Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ahhhhh, back on Irish soil. The parents are off holidaying in France so I have the family home to myself. House party anyone? We have to refill the vodka with water before we leave. Ah sweet memories :p

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, back on Irish soil. The parents are off holidaying in France so I have the family home to myself. House party anyone? We have to refill the vodka with water before we leave. Ah sweet memories :p

Yayyyy! :D

Waiting on the peasant wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

On the beach making sand castles and eating a 99 heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying some duty free Heinken, 35 Euro for 24 cans compared to 180 euro in the pub happy hour.
    Wife is managing to spend 100-200 Euro a day on solo sightseeing/entertainment.
    Go to FLORIDA people, don't come here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Welcome home :) What a great week to be here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Carside and Mustang decided to park beside me today :D I can admire close up and I don't look like a thief :D

Am I the only person who doesn't like 99's

Puts address in sat nav, should be there shortly ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Autosport wrote: »

Yes :p

EDIT: or apparently not :eek:

Carside and Mustang decided to park beside me today :D I can admire close up and I don't look like a thief :D

Nope! They're rubbish :D

Going for a nap. Can't keep eyes open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Sitting eating a chicken, swiss and cranberry sandwich with revenge & devilment on my mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Lake Garda. Its raining :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Back indoors. Little fella has been out all day and is red in the face (hot, not burned). His little eyes are closing in his head and he's knackered. The neighbourhood kids, his age and younger, will be out until 7pm or after this evening enjoying themselves. I dunno how they manage it, all wrecked here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Whispered wrote: »
    Back indoors. Little fella has been out all day and is red in the face (hot, not burned). His little eyes are closing in his head and he's knackered. The neighbourhood kids, his age and younger, will be out until 7pm or after this evening enjoying themselves. I dunno how they manage it, all wrecked here!

I can relate to him. Indoors and hot. The house is refreshingly cool. And knackered too.

What to have for dinner after a hard day at the beach

Fierce tired so bed time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Toying with heading out for a sit in the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Garden side just back from work sun glasses on eating a yoghurt enjoying the sun some glorious weather here. Seen about 100 people eating ice creams while driving home so will probably head for one later would be rude not too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wife is managing to spend 100-200 Euro a day on solo sightseeing/entertainment.

Put Hamburg down for yer next jolly smurfjed, that'll even up the tally! I'm out the back garden, listening to Brian Ferry and being slightly irritated by a wasps nest under the shed roof. Give it an hour or two, a few more drinks and I'll be consumed with murderous rage. I thought I routed them last year but they've returned. Bold as f*ckin brass.

Kitchenside making dinner

Got chatted up this evening, he was cute too :D

He was only 6 and ran to me to show me his dinosaurs :D Told me a lovely story about them too :D Too cute :) Poor mother was mortified :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lounging on the bed, relaxing for a bit. Giant wasp trying to get out the closed window, right beside the wide open one he just came in!

• Advertisement

Kitchenside making dinner

Got chatted up this evening, he was cute too :D

He was only 6 and ran to me to show me his dinosaurs :D Told me a lovely story about them too :D Too cute :) Poor mother was mortified :D

Ahhh my little fella chats to people all the time. He asked a lady if she wanted to "rub his pet owl" the other day and presented an empty, cupped hand. Well she put on such a show "oh wow he's gorgeous! What is his name?" *pretend rub* "oh he tried to bite my finger! He's hungry, what does he eat?"

It made his day. And mine to be honest. He was chuffed someone took the time to be so playful with him. Fair play to you for entertaining it, LOADS of people don't.

On a similar train of thought, there is a new guy in our local centra, little more than a baby himself (you know you're getting old when you think like that eh?). We walked up for a 99, his face dropped when I asked. Obviously not used to doing it. He handed the toddler his and gave such a big, relieved grin when toddler went "OH WOW!!!!!" He seemed genuinely glad that he'd made the little fella smile.

Currently in the sitting room trying to decide what to have for dinner.

Edit: now out the back drinking gin and trying to decide what to have for dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just in after sitting out the back all afternoon...put on some fake tan while I was outside which dried in minutes so it'll pretend I'm a lovely tanned person heading into work tomorrow and try and ignore those itchy little water blisters that came out on my arms...one g&t drank to cool me down.

Colser what caused the blisters? The tan or the sun?

Will someone come cook for me? I'm not fussy. And will repay in gin and chats.

Aww Whispered that sounds so cute, i don’t minds kids and some of their stories can be quite entertaining :D

Now couchside with the feet up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

About to dye my hair. Have an event at work tomorrow and there will be feckin photographers. Currently sporting a badger type look.

Back from McDonalds. Full and bloated. Ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the couch having a chocolate sundae.

Chilling out with a glass of wine after a long day in the sun

m17 wrote: »
    At 6.30 go out and enjoy the fine evening while we have the sunshine

Such is life :)

Story time now. Who wants tae? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home on the couch after attending a great local hurling match, glorious sunshine, met neighbours and friends all enjoying the fine evening, what a difference the good weather makes, tired but happy now, bed shortly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement