Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Kitchenside. Having brekkie. Have to to go tax my car this morning as it's up tomorrow and nct on Fri. Thats a few hours I will never get back...

My godmother rang up the hairdresser asking for a blow job once :p

Sat on the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    As long as you're not auto corrected to Daddy Blow Job yer grand

Luckily it hasn’t gone that far. Yet.

But I have often not noticed and sent off emails or job applications where daddy is my surname.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roasting here but shur someone has to work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I don't know where I am. This heat has me fecked for some reason. I usually enjoy the sunshine but I feel drained since yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't know where I am. This heat has me fecked for some reason. I usually enjoy the sunshine but I feel drained since yesterday.
    It’s too hot. Try a lucozade sport. They’re manky but when I feel out of sorts in the heat they help me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

It’s NOT too hot. Try a lucozade sport. They’re manky but when I feel out of sorts in the heat they help me

Fixed that for you!

Srameen, don't mind them, we know where you are: you're on the sunny side of the garden. Take your deckchair to the shady side of the garden where you'll be just fine! An oul Dutch Gold will sort you...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

At work air con broken shirt stuck to my back can't wait to get out of here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sounds like you might be coming down with something Grace Blue Telecommunications. Mind yourself and have plenty of rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out. Went to sit out after the mammoth bed-sorting ( all clean and neat again now..) and drank coffee in the sun, gazing at the ocean and watching the lark playing.. He would soar a while, each beat of his wings in time with his song, then come back down and start all over again. A concert for me. ;)

Picked a few yellow iris and then back inside as it is getting "midday sun" time.

Dog has finally crashed. Been fixated on Stinkertom who was in the shed. Seen him off finally. Barking and growling and yelping at the cat. who leered at her from the rafters..

A quiet life? Oh yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Departure lounge of Cologne airport. Good to be getting back Ireland for a bit!

• Advertisement

Listening to Shawn Mendez on the radio and I love this song "In my blood"

Sitting on a bench enjoying the sun :)

Sighing with relief after a too close encounter with the biggest bumble bee ever seen when I had closed the door not realising he was in the house.. The size of it!

Grace is it your birthday today?

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Accidentally

Departure lounge of Cologne airport. Good to be getting back Ireland for a bit!

About 350km south east in a less cloudy airport

There's a lot to be said for German bank holidays

Choo Choo! I'm very sleepy so can't wait to get home for my nap :)

Choo Choo! I'm very sleepy so can't wait to get home for my nap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Feiertage are the best haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting at my desk bricking it about this presentation Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote: »

Next Monday I think..

Home on the couch,no mind to do anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Eating my feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Been to the bank, had a quick McDonald's while I was out and now back in my newly acquired* better office :)

(* possession is nine-tenths of the law here)

Just finished work for another day home to have a cold shower and then it's out the back for a bbq

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

On the couch watching Friends relaxing after work.

Eating my feelings a lot as i'm missing my fiance who's on a business trip until Friday night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

At my desk, cursing German holidays - trying to hurry something along in work and the damn factory producing it has been shut at for 1 day out of every week this month, 2 days this week just for the craic.

Hard working mein bollox:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

At my desk, cursing German holidays - trying to hurry something along in work and the damn factory producing it has been shut at for 1 day out of every week this month, 2 days this week just for the craic.

Hard working mein bollox:D

Zey work hard, unt zey play hard you little Irish pixie
    :)

Autosport wrote: »

Monday .... Hope you are all grateful for the Holiday that day! ;) Card came from the US....With a nice piece of blue paper too ;) YOU know!

Fell asleep and the afternoon has gone. Ah well! Over 70 degrees and rising.. ie 22 ...HOT! Stood at the big gate here watching LIFE pulsing all around. Butterflies and bees and birds and flowers...

Incredible place this small island; all the hay fields are shiny with buttercups. YYYYAAWWWN! Sleep time until the heat has eased. So BED is where I am; if that is the correct thread... ;)

m17 wrote: »
    Just finished work for another day home to have a cold shower and then it's out the back for a bbq

Gone to the beach instead now a fancy a 99
    IMAG3074_zpsmotd35mx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Eating my feelings.

*hugs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement