Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on the beach beside a lovely camp fire (gas) drinking Angels Envy Bourbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wondering if these are Aliens, Trump sending a present to NK, or someone called Elon Musk...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

in the leaba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Lying on the couch on a soft blanket watching SSN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wondering if these are Aliens, Trump sending a present to NK, or someone called Elon Musk...

Thats Elon Musk's rocket launch...a brilliant, brilliant individual but a complete lunatic, think he's married Talulah Riley 3 times inside 10 years...he believes we are all part of a higher beings dream, we aren't real....
    and I woke up waaay too early this morning :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, mask on so I'm not breathing my cold germs on my customers but this is Christmas for me. http://ibb.co/gV3Y76 Check out those for black eyes and that's purely from little sleep and little food. On the plus side this am a client asked me how long I worked here, I said since it opened as I owned it. She told me I was way too young to own my own business. I said not really I'm 29, she was shocked and thought I was 18/19.

Maybe black eyes are the way to go for anti aging

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On my way back from a walk in the woods. We're all soaking wet and knackered but bad moods well and truly shook off.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Swords Pavilions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside, fire lighting, shopping complete, fridge full, relaxing for the rest of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Last wash on. Getting ready to throw on the TV and chill and relax for the rest of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In my parents' kitchen, eating pate on toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

GoneHome wrote:
    Couchside, fire lighting, shopping complete, fridge full, relaxing for the rest of the day

I'm envious...

Cotside getting cuddles. Staying with him tonight before I abandon him for Christmas tomorrow, my heart is sore that I won't be with him on Christmas day, no matter what way I try to justify it to myself I feel so guilty. So I'm quite teary today.
    On the upside, I finished my Christmas shopping (and grocery) last night at 11pm in Tesco. Just have to remember jelly.. I've forgotten it 4 times.

cbyrd wrote: »
    I'm envious...

Cotside getting cuddles. Staying with him tonight before I abandon him for Christmas tomorrow, my heart is sore that I won't be with him on Christmas day, no matter what way I try to justify it to myself I feel so guilty. So I'm quite teary today.
    On the upside, I finished my Christmas shopping (and grocery) last night at 11pm in Tesco. Just have to remember jelly.. I've forgotten it 4 times.

I know it's not going to help... but the ones at home need you Xmas day, Eliot is in good hands... and a day of joy at home is needed for you all I would think

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room. Wish break was 10 minutes longer.

At home... taking a break from grocery shopping....I've nearly kicked 2 people out of my way already ..have to go back out in 10 mins...balls !
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Pub for one or two..with the ex.😀

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Colser wrote: »
    Pub for one or two..with the ex.��

Or 6 :pac:

In my room watching java tutorials.....fun times -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home, about to bring the pupper for a walk and switch off from the xmas madness for a bit

I'm back from round 2...about to start round 3 ...if I don't make it back tell me ma she's a twat !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Having dinner in the kitchen.

Awfully homesick. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Having dinner in the kitchen.

Awfully homesick. :(

Aww I’m sorry to hear that..

I’m having a glass of white wine in the kitchen, nice and relaxed after a long year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'll be grand. I just need to let myself feel it and know I'll come out the other side. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Hiding behind sitting room door at home

Playing hide and seek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to dundrum for some shopping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

On the couch eyeing up a vodski & red lemonade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Back in from a walk on the prom in salthill, last wash on, about to put dinner on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside, having a G&T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Couchside

Exhausted ( just sent a short story to a relative by txt)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Finishing up my last shift until 29th. Dirty weather tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Cooking some chicken for the cat (I know, I'm mental) and impatiently waiting for my missus to arrive. She took the ferry because she had to drive back with a moving van so she's been travelling since the early morning. I have her PJs out and ready for her when she comes in the door and we're going to have a McDonald's and watch Home Alone if she can stay awake that long :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement