Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Kitchenside. Another medical test today and then road trip!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Kitchenside. Another medical test today and then road trip!! :D

It's a dreamy day alright! Just perfect for a trip south.

I'm at work... looking at the sun..and all the nice bums passing by :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I found some random little yellow tablets I haven't seen before in there so naturally I took one.

If in doubt, shove it in your mouth! Do they have D5 printed on them? If so, put 'em in an envelope and address it to Harry, Co Dublin. I'd appreciate those.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm thinking Harry might be right or perhaps oxy, in which case post them off to me because pints have started early and I may need to avail of them tomorrow, please let me remember to reapply the suncream :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

It's clouded over and I'm thinking a nice cup of tea and maybe 40 winks in a bit :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finally stopped gardening to have a bite of lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Back home for the rest of the day and catching up with things in the office (gotta love remote working all the same).

Interview went alright. Nothing awkward and I just talked them though my experience. Still not decide on whether I'd actually accept the job though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Hiding from the :mad: Rain :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, trying to decide if I should ask someone to do something with me later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

deskside, working on my manuscript

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    At home, trying to decide if I should ask someone to do something with me later

Well I wasn't planning to go back out again, but if you insist... :P

Me I have steak defrosting for dinner later and trying to get some clarity on a issue in the office. Too many people these days are too fond of hiding behind emails and IM.. can't beat a old fashioned call for sorting through the nonsense!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

It's been overcast here all day. Raining now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

I'm in Singapore on training. I dislike traveling. This trip is completely wasted on me. Training's ok at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

0lddog wrote: »
    Hiding from the :mad: Rain :mad:

Looks like it will rain here too shortly.

Just plonked on the couch thinking that this time yesterday I was balmed out in the sun...house to myself for a change so can't complain I suppose..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

fizzypish wrote: »
    I'm in Singapore on training. I dislike traveling. This trip is completely wasted on me. Training's ok at least.
    Ooooh how long will you be there? I am heading there on Monday to meet my son and stay for a night before coming back up to KL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Car shopping. I must be the only male on the planet that does not like car shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking out at the darkening sky, at least I got the lawn mowed in time.

Cooking with absolute 80s on in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Witchie wrote: »
    fizzypish wrote: »
    Ooooh how long will you be there? I am heading there on Monday to meet my son and stay for a night before coming back up to KL.
    Flying home tomorrow. Been here for 2 weeks. Very western city. Impressive where they are now considering Singapore was ejected from Malaysia back in the 60's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whispered wrote: »
    It's been overcast here all day. Raining now.
    Well we had a lot of rain earlier here too and a lot of thunder and lightning.  Was driving past my local football pitch earlier and it had become a swimming pool for the day.  
    The video below doesn't give the full effect of how loud the thunder really was. T'was almost deafening.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Digesting! This may take some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Just coming out of work black clouds over head thunderstorm on the way there goes the bbq

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Snooping on someone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Peeking out the curtains to see who's out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Autosport wrote: »
    Snooping on someone ;)

Just ask Ted...he's an open book :)

Eating home made quarter ponders and halloumi fries ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just ask Ted...he's an open book :)

Eating home made quarter ponders and halloumi fries ;)

We all have a few things keep behind closed doors.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side feeling fed up with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home again, asked said person if they wanted to meet, but they were busy so there goes that :p

About to step out the door to the pub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Couch. Feeling a bit anxious about tomorrow's vote.

But my two dogs are on the other couch and asleep bum to bum. The smaller guy is stretched out to the max and the bigger guy, who is easily 10kg heavier, is curled up uncomfortable with a moany look on his greying old face. Ach my heart. Just wanna smoooch his smushy face.

• Advertisement

On the couch watching the season finale's of The Flash and Designated Survivor.

Stuffed after my steak and chips for dinner too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement