Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed. Dozed for a bit. Woke up and played a game on my tablet and had a fit of sneezing. :o

Back to sleep again soon, I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Walking to Apple green (400m) to buy 7up 2l And Diet Coke 1.75l for €4

Still awake, listening to classic christmas jazz standards on Spotify

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

On the couch with 1 of the idiot dogs, other 2 idiot dogs are in their beds, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is on BBC so the kids can make their own way home from school

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

at home, working from home. wondering if i could sneak out for a cheeky pint.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Liffey Valley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Must go into work in 20 mins for secret santa :D
    #totesawks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in my bed smothered in a cold and trying to do some work but can't get my brain in gear.

Send hot whiskies please.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting in my bed smothered in a cold and trying to do some work but can't get my brain in gear.

Send hot whiskies please.

Maybe some satin sheets might help.

;)

Sofa, wondering if it's too early to order takeaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Beasty wrote:
    Costa, Liffey Valley

Was in there at that time I'm pretty sure. Can you imagine the Boards matrix, an intertwined series of meetings and interactions where neither party realises how well they might actually know the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Was in there at that time I'm pretty sure. Can you imagine the Boards matrix, an intertwined series of meetings and interactions where neither party realises how well they might actually know the other.

I am waiting on the day that this intertwining results in a post on the TA thread.

Doc just rang, my daughter is celiac...now the research starts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I have 2 celiacs. Once you get the hang of it it's quite easy and there's so much free from stuff available now in all the supermarkets.
    It's also amazing how many other symptoms disappear when the diet is changed. I have recipes for dairy and gluten free if you want. :D

I'm on the couch after watching home alone 2 and eating a small baby's weight in chocolate! Bedtime for the small ones and I might join them!
    Elliot is out of icu .. its also my dad's 74th birthday (7th in heaven). So glad and sad all in one.

cbyrd wrote: »
    I have 2 celiacs. Once you get the hang of it it's quite easy and there's so much free from stuff available now in all the supermarkets.
    It's also amazing how many other symptoms disappear when the diet is changed. I have recipes for dairy and gluten free if you want. :D

I'm on the couch after watching home alone 2 and eating a small baby's weight in chocolate! Bedtime for the small ones and I might join them!
    Elliot is out of icu .. its also my dad's 74th birthday (7th in heaven). So glad and sad all in one.

You beautiful, wonderful woman, thank you...I'll hit you up for the gluten-free one...she doesn't eat dairy...so good on that score.
    Glad about Eliot getting out of ICU, and of course, thoughts with you on your dad's b'day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

(i) Join coeliac society ( coeliac.ie) to get their food list

(ii) Its all very doable if you can find the time to 'cook from scratch' ( most raw ingredients are naturally GF)
    Bedside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in work waiting on next client feeling a bit scared because during last clients treatment my eyes went super blurry I couldn't see for sh1t and now everything's still blurry and it's only comfortable when I'm frowning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I went gluten free last year to help with an auto immune thing I've a huge list written don, when I get home later I'll PM it to you

I went gluten free last year to help with an auto immune thing I've a huge list written don, when I get home later I'll PM it to you

Thank you very much,. All help glady taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beachside in San Diego California.

Finished with the RV so now I’m lovely hotel and SPA for the next week.

At home, feeling v unwell and v sorry for myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

At home, feeling v unwell and v sorry for myself

Hope you get soon Nollag

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

About to go to bed. King bed all for meeeeeeee because mr w fell asleep with young w.

gifted wrote: »
    Hope you get soon Nollag

Thanks I hope so too

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I am in the bed. I have tea, and I've just painted my nails. I'm really relaxed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

About to get into bed. Glad to hear every ones babys are doing so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

sofa,drinks, catching up on the best thread on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Lying in bed beside my snoring husband who's just returned from his Christmas party. 2 kids coughing in their rooms, 1 with croup and 1 with a chesty cough. I also have a chest infection and now i cant sleep because I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow and I'm anxious over it. Ugh tge joys of Christmas week in retail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    About to go into the firms Australian HQ in Sydney and its Wednesday for round 3. Me and one other in the running. I've spent the last 12 hours travelling and feel so unprepared. Good luck me I guess!

Beat all competition to ship the job with sponsership, a great salary and loads of perks after 4 days of interviews.

Its just occured to me that I have just done over 88 days of regional work for nothing. Bloody chuffed though!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement