Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

The Scream(ing orgasm)

Something is going to get a Munch at this point !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The Scream(ing orgasm)

That'll be "The Bowling Ball" ;) :P

In bed, this rib is uncomfortable and for someone who does a great impression of a baby kangaroo in bed, sleeping won't be so easy ffs

Behave yourself :D

(No don’t)

I never do.....you should try working with me, still not sure how I've never ended up in front of a HR panel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

kfallon wrote: »
    I never do.....you should try working with me, still not sure how I've never ended up in front of a HR panel :D

Give it time, where there’s a will there’s a way!

Also in bed trying to muster up the energy to take my makeup off. Contemplating just living in it from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Bedside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

kfallon wrote:
    I'm the Da Vinci of smut.....more Moaning Lisa than Mona Lisa
    This is one of the best posts I've ever read! :D

On topic, I'm in bed drinking tea.

Give it time, where there’s a willy there’s a way!

Ya what now? :O

Just get into bed and go asleep ta fúck!

I need to put the phone down and sleep ffs

Autosport wrote: »
    Night all :)

Bedside

Night JohnBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In bed now. Should be sleeping but it's too warm :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In bed. Wide awake. Fell asleep at 1am. My lungs are hassling me if I try to lie down at all so I'm propped up on a hundred pillows. It's like the princess and the pea here lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside

I don't like being up this early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Morning all just out the door for another day in paradise hope to finish early so I can enjoy a few rays

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mornings like this a phrase/book title pops into my head 'valley of squinting windows' it just seems very appropriate for the early morning sun bouncing off every surface.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Robert Browning used to say there are two kinds of people.Those who say, "Good morning, God." And those who say, "Good God! Morning!"

Just sleepwalked my way through cutting up raw chicken for the critters while the water boiled for coffee. We are really amazing. Having my morning long coughing fit now.. Then more coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside at my gaff with my son. We went shopping this morning for groceries and some clothes for him. Gonna head down and make some lunch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to go camping. Hope the weather holds.

Had a lovely gentle wander around outside. The wind is a gentle breeze, through the passageway so clear of midges and flies.so windows open.

But go round the corner at the back and they are swarming..It is grand here in that I have two separate areas to sit etc that are always different weather/wind wise .

Had another look at the reshaping /organising of my small garden patch and it is starting to look good. Some seedlings to add, both flowers and vegetables in the old cottage garden style. Throw some more dried peas in as they are growing well.. And find spaces for all the sunflowers!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, breastfeeding, watching Sky Sports News. 2 year old still asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Just got the Countdown Calendar Conundrum (a rare enough occurrence but it's the 2nd one this week!). What a stupid word: LILIBONZA

Any takers?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bazillion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Lori2018

Lying in bed with the sun shining in, wondering why I worry so much ☀️

kfallon wrote: »
    Ya what now? :O

Just get into bed and go asleep ta fúck!

I need to put the phone down and sleep ffs

Ye fecker! I had to double check if I’d actually typed that :P

I’m in work and not happy about it

Bazillion?

Yeah, I thought that was a makey uppey word but obviously not!

Abed watching a huge, noisy fly that has taken advantage of the open window... And contemplating that I need to sort this bed while i can get washing dry...NO washing machine etc so the weather is my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Good morning all. In work but my neck/shoulders are still very sore today :( definitely need new pillows!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitchenside. Having brekkie. Have to to go tax my car this morning as it's up tomorrow and nct on Fri. Thats a few hours I will never get back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having my hair blow dried it’s tough at the top

Ps I can’t be the only one that automatically says blowjob when I mean to say blow dry

Ps I can’t be the only one that automatically says blowjob when I mean to say blow dry

An oul lad I know had another one like that. Back at the last presidential elections, there was a blonde middle-aged lady running (Mary Davis?). Back then, there was talk on the radio that the poster images were airbrushed. Anyway, his wife overheard him telling his mates when they were talking about same lady: "Mary Davis? Sure that's a blowjob"!

Whenever I try to type my surname (Darcy) it autocorrects to Daddy and it really makes me question some of the conversations I do be having.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Whenever I try to type my surname (Darcy) it autocorrects to Daddy and it really makes me question some of the conversations I do be having.

As long as you're not auto corrected to Daddy Blow Job yer grand

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement