Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,597 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

LAZYIRISH wrote: »
    Eating a snickers ice cream bar in the garden ... sun is shining &kids are happily playing no fights or tantrums yet .. this is the life :)

3 posts in 7 years!

LAZYIRISH by name, LAZYIRISH by nature....... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside getting ready for the race :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

3 posts in 7 years!

You have me sussed :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

3 posts in 7 years!

You have me sussed :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still in bed, this is the latest I've been able to lie in all week. Plus if I can't do it on my birthday, when can I do it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Still in bed, this is the latest I've been able to lie in all week. Plus if I can't do it on my birthday, when can I do it? :D

Many happy birthdays to you. 🍰🍾

Came inside, as it's surprisingly hot outside at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside for the rest of the day, went to the local town this morning to put on a few bets on the horses and GAA and stocked up on food from the deli for later, a lazy Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Happy birthday Kitty! Have a good one :)

Heading for a shower so I can enjoy the cold water and escape the humidity for a bit.

Happy Birthday Kitty

On my nerves here, come on Ricciardo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Have a good one Kitty x.

Watching the Cork match and thinking how much tougher our lads are compared to a certain match I watched last night..much better goalkeeper also.😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Got up, got showered and dressed, put the washing on and did an hour's work on the laptop.

Really need to do some shopping but the thoughts of dealing with the Sunday shoppers and the parking etc is putting me off (typical man me.. like to get in and out unless it's for cool stuff like tech or cars! :p). Might leave it till tomorrow on the way home and just get a takeaway tonight...

Need to hoover next and sort out my spare room/home office a bit yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side bored.
    Colser wrote: »
    how much tougher our lads are compared to a certain match I watched last night..much better goalkeeper also.��

Ohhhhhhh shots fired :pac:!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just up having toastie and tea. F1 being followed

Just up having toastie and tea. F1 being followed

My heart is breaking for Danny

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Just starting the second of 5 S's. Just had a Sh1te going for a Shower then Shave out to do a quick Shop then home and the rest of the evening Sofa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching a rerun of Sir David's Planet Earth. It's worth it even just for the magnificent music.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed watching the Sunday game, wondering what the feck is up with Henry Shefflin's hair, if it got any shinier I could see my reflection in it :pac:.

Lying on my bed watching the Sunday game, wondering what the feck is up with Henry Shefflin's hair, if it got any shinier I could see my reflection in it :pac:.

Haters gonna hate :P

Couchside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Amazed by ricciardo :eek: Now for some hurlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Just back from shopping with my child...had to talk her out of getting this! :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate :P

Couchside

Are you from Kilkenny :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭4Ad

Cusack park Ennis..looking at Clare beat Waterford..
    About time we won.
    Waterford piss poor today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ar an Leithreas.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on the couch, dozing & watching sh1te tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lying on the couch, dozing & watching sh1te tv.

Same as last night so?

:D
    Watching Big Bang Theory...the one where Penny is dressed as wonder woman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Same as last night so?

:D
    Watching Big Bang Theory...the one where Penny is dressed as wonder woman :)

Everyone's a comedian.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Hospital. Came in healthy, will be coming out with a son.

I’m sure it makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :D

Supermac's with a cappuccino and a yellow snack

Sweating badly in town, I'm useless in this heat and obviously fab looking with sweat running into my eyes!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in the land of the living after negotiating a particularly tricky hangover.
    Will be binge watching 'The money heist' on Netflix shortly and eating cheesecake flavored haagen dazs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement