Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Manchester Piccadilly Travelodge with my 2 year old snoring in the bed beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside watching Friday Night Dinner, I'm so cosy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on a balcony overlooking Dubai. I'm off to class for the next 9 hours, the missus off to go sightseeing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having porridge and a little chair dance

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Psyching myself up to get ready for another day at the fun palace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bedside, horrible day :(

BIG BIG ((((((HUGS))))))

Sunshine and very chilly... Promise of a sunny day..

The cats got me up AGAIN. Walking all over me, tunnelling under the covers to get at me...THE HUNGER they say. FEED US NOW!

So that is done and they have all b***********d off outside to frolic in the sun with not a word of thanks..

Leaving me to enjoy my first coffee....

Am in love, by the way. At Croagh Patrick, met a dog called a Shibe Inu, a smaller version of the Akita. Looked them up and ....Of course I am daydreaming but love the way they talk. Youtube has some great videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I'm about to get out of bed. Builders are on their way for their first day on the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Off to work for another day in paradise

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Good morning all.. How's everyone so far?

Just getting up now and heading for a shower - never feel right until after that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roomside getting ready to start the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Getting ready for off.. I should be gone already but I'm leaving the teenagers in charge. Might as well leave the 3 year old... Hopefully Elliot will sleep through it. :D
    Heading for combo training.. procrastination much...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Just waiting for my prima donna of a child to get ready..
    It's only been 50 mins... heaven help me when she hits her teens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trying to think of something to do today.

Retreated back to bed after a quick but thorough sorting in the kitchen which is also designated as the living room, small as it is.

Poor dog fled to bed for her life ;)
    Barking and sneezing and wheezing - me not the dog!_ but that too will pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Sitting in the quiet room in the day center with my head banging (we have a room where we can have some alone time or if we're unwell)

Ato c; you got meds there? Hope so

Getting fed up of the sneeze and wheeze routine... Many many years since I got caught like this... was advised to wear a mask, but ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Home from hospital since yesterday. Spoke to nurse from gp practice on the phone there, she is going to get the dr to ring me back but she thinks I need to go back to a+e and that I shouldn’t have been let home. A friends dad has been on a trolley in a+e since Sunday. I can’t face going back. Hopefully the dr won’t send me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Graces7 wrote:
    Ato c; you got meds there? Hope so

Graces7 wrote:
    Getting fed up of the sneeze and wheeze routine... Many many years since I got caught like this... was advised to wear a mask, but ???

Yep, took my meds a while ago. Kind of helped

Out side of work having a sandwich and enjoying the sunshine for the next hour

• Advertisement

m17 wrote: »
    Out side of work having a sandwich and enjoying the sunshine for the next hour

Doing the same - in the garden, but it's cloudy here. :mad:

Trying to think of something to do today.

I can help you out with that if you like. .:D

Home, they all survived and they let me cook them breakfast.. :)

I also got a surprise text from an old friend, our eldest girls went to school together back in the day but she moved back to Dublin when they got to second year and we moved to Mayo a year later. We kept in touch and we're fairly up to date on each others lives.. she text this morning,
    Her daughter (19) is 16 weeks pregnant, she's so upset. She had such high hopes for her, she is distraught.
    She knows Elliot was ill but not how sick, so I gave her the low down on what really happened, not the sanitised public version. Just to give a perspective on the other side of parenting. That there aren't any guarantees, love them while you have them. Her attitude has changed, she now has two, instead of one, she can be the glamorous granny. That's my good deed for the day, time for coffee.

cbyrd wrote: »

I suspect your ideas are going to involve work for me and a clean house and massage for you?

cbyrd wrote: »

I suspect your ideas are going to involve work for me and a clean house and massage for you?

Ok, if you insist! :D lol

I'm on the couch drinking that coffee..

Break over back inside for another four hours roll on 5.30

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in the office willing it to be half 2 so I can go and do stuff that isn't work

feeling drunk but just the flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Doing a gifted ( perving) but not on people at a most amazing car :D

A Ford Mustang (drools)

Going to try to sleep; forgot how bad you feel with this. Ay me POOOOOOOOOOOR Graces.... lol...

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Doing a gifted ( perving) but not on people at a most amazing car :D

A Ford Mustang (drools)

I kind of got my eye on an (available later in the year) red mini cooper..5 years old.. Good eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement