Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Milk bottles out in the sun blinding people..

Milk bottles out in the sun blinding people..

That was me on Saturday Grem! :D

Couchside. Just out of shower.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

University Library

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Melting in the car outside the school..detention for teen but I'm the one suffering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Inside for the first time since 8.30 this morning. Time for a sit down.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Went out to the backfield to pick flowers... More and more emerging! A kind of wild orchid new to me..

https://goo.gl/images/mpVUFQ

Speedwell, and many others..

And if this works I am amazed

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Chillaxing.
    Fathom wrote: »
    University Library

It's a change from the lab, or poolside.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Finally out the gap the last four hours felt like a lifetime clear blue skies until next Tuesday I wish I was off for the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

in my apartment waiting on dinner, what a day, my head got better, tried to make scones but they didn't turn out right, had my lunch, then we had a party for a client who passed their exams, came home, got my osteoporosis injection in the drs an hour later (ouch!), feet up for the day now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just in from the back garden, place is covered in ants :eek:

Colser wrote: »
    Melting in the car outside the school..detention for teen but I'm the one suffering.

I would of thought you'd be delighted checking out the talent :pac: :pac:

Out the back bbq on wine in cooler summer is here at last

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting outside with a g&t..no ice but some being prepared in the freezer in case I have another...can't really see my phone screen with the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from a run.

Having tae & a scone on the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Colser wrote: »
    Sitting outside with a g&t..no ice but some being prepared in the freezer in case I have another...can't really see my phone screen with the sun.

It would be a shame to waste the ice....go for it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, been a productive day.

School run this morning.
    Worked in the office till the afternoon.
    School run.
    Trip to Tesco.
    Trip to Spar for ice cream.
    Unpacked the shopping.
    Cooked the dinner.
    Hoovered and polished.
    Mopped the floors.
    Solved a kids street crisis/feud.
    Done some work from home.
    Ate dinner.
    Tidied up.
    Some more work.....and it's only half seven.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside making dinner

Had to visit Skippy on my way home and sure had to say hello to the grandparents too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Watching Bjork on Jools Holland.
    Talented but one strange fish.

Came across this pic and I thought of gifted and his chicks :D

Couchside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've adjourned upstairs before I head to bed for the night

• Advertisement

Bedside :)

Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bedside back in London. 2 year old was a total butthead on the train coming back, I'm in that weird post travel state where I'm absolutely exhausted but too wired to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Couchside watching boyfriendtypeperson working at my kitchen table. We hadn't seen each other in over a week due to Ramadan/family stuff.

I was a bit down the last few days so my uncaped hero arrived bearing Pringles, beer and diet Coke to make me feel better.

At about 2 am he decided he wanted McDonald's and asked did I want fries. I didn't but he ordered them anyway just in case I wanted some.

He is too sweet.

So despite feeling stressed out about money and worried about stuff, I also feel loved and looked after. It's been many years since I truly felt that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting up in bed. Tried to sleep but Humidity making everything and its' Mother sore. Have a very fade-y un-usual kind-of Headache. Sides are aching. Can't breathe. :rolleyes: I'm actually beginning to wonder is there something else serious more sinister wrong with me, other than my normal-for-me-now complaints... Have a feeling I posted pretty-much the exact-same-thing last-time-around last year or whenever it was last that we had a couple of bouts of Humidity... Ah it will all be okay. And if it isn't, have the craic. Have just been reading about 20 people's stories about their fight with Cancer. Maybe I should stop reading..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sitting up in bed. Tried to sleep but Humidity making everything and its' Mother sore. Have a very fade-y un-usual kind-of Headache. Sides are aching. Can't breathe. :rolleyes: I'm actually beginning to wonder is there something else serious more sinister wrong with me, other than my normal-for-me-now complaints... Have a feeling I posted pretty-much the exact-same-thing last-time-around last year or whenever it was last that we had a couple of bouts of Humidity... Ah it will all be okay. And if it isn't, have the craic. Have just been reading about 20 people's stories about their fight with Cancer. Maybe I should stop reading..

Yea don't be reading stuff like that when you're not well.. You'll only freak yourself out :( hopefully you'll be feeling better today

I'm just getting up here myself. Still no sign of the cash I'm waiting for the last few days/weeks despite being assured it was lodged on Monday. Argument to follow...

Shower first though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still in my lazy bed, in my defence, the boys and girl are ready for school, lunches were constructed last night and Elliots feed is done cos I started it an hour early. He's coming on the school run.
    It's a gorgeous day and there's nothing in the house left to be washed and hung out... I might have a feet up day :0
    Let's see how long I can last :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

At the airport. On my way home to vote :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Right now I am rocking. Musically rocking as opposed to curled up in a corner.

Out the back enjoying the morning sunshine with eggs and toast

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the way back from my Irish exam- was v nervous - went ok

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement