Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Sitting on the couch with a glass of wine, waiting for the ex to come over so we can watch a film and have special cakes. That's all we'll be having, no matter how much he tries it on :p

Odds on there will be a bit of fingering.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

kfallon wrote: »
    Odds on there will be a bit of fingering.......

The poor man lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In bed. Sinuses in bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

gifted wrote: »
    The poor man lol lol

Lucky man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Looking at a certain thread which has been closed by a mod... it'll reopen up as no quotes and no chat.... death knell for any half decent thread right there.
    Took my little one to see santa today...happy out....I know Santa too....and she was amazed when he called me by my first name.....she wasn't too happy when I asked him where my scalextric set was that I was supposed to get 35 years ago....."dad! You can't argue with santa this week"!!...poor child was morto :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed after doing a 14 and a half hour shift.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Prepping for a second round interview in two hours for a consulting role with a Big 4 firm. The farmer wouldn't let me off work out of I can only guess spite and I had a run in with him as I had a replacement lined up. Told him this was my future and he was being completely unreasonable and that I wasn't going into work. Its close to being a resigning matter for me. My 88 days are done anyway.

They want the position filled by Friday for January start and sponsership will be included so all going well the final interview will be in Sydney on Thursday. Fingers crossed.

About to go into the firms Australian HQ in Sydney and its Wednesday for round 3. Me and one other in the running. I've spent the last 12 hours travelling and feel so unprepared. Good luck me I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Barstow California after a 400 mile 9 hour drive.
    Made the mistake of telling the missus that the aviation museum that we visited last week was the best in the world, to which she told me that as it was the best, we didn't need to visit anymore. So now I have to convince her that we need to check out another one tomorrow as we drive into LA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

cbyrd wrote: »
    I went through a stage a few years ago of gathering allergies, everything from paracetamol, plasters, oranges, to an Indian spice (unknown) that sent me anaphylactic. Twice. I started taking high dose vitamin d and they're mostly gone now, they can be managed with the odd antihistamine. It was awful for about 5 years.

Funny I started taking a high dose of vitamin D and am rarely itchy anymore, the arthritis in my former gymnast knees is practically non-existent and am feeling much better. Thanks Asian sunshine.

Lying in bed not having to rush anywhere for the first time in ages.

• Advertisement

In bed. Head stuffed. Again.

Sitting in the RV having my morning expresso, gotta say that I love my "Wacaco Minipresso" handheld nespresso machine :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Airside

Deciding between hotels in cork for a night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Deciding between hotels in cork for a night

Is Hayfield fully booked?ðŸ˜

Just plonked on the couch catching up on here...and buying stuff off bargain alerts thread whether I need it or not.

Colser wrote: »
    Is Hayfield fully booked?ðŸ˜

Just plonked on the couch catching up on here...and buying stuff off bargain alerts thread whether I need it or not.

Nah, too far away...meant the airport hotel...cork international as I've stayed there before ....next stop eurodisney :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On my way home to Mayo, the boy is now baptised.. he performed amazing. Little wince at the water, coughed and gagged during the our father which made it look like the divil was chased out, :D and all the other children behaved reasonably well.. good day all round.
    Anyone drunk yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Brilliant reading this....delighted you had a great day cbyrd after all you've been through..

Not drunk yet....waiting for don kiddich to buy his round lol lol

In The Church. Bless me Father for I have committed many sins.

:pac:

It's a pub. I'm having a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Wetting the babies head with a glass of bourbon, best wishes to him, his mum and dad and brothers and sisters.

That's wonderful news cbyrd, glad the same went off as smoothly as could be expected with the whole Brady bunch :D

Brings me back to my own christening day...was old enough to say I don't want to do this to the eternal shame of my family :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home, after the most lovely few hours with my mam at her nursing home. She remembered me for a short few mins :) had a little pamper evening did a face mask and painted her nails.

Makes up for the harder visits a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

La.de.da wrote: »
    At home, after the most lovely few hours with my mam at her nursing home. She remembered me for a short few mins :) had a little pamper evening did a face mask and painted her nails.

Makes up for the harder visits a little.
    Them few minutes mean SO much !!
    Brilliant day, brilliant memory.
    So happy for you and cbyrd !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Celebrating Elliots christening by watching a priest flirt with my friend.

Went for dinner with 2 of my besties then to a bar am not found of to listen to shi5te country music.

Left and went to my favourite bar where the owner and ex boyfriend's da was telling me tales of his adventures in Asia before he married. Now I feel am home.

Of you are ever in Monaghan go to McKennas bar on Diblin Street. Best pub in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

La.de.da wrote:
    At home, after the most lovely few hours with my mam at her nursing home. She remembered me for a short few mins had a little pamper evening did a face mask and painted her nails.

Delighted for you La.de.da. And your mum.

Raising a glass to Elliott in Shenanigans bar Long Beach California.

RV trip done, just need to deliver it back tomorrow.

Bucket list item completed with no major desire to do it again in a huge Winnebago

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    On my way home to Mayo, the boy is now baptised.. he performed amazing. Little wince at the water, coughed and gagged during the our father which made it look like the divil was chased out, and all the other children behaved reasonably well.. good day all round. Anyone drunk yet?
    Congrats! :)

Bed. Eyes sore. Nose getting stuffy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The Chipper after Crimbo Jumper/Shirts night out .

Am definitely too old for this sh't. Seems it was a regular Wednesday Student night out, and I am at least 10 years older than everyone else.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement