Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Leeds. Innit.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed trying to convince myself I'm ok and not getting the some sort of flu. Lemsip in hand. Working 7-7.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting on my bed trying to convince myself I'm ok and not getting the some sort of flu. Lemsip in hand. Working 7-7.

County yourself lucky it's not the man flu your getting...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lying in bed. Pissed off beyond reason. After a tiring and draining week I was promised that husband would get up to toddler during the night if necessary and that I would get a lie on. Little fella is brewing a cold and hasn't been sleeping well because of it.

Well husband snored through toddler waking up and staying awake from 1-3am and so far this morning my lie on has consisted of being kicked in the back from 5am, getting up and bringing toddler to the bathroom only to be screamed at, wrestling toddler out of room with the newly wrapped gifts for family and sarcastically asking my husband if he's enjoying my lie in.

He's up now and watching videos on the phone (coz parenting, right?) but I'm too awake and annoyed to relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Bad nights sleep, pain was a bit too mucj last night...but on the bright side the "slime" I made with my daughter last night is still working...she's working her tablet with one hand..and squelching her slime with the other...weird multitasking :D

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    Lying in bed. Pissed off beyond reason. After a tiring and draining week I was promised that husband would get up to toddler during the night if necessary and that I would get a lie on. Little fella is brewing a cold and hasn't been sleeping well because of it.

Well husband snored through toddler waking up and staying awake from 1-3am and so far this morning my lie on has consisted of being kicked in the back from 5am, getting up and bringing toddler to the bathroom only to be screamed at, wrestling toddler out of room with the newly wrapped gifts for family and sarcastically asking my husband if he's enjoying my lie in.

He's up now and watching videos on the phone (coz parenting, right?) but I'm too awake and annoyed to relax.

Lol lol....reminds me of myself....still can't figure out why women get upset over this....lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Lol lol....reminds me of myself....still can't figure out why women get upset over this....lol lol

I'm not upset. I'm angry.

:pac:

I know you're joking but jayney I'm tired. You know when you feel like you've been looking after everything at the expense of looking after yourself. I've just had a cup of coffee in bed and it's the first time I've been in a room alone for any length of time in about a week. Even the shower, toddler stands outside the door asking when I'm getting out :D

I used wait outside the shower and ask women when they were getting out...the judge says I can't do that anymore

Gearing myself up to take little madame to the shopping centre...a friend of mine has a husky rescue and they have them at the local petmania today....she's going to explode!

Whispered wrote: »
    I'm not upset. I'm angry.

:pac:

I know you're joking but jayney I'm tired. You know when you feel like you've been looking after everything at the expense of looking after yourself. I've just had a cup of coffee in bed and it's the first time I've been in a room alone for any length of time in about a week. Even the shower, toddler stands outside the door asking when I'm getting out :D

In a man's world upset and angry are the same things lol lol

Its hard work with a kid, I often gave herself a break and I used be shattered after a few hours so God only knows how ye women keep going .....moms have my utmost respect......a gentle word with himself also does wonders ....

I'm getting ready to hit town with the three little girls....my pockets are burning already lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Lying in bed at home after two long weeks travelling for work. Last flight of he year had kids behind me kicking the chair the whole way.

Oh well it’s christmas now, time to get drunk and eat myself into a happy place :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I used wait outside the shower and ask women when they were getting out...the judge says I can't do that anymore

Gearing myself up to take little madame to the shopping centre...a friend of mine has a husky rescue and they have them at the local petmania today....she's going to explode!
    Have to say I LOVE reading your posts about you and your daughter. Such a wonderful relationship. I'm in bed getting poked in the back

Ballet show....lol lol

Have to say I LOVE reading your posts about you and your daughter. Such a wonderful relationship. I'm in bed getting poked in the back

Thank you, it actually means a lot to me.

We're just back.... huskys were a success..she was running from the bunnies to the huskys and she was squealing away...and next thing a local doc walked in.with her 2 St Bernards ... I think my child went ultrasonic with her screams :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Daddy's girl. I was my father's shadow and he is still my ultimate hero.

Sitting in the living room listening to me mammy chatting on the phone to her sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Antelope Canyon Arizona.
    39077859972_f7124373a1.jpg
    39077869022_3c5319d812.jpg
    39077876062_d743b0ace8.jpg
    This place looks amazing and I'm sure that the photos would be even better in the summer sunshine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting for the bus, not feeling so well today. Coughing up worse crap than my usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Out Xmas shopping and stopped into a carvery place for lunch with the little fella.
    Seriously understaffed here. Waiting ages for a sambo and little guy's sausages are cold.

To thine own self be true

Waiting for the bus, not feeling so well today. Coughing up worse crap than my usual.

Hope you get better soon Lady, sending get well vibes to you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side with the cat, reading the 'i bet you didn't know that' thread, so much information :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Leicester. Great win for Munster.
    Lovely stadium, home fans are good to mix with.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭pidgeoneyes

In hospital after having a burst appendix removed.
    Highly recommended☹

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in the Mammy's house, but everyone is gone off doing stuff. Watching Catchphrase eating Cream Crackers with salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed. Zzzzzz.

This time tomorrow my poor doggy at home will have his amputation over him, fingers crossed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side

Paw prints thinking of you and your doggy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Home after spending the weekend looking after my mum. Walked into a freezing house to find the boiler isn't working. Nothing for it but fire on glass of wine and movie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm in bed exhausted and my neighbour put the dryer on which I can hear clearly. Does she realise what time it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home in my own bed flicking through Netflix on the telly, had a lovely day

I'm in bed exhausted and my neighbour put the dryer on which I can hear clearly. Does she realise what time it is.

In bed with white noise on which ironically sounds like a tumble dryer. :o

I ate so much today and am still hungry. What's up with that! Thinking of sneaking downstairs and eating something at the fridge. Very Nigellaesque.

• Advertisement

Walked out of work..at home now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement