Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

northgirl wrote: »
    acute mental health unit. shut my door as the patient in the neighbouring room is packing up to go home and end her life..:(

That's horrific...the poor girl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Great news cbyrd...always said he was a little fighter...

For the record I'm now officially putting you in the milf section of boards..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

acute mental health unit. shut my door as the patient in the neighbouring room is packing up to go home and end her life..:(

Why would they let her out of hospital if she is a danger to herself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Why would they let her out of hospital if she is a danger to herself?

I'm not sure what the story is. She says she is voluntary but i't probably better for me to stay as far out of it as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm not sure what the story is. She says she is voluntary but i't probably better for me to stay as far out of it as possible.

Try and look after yourself. Listening to that will make you worse x

I'm at work and half watching the LLS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Try and look after yourself. Listening to that will make you worse x

I'm at work and half watching the LLS.

Thanks, I've the door shut anyway, I hope she is ok. She is here but somehow got out and had a few drinks???

Enjoy the LLS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

gifted wrote: »
    Great news cbyrd...always said he was a little fighter...

For the record I'm now officially putting you in the milf section of boards..lol lol

Super news Cbyrd!

Just on that MILF thing, this Xmas day will be the 12 month anniversary to the day when I got embarrassingly drunk in front of the father in law after everyone went to bed and we (me mostly) drank a tonne of whiskey.

I made a remark about his daughter "hitting MILF territory soon". At which stage he questioned me about what MILF means.

And to this day, a year later, I still have no idea what I said in reply.

But I recall an overwhelming feeling of panic kicking in and my instinct telling me, this is bad. Really bad.
    Still no clue what I said back though.

Chances are high that he remembers though.

I saw him for the first time since that fateful day last Monday when he came to stay over.

He shook my hand and said nice to see you again and we both behaved like normal but everytime he said anything to me I was looking at him thinking "he's probably wanting to hit me over the head with a frying pan".

There's no going back from something like that I reckon. If roles were reversed I'd kick the crap out of me :D

Lesson to anyone celebrating Crimbo with in-laws this Xmas..... Don't use whiskey as a way of taking the edge off.
    And.... this might sound obvious, but ya know, don't try to educate them on the meaning the phrase MILF.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room, no energy too do anything.
    Just on that MILF thing, this Xmas day will be the 12 month anniversary to the day when I got embarrassingly drunk in front of the father in law after everyone went to bed and we (me mostly) drank a tonne of whiskey.

I made a remark about his daughter "hitting MILF territory soon". At which stage he questioned me about what MILF means.

And to this day, a year later, I still have no idea what I said in reply.

But I recall an overwhelming feeling of panic kicking in and my instinct telling me, this is bad. Really bad.
    Still no clue what I said back though.

Chances are high that he remembers though.

I saw him for the first time since that fateful day last Monday when he came to stay over.

He shook my hand and said nice to see you again and we both behaved like normal but everytime he said anything to me I was looking at him thinking "he's probably wanting to hit me over the head with a frying pan".

There's no going back from something like that I reckon. If roles were reversed I'd kick the crap out of me :D

Lesson to anyone celebrating Crimbo with in-laws this Xmas..... Don't use whiskey as a way of taking the edge off.
    And.... this might sound obvious, but ya know, don't try to educate them on the meaning the phrase MILF.

Brilliant! Thanks for the laugh :D

Brilliant! Thanks for the laugh :D

Aye, well yeah if it was somebody else I'd be laughing too :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aye, well yeah if it was somebody else I'd be laughing too :D

I especially liked this bit :D

LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A certain little man has my heart, gorgeous little fighter. Cbryd he is a little dote

North girl thinking of you xxxxx

Couch side watching the late late show

I especially liked this bit :D

Yeah, it's weird. I fully KNEW it was quickly becoming a crisis situation but I just couldn't stop talking.

The memory of what I said afterwards isn't there at all. But the memory of "yer so fecked here" is vivid.
    Adrenaline I suppose. Fight or flight.

Awful shame I didn't shut up and take flight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hope you are getting the help you need there.

I'm in my bed. Nite all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Half-watching The Dead on RTÉ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

Right at that tipover stage. Next drink will **** my whole day up tomorrow, if I go now I'll get away with having had a great evening.

Signing off, goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In the bed. Awake for work though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Queuing for Santa, my Santa hat has cut off the circulation to my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Still in the bed. Thinking some breakfast is in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Staff room at work :)

Tis a busy one today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sedona Arizona where it is a lovely 3C, went flying yesterday in a Cessna 172 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Currently waiting on a train at the Hauptbahnhof (Main train station) in Cologne.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Just spent a week filming at The Tank Museum, Bovington. Going to chill out in London with the wife for a few days before heading home for Christmas. At this second, I am waiting for her at the Arrivals Hall of LHR Terminal 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Eating crackers, Balsamic infused cheddar with onion and a porterhouse dark star ale for lunch...in my kitchen....not too shabby at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Eating crackers, Balsamic infused cheddar with onion and a porterhouse dark star ale for lunch...in my kitchen....not too shabby at all :)

Posh!

I'm just back from finishing my christms shopping. Also picked up some dinner. Roll on 7pm and it's bedtime for little man and steak, mushroom and potato gratin time for the adults

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bedside, after reading stories for the 4 youngest, finished putting up the Christmas decorations today (which involved me going out and buying new decorations because I was too lazy to go upstairs and drag out the boxes again ;):D ) but most were 70pc off so yay... They look class! I watched 3 Christmas movies and got loads of cuddles. And I almost finished the shopping. Almost ..must remember the turkey and ham!

The main man is doing great, talk of him getting out of ICU soon, the difference a week makes! I miss him something shocking .. I'm never happy!
    Thanks for all the compliments, (I'm scarlet!) I am actually older than don kiddick thinks, I just got good genes and don't get time to either wear a lot of make up or go out in the sun :D lol next birthday is looming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the tail end of the Godfather Part II on SkyClassicsHD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Sofa, drinks, UFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Dublin apt with my ex we were kissing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Sofa

he got knocked the fcuk out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

user2011 wrote: