Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Just walked my daughter to school, she dared me to wear her sparkly santa hat all the way...so I did!!! I was fabulous!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting waiting to get the choo choo.
    We just brought one car home the other night cos I was just too tired to drive, I'm so glad I did.
    The older kids are away to their dad til 6pm on Christmas eve so I have a few days with my boy.
    It's absolutely breaking my heart that I can't be with him on Christmas day, he won't remember, but my older ones will. We have alternate Christmas's with the ex's so next year the older ones will be with their dad.
    I have another dilemma that I need advice on. The go kart, I want to build it and have it put together by santy, but it may not fit out the door, so do I leave it in the bag and have it just in the box with no wow factor, or, build it or dismantle it or .... Half build it like sanity got interrupted? What to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Sitting at my desk, drinking a coffee and eating chocolates.  It's never too early at Christmas!!  Will "work" for another hour or so and leave for a few days off.  Happy Christmas! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Half assemble it
    Check if it can go through the door
    Leave it unfinished with some easy finishing touches to get it complete and then the lucky recipient can be occupied on Xmas morning "building" it, and then be chuffed with themselves afterwards. A note from Santa might be fun too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

BBDBB wrote: »
    Half assemble it
    Check if it can go through the door
    Leave it unfinished with some easy finishing touches to get it complete and then the lucky recipient can be occupied on Xmas morning "building" it, and then be chuffed with themselves afterwards. A note from Santa might be fun too

Was going to suggest similar my self. Build it enough for it to fit, then a note to mum and dad for finishing instructions, and a similar note to the lucky recipient.

Going within the joy of the thread, I'm in my kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Just out of Tesco. **** that ****, it's ****ing madness, it's worse that Ikea on a Saturday morning and people seem to have a bad dose of the stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting on the couch horsing into a box of heroes chocolates.....kids playing with toys....middle one who's 7 comes out and by tells me she has a present for a boy in her class who she really likes....I start coughing snd spluttering but she reassures me that I'm her boyfriend...wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

30 minutes left at work then freedom for almost two weeks, there'll be pints drank this evening I tell you.

Sitting in my car wishing I had someone to go for drinks with. Well it's more a case of me wishing they would send a text saying "It's been ages since we got together Perse". Because I'll be damned if I'm going to be the one to reach out again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my local having a pint.

• Advertisement

Sitting in my car wishing I had someone to go for drinks with. Well it's more a case of me wishing they would send a text saying "It's been ages since we got together Perse". Because I'll be damned if I'm going to be the one to reach out again.

It's been ages since we got together Perse......fancy a pint??? *

* Disclaimer....
    .not responsible when you fall for my witty charm after a gallon of pints.....lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    It's been ages since we got together Perse......fancy a pint??? *

* Disclaimer....
    .not responsible when you fall for my witty charm after a gallon of pints.....lol lol

You think I'd get a case of the auld beer goggles? :p

Still in the car.

You think I'd get a case of the auld beer goggles? :p

Still in the car.

My charm and your beer goggles???.....I wouldn't stand a chance lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my house with my bf’s gf.

Watched Cher megamix, now Klyie promised her I’d play KD Lang later 🤣😂

Now Madonna megamix

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Getting toddler to bed then work. I'm worn out and feeling a bit weepy. Not sure why. A good, fast moving few hours of work will knock that out of me. Still finding the motivation to go when you're so....meh, is tough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sunny Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch wishing I could take the lovely Perse out for a pint.

Sitting on the couch wishing I could take the lovely Perse out for a pint.

:) x

I'm in the bed now with my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm leaving work after a 15 hour 25 min day

Never let it be said I'm workshy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside reading Boards

I hate people

Bed.

Wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my kitchen watching Bridget Jones's Diary and drinking a lovely mug of hot tea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside reading Boards

I hate people

Someone works in retail?

:pac:

On the couch.....trying resist an xmas cigar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed lovely comforting bed
    Forgot to turn off electric blanket from last night so bed is boiling
    #sorrynotsorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Leaba.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just in having a glass of red before I hit the leaba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Someone works in retail?

:pac:

On the couch.....trying resist an xmas cigar

Love the smell of cigars.

I'm on the couch watching police academy 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sudden awful wave of homesickness. :(

Watching a silly 'horror' film called Don't Blink. I'm giving it 20 minutes. If it's crappy I'm going to bed.

• Advertisement

In bed all awake and very thirsty for fizz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement