Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Glorious out there in limited amounts... Slow roasted..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

I’m in work, thinking. One of my old neighbours is 80 years young tomorrow so I’m trying to decide between a bottle of whiskey or a book about the IRA! Maybe the book because his wife would probably skull me with the bottle haha but I think he’d like the whiskey more than the book.

I hope in ten years time I’m here writing that I’m deciding a present for his 90th. He’s as cute, I adore him.

Got my father a bottle of 26yo whisky for his 80th recently.... he'd have beaten me to death with a book about the rah! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Peasant stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Having a cold shower after a long day at the beach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hiding on the couch with the dog. Fan on full blast.

Breaking out the dresses for tomorrow, if folk have a problem with my chubby white legs well too bad for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

My 6pm call has been cancelled.. Yay!

Sitting with an ice cold coke enjoying the sun for a few minutes so before I get back to some documentation I've been going through

Pondering what next today. Food? Hmmm.. yes..Kitchen next stop

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dublin Airport, flight delayed 2 hrs 30. Cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

La.de.da wrote: »
    Hiding on the couch with the dog. Fan on full blast.

Breaking out the dresses for tomorrow, if folk have a problem with my chubby white legs well too bad for them.
    Word of warning re. the dresses..if they're short and floaty watch out for the sneaky breeze that turns you into an "inside out umbrella" with your dress up around your head.I learnt my lesson earlier..feel sorry for my neighbours.😭Apologies to the lads for ruining your little pleasures .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just out of second shower of day, already sweating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Another 40 minutes. 4:35 flight is now 7:45. So much for having my kids home for bedtime.

Melting gently.. liquifying slowly.. they say mid 70s and that sweet fresh breeze is gone .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side wearing a muscle man t-shirt and shorts and still can't cool down.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Just waiting to head out for a game of ball!
    There will be lots of sweat, oh yes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭4Ad

I’m in work, thinking. One of my old neighbours is 80 years young tomorrow so I’m trying to decide between a bottle of whiskey or a book about the IRA! Maybe the book because his wife would probably skull me with the bottle haha but I think he’d like the whiskey more than the book.

I hope in ten years time I’m here writing that I’m deciding a present for his 90th. He’s as cute, I adore him.

Get him both !
    Thats fair thoughful of you !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Up the 'RA!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

On the couch, feeling blaaaw, Think it's the heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

On the couch watching BGT and having a drink. After a nice dinner in the sun. Grand aul day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Heading home, annoyed about my hair. No matter how I style it in the morning by the time it’s hometime I look like I’ve slept on it for a week

Just home now. Something to eat next and relax for the evening I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Feet up finally. Worried I'm getting tonsilitis. Really not a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Garden side.

Parents are back tonight after a weeks holidays they asked me to water the flowers in the garden while they were gone. They then text me 3 times over the course of the week to remind me.

So needless to say I am standing here trying to figure out how to save almost dead flowers that haven't seen water for a week :D

CIP4 wrote: »
    Garden side.

Parents are back tonight after a weeks holidays they asked me to water the flowers in the garden while they were gone. They then text me 3 times over the course of the week to remind me.

So needless to say I am standing here trying to figure out how to save almost dead flowers that haven't seen water for a week :D

24 hour florist? :P

Garden side.

I think the garden center at newlands cross opens till 9, you have 7 minutes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just saw my face, i keep sweating off suncream, my new nickname is gonna be 'mahogany gaspipe'

I think the garden center at newlands cross opens till 9, you have 7 minutes!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Garden side.

Miracle grow and don’t dilute it too much ;)

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

I don’t think they’re gonna make it, they’re gonna get battered

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just saw my face, i keep sweating off suncream, my new nickname is gonna be 'mahogany gaspipe'

Where do I know the phrase ‘mahogany gas Pipe’ From?

Now gardenside trying to cool off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Autosport wrote: »
    Where do I know the phrase ‘mahogany gas Pipe’ From?

Now gardenside trying to cool off

It's a peculiar expression for how Irish sounds to a non speaker.

Trying to find something to watch on TV, with no success.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement