Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Been staring at 503's some of the night. Home soon to try sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out... After realising there was a wall of midges at the door, braved the glorious morning with the dog...Just a short walk.... Had underestimated the wildflowers... The verges are a mass of colour. Purple marsh orchids standing tall, red and white roses in bloom.... many others ..

Like walking in Paradise.

Some I know,others will look up; my lovely wildflower book along with my birdbook etc got lost in transit. Had the flower book since I was a child.

Dog has had some time out.
    Could not stay out; blinded by hay fever. But we both feel the better for it.

Tide is in and all a glory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Being my dogs bitch. Barks at me to go out. Let him out. Getting into shower, I hear a solitary but disgruntled woof demanding the door be opened and for him to come back in. He’s the boss

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bedside in my mum's house - both kids asleep and I'm enjoying the calm before the storm!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside
    On a go slow this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Morning all.. Just out of the shower here and getting ready.

Side note.. There really should be some sort of beard repressor tablet. I hate shaving :p

Side note 2.. Must get some black-out curtains. Too bright too early lately!

(yes I'm a bit of a grump in the morning! In my defence though, I haven't had coffee yet!) :)

Housework all done and washing in soak, so time for knitting etc. All is so blissfully quiet here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Taking the day off going to the beach then going to have a liquid lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Colser wrote: »
    On the couch having a very serious conversation with myself.."No Colser,your clothes haven't shrunk and your tumble dryer isn't faulty,wine isn't part of your 5 a day,water would quench your thirst better than Budweiser,it isn't Tescos fault that you can't resist the 3 big bars of Whole Nut for 3e,taking a healthy lunch to work and bringing it home because you like the sausage rolls in the canteen defeats the purpose,the diet didn't start today and next Monday is a week away...cop the f on".😭

Eat up, I like curvier women :p

My lungs are causing me more hassle the last while, lying in bed listening to them wheeze and knowing I have to get up or they will get worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hanging out last nights swim gear on the line. Arms and legs on show today. Sligo you have been warned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Ballinasloe. At a library conference. Kill me now. Sssshhhh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,596 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

NUIG carpark.

First person I hear saying "lol lol", I'm going to call gifted.

Glowing.

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

Makes 2 of us :p

In the office here but must have slept wrong cause my neck is sore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

On the beach making sandcastles and having a 99 epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

My lungs are causing me more hassle the last while, lying in bed listening to them wheeze and knowing I have to get up or they will get worse.

Indeed...an ass you can grab hold of, and a tummy you can lay your head upon... heavenly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somethings are not meant to be, and for me that appears to be visiting Basel. I got about 1/4 of the way and had to turn back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭4Ad

Back garden East Clare..post run..sweated buckets..
    Veggie sausage sandwich and black coffee with the f##k off bluetooth speakers blaring some indie/alternative tunes..
    Back to shift work tomorrow..
    Gonna make the most of it.
    Call if ye want !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from fishing and hiding from the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hiding inside after a 6km walk (second of the day) and having lunch in front of the tv with the toddler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Somethings are not meant to be, and for me that appears to be visiting Basel. I got about 1/4 of the way and had to turn back.

Nespresso with mutt tomorrow morning so ?
    Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have found my self under an air vent in a shop queue, and it feels good. Shame the queue is moving quicker than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

NUIG carpark.

First person I hear saying "lol lol", I'm going to call gifted.

I was in nuig running track earlier on lol lol

smurfjed wrote: »

You forgot something?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

At work. Fierce warm. Looking forward to home time.

Lucyfur wrote: »
    At work. Fierce warm. Looking forward to home time.

Yea it's far too warm today.. Just had a cornetto though a little while ago :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I know we complain about the cold and the damp and the wind but it's just too hot to do anything today.

Cooling indoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in work, thinking. One of my old neighbours is 80 years young tomorrow so I’m trying to decide between a bottle of whiskey or a book about the IRA! Maybe the book because his wife would probably skull me with the bottle haha but I think he’d like the whiskey more than the book.

I hope in ten years time I’m here writing that I’m deciding a present for his 90th. He’s as cute, I adore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Yea it's far too warm today.. Just had a cornetto though a little while ago :)

Wash your mouth out! I love the heat. Just prefer the at home in my garden heat rather than the at work in my uniform heat

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Nantwich

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement