber over Elliot, his eyes oh my.. Thank you so much for sharing Cbyrd and January. Was feeling all sorry for myself but no more!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Elliot is such a little buster, cbyrd, and lovely to put a face to your username:)

I'm at the kitchen table (where else? :) ), drinking wine and thinking of the unfairness of life. Unfortunately a young fighter in our town lost his battle the other day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Witchie wrote: »
    .....(someone will be brainwashed into joining me over there!)..........

Ah Witchie, give us a bit of an ol write up on KL in somewhere like 'Travel'

Please !

Drinking wine on an empty stomach and drunk texting. This won't end well! (Ended up posting this in the TH thread, oops)

Cbyrd your little man is just gorgeous! So so glad that he's doing better. And I know you're taken but that's a pity, Mr Cbyrd is a lucky man :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cbyrd , you're a strong beautiful woman , with a gorgeous strong son . Thanks for sharing with us , although I think we'd all run away with Elliot given half a chance ☺

Home , babysitting..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

acute mental health unit. shut my door as the patient in the neighbouring room is packing up to go home and end her life..:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement