Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

That´s lovely Auto :)

I´m on the couch contemplating another bottle of beer. The wild nights of Persepoly :p

Do it.

I’m on the couch contemplating how to get another beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Bed. Grumpy as fook.

It's actually a physical pain when your heart is broken. So gutted for Liverpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Witchie wrote: »
    Bed. Grumpy as fook.

It's actually a physical pain when your heart is broken. So gutted for Liverpool

Hey the cool thing about it is that you're not alone mate.

It will pass in time. And one day we'll be back bricking ourselves ahead of another big final.
    Plus, despite how we're feeling and despite what Shanks (dare I say this!) incorrectly said, football isn't life or death.
    And they did us proud getting to the final anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Autosport wrote: »
    Just home from the bingo and won nothing :( I'm now been treated to a bag of chips :D

I enjoy these father-daughter times :)

:)

I should have gotten some chips on the way home.. hungry now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In the bed with the missus and the cat. Thunderstorm outside and I can hear the rain. I love hearing the thunder and the lashing rain when I'm inside in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

In bed. Exhausted after a mental few weeks and very emotional 2 days. I could sleep for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed. thunder and lightening here also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

In work. In a factory on a Saturday night, all night. Dis sucks :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside listening to the rain, hoping for nó lightning or thunder.
    That´s lovely Auto :)

I´m on the couch contemplating another bottle of beer. The wild nights of Persepoly :p

Do it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    :)

I should have gotten some chips on the way home.. hungry now!

You should have said and I would have shared them :)

Now heading bedside :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh i'd love some chipper chips

Ooh i'd love some chipper chips

I’ll get ye a bag so :)

Salt and vinegar?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just salt please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,765 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Collecting my cheque from George Soros for a job well done helping see the 8th repealed :rolleyes:

Just salt please :)

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,765 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Autosport wrote: »
    Enjoy :)

hamina

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Damn thunder and lightning is keeping me awake O_O.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Looking out at the lightning.

Clearly, God's not happy about the referendum result.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up to listen to the cheers of delight from Leinster, (rugby) and cries of despair from Kuala Lumpur.
    Last day in Dubai, back to work, missus enjoyed herself but wasn't totally impressed with what she called a concrete jungle.
    I'm disappointed in myself as we are walking away from this hotel room and leaving an almost full case of Heineken and a pretty full bottle of Kilbeggen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Back in bed trying not to cry. Just said bye to me fella and may not see him for a few weeks.

On the brightside, my youngest son is sipping pints at Dublin airport waiting for his first flight of the day that brings him to me. ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

On the jack's after BBQ that started at half 4 today happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside. Woken 45 mins ago by thunder and can't go back to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dubai airport, ina business lounge enjoying a JD with coke and laughing at a projected image that has a message stating “windows is not genuine”, busted 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying in bed contemplating the day. Although the possibility that I'll roll over and go back to sleep is strong :D
    I have a 3.5 kg roast to cook for 1pm. All this sunshine and heat has ne working harder, I don't know why I feel the need to have the line full of washing or 5 thousand lidl seedlings sown and growing ones potted out.. I will have a flourishing veggie stand in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Lying in bed... Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have a banging headache after a lorry load of pints last night but cant get any more sleep.

Might steal one of Mrs Happy's bath bombs and go soak for a while.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Wyvern Retail Park, Derby

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

On the bus into town to meet with a friend and her kids, 4 hours sleep after spending the evening talking ****e with another friend in the smoking area of the George.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

In bed with a cup of tea and a Mars bar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

Eating a snickers ice cream bar in the garden ... sun is shining &kids are happily playing no fights or tantrums yet .. this is the life :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement