Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Such is life :)

Story time now. Who wants tae? :D

Ill have a club orange thanks :D

Watching Greys anatomy :( why make me emotional:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Waiting for my bath to fill up. It’s taking it’s sweet time :(

Autosport wrote: »
    Ill have a club orange thanks :D

Watching Greys anatomy :( why make me emotional:(

Oh that's right. You're one of those none tea drinkers.

:pac:

Kitchenside.

Oh that's right. You're one of those none tea drinkers.

Kitchenside.

And none coffee and alcohol drinkers :P

Fecking greys :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Such is life :)

Story time now. Who wants tae? :D

*puts hand up*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looking out at a bright night. Seems like it will be bright for at least another half hour,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side watching the story of cats :3

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch and bored!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Whispered wrote: »
    Colser what caused the blisters? The tan or the sun?

Will someone come cook for me? I'm not fussy. And will repay in gin and chats.

It's from the sun..tiny itchy little blisters..ffs.

On the couch..feeling cold now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

All happy on the Couch..Post Birthday Cake.
    It was my Da's 80th today.
    Thrilled he is still with us, so many hospital visits but in great form..
    Surprise party next week..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Nice post 4Ad :)

Watching Man v Food, think it's one I never saw before.
    Odds on I'll be hungry by the end of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Watching the debate. Absolute sh*tshow

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting in the kitchen waiting for my pizza to cook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

theballz wrote: »
    Watching the debate. Absolute sh*tshow

I've been living abroad so I've been a bit out of the loop. Jaysus, it's been nasty. I'm glad I've been living in blissful ignorance.

Watching the tonight show now and none of this is changing my mind. I know what way I’m voting

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

That's why I'm pale blue all year round.. I think.I'm allergic to Sun. :D

On the couch, I managed not too much housework today. I went to the garden centre and managed to spend E70 on flower pots.. ffs it's worse than penneys!
    Elliots blue badge arrived today so I used it to park close to the playground for the hour in between school runs. He has his first go on the swing. I had to hold him a bit at first but I got a big giggle form him. I think he was dreaming about it just before I put him down .. He was All giggles again. He's so cute. The 3 year old had no patience with the little playground and followed her big brothers down to the big climbing frame and down the slide, then she came running for a high 5 cos it was her ' very first time mammy.. '
    She has no fear.

*puts hand up*

It's Twinings Seph! :pac:

Bedside.

It's Twinings Seph! :pac:

Bedside.

16Jvx_s-200x150.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, feels so good to lie down. Off work work tomorrow so just got placement until the afternoon, the weather'll be beautiful, looking forward to tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

FINALLY left the beach, incredibly tough decision ;) I am now in Oaxaca city and it is absolutely beautiful! I am a right wan for the colonial cities at the best of times but this one is absolutely fab! Multicoloured streets, cobbled paths, ancient buildings, sunshine and architechture and food and the shopping .. HEART is FULL! 
    Mexico next for a couple days and then home. I cannot believe it's nearly over. I am not ready

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still in bed but getting up in a few.

Round 2 this morning for that interview I had last week, but I'm still not sure if I'd even accept if offered. I keep asking "would it improve the situation" and I can't convincingly answer yes to myself.

Didn't sleep great either, and so a bit tired and cranky too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Having breakfast on the balcony feels like I'm in southern Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Work the only thing bothering me now is the air con and the fan keep working

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In my virtual world I'm going to visit Shannon today and start to fly across the atlantic, so If you see virtual fire engines chasing me down the runway in Shannon, don't panic.
    In my real world, I'm still in Dubai, wife has gone to the Atlantis water park and from there to the skydiving center. I want her life :)

Bedside :)

Best of luck in the interview and you don't have to accept the job but you will have the experience for future interviews.

Ireland certainly feels like a foreign country these days :D hopefully it lasts for a while.

No nepresso this morning :eek: What's happening to the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside :)

Best of luck in the interview and you don't have to accept the job but you will have the experience for future interviews.

Ireland certainly feels like a foreign country these days :D hopefully it lasts for a while.

No nepresso this morning :eek: What's happening to the world :D

Thanks :) yea it's all experience I suppose though I've done a fair few trying to find the right fit in the last year or so :)

Problem is this.. It's more money (yay!) but it does nothing for my current commute (arguably makes it worse as it would partly be cross country rather than the all motorway it is now), unless I moved closer to the place (but that then means higher rent and the cost of moving so that eats into the more money). Plus moving would add about 40 minutes (each way) onto my weekend drive to see the little fella.

The job itself seems much like what I'm doing with a slightly bigger team, but I'm really struggling to weigh up the above costs against the benefits

But you're right about another thing too.. Coffee may help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Been awake since just after 6am. Not sure if its a combination of the sun coming through and used to getting up, even though alarm does not usually go off till 7am on work days.

:(

Currently in kitchen, making breakfast, and watching Monoco GP first practise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

My missus sorted out my pill box for me before I went back home. I found some random little yellow tablets I haven't seen before in there so naturally I took one. Let's see if she's finally gotten fed up and poisoned me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    My missus sorted out my pill box for me before I went back home. I found some random little yellow tablets I haven't seen before in there so naturally I took one. Let's see if she's finally gotten fed up and poisoned me :p

Maybe its one of the Iodine ones the Government gave out years ago. Still lazy morning here, contimplating getting dressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Coming out of the shop with a 99 with three flakes one in the middle of the cone then the ice cream and the other two flakes on the top with a few toppings magic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement