Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    Seemingly you're a gardener and a peeping Tom..

That's common knowledge tho, that and being a pervert :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We are all more alike than we think.

Witchie wrote: »
    Ha ha I wish.

Across the border and heading into the city. Then need to get a Grab (Asian Uber) to the airport.

A massage and a grab.....that's a decent night in my book :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Sweating badly in town, I'm useless in this heat and obviously fab looking with sweat running into my eyes!.

Oh yes. Was about the mid 20s today, and I haven't climatised yet. Was like a small fountain. Sexy, right.

In taxi heading towards my bed!!!

In bed reading about happy endings. I wonder what I will be dreaming about ......

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In bed reading about happy endings. I wonder what I will be dreaming about ......

Might want to get a change of sheets ready......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Autosport wrote: »
    Snooping on someone ;)

This is the reason I keep changing name...I was found out once :)
    21° by my thermostat.... but I've just placed an order for some new colognes here on boards..so I'll be smelling lovely all week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Travelling back to dublin from from derry after a hike and some pints and a music trip fest. Feel like my legs are going to fall off. Works should be fun in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed really panicking 'cos I can feel my Airway is struggling... T'okay though I have Inhalers and things, it's just tough times... :( And I'm not a Panicker!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh awful feeling. Hope it fecks off soon.. Miss T

I'm in the office pondering a smoke or a cuppa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went to bed last night expecting to be going to Switzerland today, woke up to discover that I'm just going desert hopping.
    So back to normal, balcony time, Nespresso with the Mutt.

kfallon wrote:
    Might want to get a change of sheets ready......

Was planning thst anyway.
    My bedroom is on the top floor, so any gardener would need stilts to be peeping. Doesn't really add any voyeuristic thrill to fantasies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Back in bed after setting up the first breakfast of the day, he's on early cos he's coming on the school run.
    I remember now why I prefer winter.. I spent yesterday pulling the place apart to get ANY dust or the makings of dust and if it's not nailed down its getting washed..
    I stripped the couch last night, it's in the washing machine...( The covers, not the actual couch :D ) only because Mr cbyrd said he'd cut the grass, so I was trying to distract myself from doing it.... I shall be cutting grass this morning once the fog lifts .. Lol..
    Also huge success getting the 3 year old out of night nappies. Woohoo 5 down, one to go.
    I am wrecked as I seem to be unable to switch off, it's been said, hope I don't hit burn out. Sometimes I'd love to be able to climb out of my own head and give myself a good kick up the ar3e

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In a sweat-soaked bed breaking the world record for nonstop painful coughing. Two hours and more last night....

Doors and windows sealed as the dreaded island midge plague has hatched.... They are all but invisible; you just come in realising every bit of naked flesh is hot with bite itch..

Safe inside!

Summertime

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still in bed but getting up in a few. Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning :)

Why does Monday come around so quickly :(

Kitchenside

OK it is official. I am losing it!

Just ventured to the bathroom and THERE ON THE CEILING (did not put the light on I add in my defence) WAS A HUGE ??? SPIDER. BIG BLACK THING... .... reversed carefully out to fetch the crawling bug spray ( ceiling too high here to reach with a stick) , sprayed liberally... Looked up and it was still there..

Put the light on.. It is a screwplate that has ALWAYS been there..

Methodology is shoot first, ask questions later..

Back to sleep Graces...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hitting the shops for some pre-holiday shopping.

Dublin airport waiting for flight back to the Balkans, great week, kind of sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wouldn’t mind heading to the balkans myself
    I’m lying on the couch wondering what to do with my day. Netflix and naps or shopping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside, wondering what I should do once I'm finished placement

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Graces7 wrote: »
    OK it is official. I am losing it!

Just ventured to the bathroom and THERE ON THE CEILING (did not put the light on I add in my defence) WAS A HUGE ??? SPIDER. BIG BLACK THING... .... reversed carefully out to fetch the crawling bug spray ( ceiling too high here to reach with a stick) , sprayed liberally... Looked up and it was still there..

Put the light on.. It is a screwplate that has ALWAYS been there..

Methodology is shoot first, ask questions later..

Back to sleep Graces...

TBH, I would have probably bricked it my self.

Kitchenside, waiting on my Mum to arrive. Swealtering it here, not because my mums arrival, but this weather. It also appears that every single neighbour has decided to mow their lawns this morning, so some anthistimines could be at the top of todays shopping list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Couchside. All puked out, third time this week. It's a bank holiday here so I'm watching the missus play the Witcher and trying to convince her to watch all of the hunger games films with me (again) :D I have a massive crush on Jennifer Lawrence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Sitting on a low stool having early lunch fancy a few ciders but have to go back to work

In from out.. Sat in a deckchair half an hour, basking in sun with a gentle breeze freshening the air, gazing at the ocean and watching the swallows dive and dance all around and above...

The patch behind the dwelling is overgrown now, a delicious wild flower meadow. Flowers I have not seen since childhood...

Just all.. all.. ;)

MUST get well enough to do an early morning ramble soon as the hedgerows will be overflowing with flowers. Dog needs that too...

Warm out now.. met admits to 70

Maybe tomorrow... maybe!

[QUOTE=Mint Sauce;107119583]TBH, I would have probably bricked it my self.

Kitchenside, waiting on my Mum to arrive. Swealtering it here, not because my mums arrival, but this weather. It also appears that every single neighbour has decided to mow their lawns this morning, so some anthistimines could be at the top of todays shopping list.[/QUOTE]

It was between the toilet and the door.... Not had any huge ones here thankfully but some of the older neglected rentals I have lived in OH MY! Shudders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chilling out thrilled after receiving confirmation of a pulse number and a letter detailing an investigation is underway to an incident that has caused me huge upset. The relief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Shopping done. Who would have thought I needed so many pairs of new shoes, trousers, and T-shirts?

Lawns cut and planning to cool down in the shade with the crossword, then read the paper.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa Express, Derby velodrome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Kitchen table, killing time before school run by putting mildly inappropriate song lyrics into Google Translate and getting it to say it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement