Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

Dinner is almost done come on overIMAG3328_zps5k4hzvjv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

m17 wrote: »

I'll have the steak on the far right please!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

4 - 4 - 4 - 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

4 - 4 - 4 - 3?

Maybe the virtual hand robbed it..😭

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

M17 you never invite us to a bbq :(

Probably very wise :D

Now couchside watching greys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Off to have a shower, to cool down.
    m17 wrote: »

Are you not having anything your self?

In bed. Time to eat my feelings. I have a load here I want to get rid of. In fact is anyone a bit emotionally stunted? You can have all of mine.
    :p

Sitting in my room bowsing Pinterest for tattoo inspiration. Cuppa tea in hand.

Ooh what kind of tattoo? I’m in the mood for another one aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed. Time to eat my feelings. I have a load here I want to get rid of. In fact is anyone a bit emotionally stunted? You can have all of mine.
    I’m emotionally crippled, and I thought this was kfallons post til I got to the emotional part because of the load you wanted to get rid of. :D

I’m on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Autosport wrote:
    Ooh what kind of tattoo? I’m in the mood for another one aswell
    I have a butterfly on my shoulder that I'd love to get re-done. I love the idea because there is meaning behind it but I wish I had spent more on it and done it justice.

• Advertisement

I’m emotionally crippled, and I thought this was kfallons post til I got to the emotional part because of the load you wanted to get rid of. :D

I’m on the couch

:D

Lemmee see what I have here. I can sort you out with sadness and some resentment maybe? Not the best of feelings I know but I also have some nostalgia and rose tinted glasses if that would be better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

My child is just home from the beach, her little buddy's dad took them..... asked her what she had to eat as I made her loads of gluten-free snacks.
    "Dad, a dog pissed all over my bag..we had to throw the food away"

I had to go upstairs as I was nearly crying with laughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching Corrie trying to suppress/distract myself from some very unpleasant emotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just back from Liffey valley. Bought so much crap in penneys. The new Tesco is huge !

I have a butterfly on my shoulder that I'd love to get re-done. I love the idea because there is meaning behind it but I wish I had spent more on it and done it justice.

I’d love a butterfly tattoo. I can never choose just one design though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Autosport wrote:
    Yeah that's generally what I'm like. :o

Autosport wrote: »

Go for it...I love mine but going to get it re- coloured in black/grey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Myself and my ex toyed with choosing tattoos for each other years ago. He chose “too special for this world”, for me I thought it was so sweet til he clarified he meant I was a focking donkey, in the special sense. I don’t have a tattoo :D

Wondering if it’s too late to make dinner

I've no tattoo's either.. never appealed to me to be honest.

(Could also be partly the idea of lots of pain getting it done!) :)

Just sitting here browsing Boards and YouTube now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed, every Window in the house flung open all day long, all that I can hear is Cars on the road and a myriad of Birds squeaking and squealing and crowing and cawing! It would be some annoying loop on a Video if I were to record it! Or actually Meditation is all the rage now, it might actually be a money-maker and remind people of fine days and Summer etc! :D

Spent all day trying to get some Paper-work-y, Email-y, Letter-writing-y Form-filling-y type stuff done, and my hands are sore now typing. I might catch up on Boards now for a bit. Sitting here wondering if I live anywhere near M17's Gaff! :D:pac:

I think I might go and clean downstairs for a while now that it's cooler.

Oh wow the Sky is pure red it looks wonderful! I have to go outside and see can I capture it in a pic! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bed side

Off work till Tuesday so thinking up a list of stuff I need to get done that I normally wouldn't get done when working Mon-Fri. Grand time weather wise to be off worked out well as I booked it off a few weeks ago.

Self destruct time here tonight,it's not the food as much as the fluids😂Also the fact that I have to get on a plane in the not too distant future is starting to make me anxious..I'm doing the usual thing telling myself when it's my time to go yadda yadda but I'm definitely getting worried..wish I could just be knocked out for the journey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I took a sleeping tablet in the hope of a bit of peace and some sleep. I'll float float float away there now folks. Sleep well, I'll be popping into your dreams tonight :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I took a sleeping tablet in the hope of a bit of peace and some sleep. I'll float float float away there now folks. Sleep well, I'll be popping into your dreams tonight :p

Sweet dreams sugartits ;)

Lying on the bed myself with the fan going and mood lighting courtesy of the candle I have on the locker.

It's not quite a real fire (I miss those) but it's nice all the same :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside... Waiting for slee..... Zzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside. Roasting hot, can't sleep...

Bedside :)

Quite a big bed we have :D

Sweet dreams sugartits ;)

Thanks babe ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis