Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Indoors; Hiding from the sun, it's hot out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hanging out the washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

m17 wrote:
    Out at salthill on the prom with an iceburger and watching all the sunburned faces go buy

My work here is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Just came back from voting. Having a sit on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Having a cup of tea and wishing I had a nice garden to sit out in enjoying this glorious weather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I've a stinker of a headache.
    I'm trying to keep a head-wrecking 11 year old, who is bored without school and friends, at bay before i throttle him. It's question after question. He seems unwilling to entertain himself unless it involves fortnight, YouTube or Xbox. He isn't usually this bad in fairness to him but the presence of builders and the claustrophobia caused by his lack of freedom through the house is causing us all quite a bit of stress. We are going out but he's just moaning about everywhere suggested and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Off to the bog for the weekend with a Flack of tea and sandwiches and fly's in my face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

About to make tae. Looking forward to a cuppa :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wondering why the minibus has not departed for the pier so the ferry can cross and fetch the shoppers home WITH my groceries .

A day late as yesterday was polling day on the islands so they could get the boxes back to the mainland in time.

Badly with what is now a chest infection. Ah well... coughing fits are appalling..Only thing that would help is codeine and none here ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home and cooling down after what turned out to be a great day so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen, just said goodbye to my sister and nephew.
    Having a cup of tea and wishing I had a nice garden to sit out in enjoying this glorious weather.
    northgirl wrote: »
    About to make tae. Looking forward to a cuppa :)

Ohh Id love a cuppa thanks :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Kitchen, just said goodbye to my sister and nephew.

Ohh Id love a cuppa thanks :pac:

Mik? Sugar? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,603 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

The bog. Sound of the cuckoo clear amongst other birds from the woods nearby, beautiful sunshine, light breeze, fresh air, physical work and lovely lunch.

Seriously, today is worth 10 therapy sessions. I'd invite others for mindfulness retreats but I don't want to spoil my solitude. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home having a quick break before I get ready to go to work

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Mik? Sugar? :D

A drop of milk please, I like strong tae :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

At the Whoosh Whoosh. Flight delayed by hours. It's terrible, boring, etc... except, I just got news that I'm being promoted in work. \o/

Worked long and hard to get here, and over the moon to make this position. I haz many happiez. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ar an Leithreas.

A drop of milk please, I like strong tae :pac:

Do you like your women the way you like your tae? :pac:

Kitchenside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Closed Facebook account six months ago am just after giving Twitter the elbow as well social media can fcuk right off for now at least.

Desk side
    Do you like your women the way you like your tae? :pac:

Kitchenside.

I do :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Getting ready to head to the village school to vote then meeting friends for a few pints in the local

Finished eating so almost heading sleepwards.. The kitchen is littered withe groceries but the stuff needing fridge and freezer is safely away. Little by little the rest will be absorbed in my tiny kitchen.
    I was rotten spoiled at my last 2 rentals for kitchen cupboard space, and so little here . Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Trim

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back home, feet up, telly on & pizza in oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Huge congratulations snowseer.

Hiding under the duvet, if I was religious I'd be praying for the toddler to sleep soon. As it is, I'm just promising myself that when we move he will get used to sleeping in his own bed, alone.

Hahahaha. Yeah right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

sitting on the floor of my bedroom whinging to friends via whatsapp voicenotes about how **** my interview was today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting on the couch feeling anxious,I've just put a jacket that's meant to be dry clean only into a 20 min wash in the machine...if it gets destroyed you will all hear me screaming.😂

In bed, trying to get atop of these terrifying coughing fits so I can sleep. Kicking myself as this is the first time I have caught anything in a decade, so careful am I with a damaged immune system.

What made me think that because J was a friend her cough would not love me! Family have been telling me for years to wear a mask when out but oh no! i knew better..

"Tis not the cough that carries you off... tis the coffin they carry you off in..."l

On which... cheeerful..... note will close down..If yo hear a strange barking coming from whatever direction Mayo is in from you? Only me! Out of codeine which does suppress coughs ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Graces did your shopping come? Did you order anything for a cough?
    Maybe a doctor visit would be an idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

sitting on the floor of my bedroom whinging to friends via whatsapp voicenotes about how **** my interview was today :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement