Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just threw on a load of washing,the dishwasher and a ham into the slow cooker for tonight.This is my favourite day of the year ,something magical about it ...have a lovely Christmas Eve everybody and hopefully we'll all get something nice tonight 😀we've been pretty good in fairness all year...kinda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Curled up on the couch with the little one watching Arthur Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Right folks, it's nearly here, have loads to do so might not get a chance later on or tomorrow.

Have a Fabulous Christmas Day, eat loads, drink a bit, make sure the kids have a day to remember......

@cbyrd....it's fairly obvious what you want for Xmas and we all want it as well...for notorious Elliott to be up to divilment at HOME with you and siblings...he will!

@Witchie....hopefully the New year will bring you loads of work in your new home in Kuala Lumpur..and you to to bag a millionaire lol lol

@Whispered...hopefully you'll get a nights sleep..lol lol

@Don Kiddick...please keep us up to date with stories of your fab little girl, and the bed time stories she reads you lol lol...

@Persepoly...keep on choo chooing lol lol

@Fathom....please find a few more words to converse with ...lol lol

@Everyone else who posts here....every post is important and keeps it real...some days are good, some days are bad...thank God no one in here is judged and it's unique...keep it that way.

@Mods....thank you for not being to strict on the content that are posted here..

Happy Christmas every one....

Lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my parents’ house.

There is rosary at my grandparents grave later and they are putting down a special plaque for them. First Xmas without Nanny, she went into hospital last Xmas day and died Dec 30

Currently sweating my arse off in the tropics. 32 degrees forecast for tomorrow. Not a bad way to spend Christmas day.

• Advertisement

Currently sweating my arse off in the tropics. 32 degrees forecast for tomorrow. Not a bad way to spend Christmas day.

12 degrees and overcast here. U

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In the car on the way to the inlaws with a husband who is like a bag of cats. this'll be fun.

Whispered wrote: »
    In the car on the way to the inlaws with a husband who is like a bag of cats. this'll be fun.

You have my sympathies

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Lusk Services M1 Southbound

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Not long after breakfast, deciding what to do next. Think I might go for a walk, clear the cobwebs away.
    Bit of house cleaning to do then and put ham on to cook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , enjoying the silence , tis the small things for sure :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas , enjoy it in whichever way ye choose , stay safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Colser wrote: »
    we've been pretty good in fairness all year...kinda.

Speak for yourself! :D:P

Am well jell. Dammit. Enjoy.
    gifted wrote: »

@Witchie....hopefully the New year will bring you loads of work in your new home in Kuala Lumpur..and you to to bag a millionaire lol lol

Happy Christmas every one....

Lol lol

Thank you Gifted, I hope you and yours have a magical Christmas full of joy. x

Oh and you only want me to bag a millionaire so I will be your sugarmama! :D

I am currently in my bedroom at my parents, just finished up wrapping some final gifts. Going to head back downstairs now to spend some time with my son's girlfriend whom I only met today for the first time despite them being together a year and living together a few months.

On first impressions, she is adorable and doesn't seem phased by the chaos in our house.

A heartfelt happy Christmas to you all. You are a mad bunch and I enjoy this thread more than others. Thank you for an entertaining 2017!

X

(Especially thinking of you Cbyrd and little Elliot xxx)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch waiting for some painkillers to kick in before I can move. I had my flu jab on Tuesday and I wasn't feel the best before it, definitely not feeling the best now. CF related joint pain that I usually get when I have a chest infection, and also cold-flu symptoms coming on, not sure if it's the flu jab or if I'm getting a cold, overall feeling shyte. Hoping the painkillers kick in before I go over to my parents' later to do a bit of Christmas dinner prep and open presents with my OH and sister.

In case I don't get a chance tomorrow, Merry Christmas everyone, this is one of my favourite threads and I genuinely hope all of ye have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year. May 2018 be kind to all of ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm sitting in the staff room at work. It's been OK so far.

Home again... doing more grocery shopping...for my father this time, so no biggie...but jaysus the amount of people going "Don! Let's go for a quick drink in here" ...I'd be pissed already if I took all of them up on their offers :D

Finished!!! My child is complaining that I've walked the legs off her ...at least she'll sleep tonight for Santa :)

And then after Xmas I have to tell her she's coeliac and the truth about the big red fella....at least the trip to eurodisney will soften the double blow.

Christ on a donkey!! I forgot red onions!!!
    See you all in 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Packing everything apart from the Kitchen-sink (God help me if I ever have to pack for any kids!) to go home for a few days, then wrap Pressies, then get washed, then hit the road. Listening to Christmas FM at very high volume, may or may not be singing along.

~~**~~ Merry Christmas Boardsies! Love light and laughter to ye all! ~~**~~

Home now ..with 'Backwoods bastard" beer ...tis gorgeous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having a Bloody Mary for breakfast and then going Whale Watching in the Pacific.

Hope that you all have a magnificent Christmas.

• Advertisement

I'm going to wish you all a merry Christmas.
    I'll be around tomorrow, but some of you prob won't... I adore this group, we have some totally amazing people in here and am forever grateful for the help, guidance, chats, kind words and booby pics :D

This is my go-to place to relax, vent, giggle, take the piss and generally to feel better about myself...and I thank each and every one of you for that,
    Blessed be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Merry Christmas Don!
    I'm at home about to start drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At work, on til 8pm and back on tomorrow. It's been ok. :)

I have some Christmas wishes for a few of you.
    Cbyrd, I hope little Elliot continues to be a warrior and that you are minded as much as you mind everyone else. Gifted, may you and missus Gifted have many more happy years together. Don you just keep being a great dad.

I'm going to watch my stories now and maybe have a biscuit or ten :)

Happy Christmas to you all xx

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I ate all the crackling off the ham

ALL OF IT!

I regret nothing, it was heavenly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

At home, visitors have taken control of the remote and after 2 hours of Ms Marple, we are now watching Blankety ****en Blank

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On my bed about to watch Game of Thrones season 7 dvd I bought for myself, will probably watch it 2 or 3 times in the next few days.

Horrible Saturnalia to no one

merry Christmas to all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work for the next few nights, smiling at all the cheer being spread here, what a thread.. I hope everyone, posters and lurkers alike have company and a peaceful time..

Christmas Eve party in full swing. Am lying on the bed as I have a pain in my back which is radiating down my left leg. Took some Xanax to try and relax.
    Will go down and have a few more drinks to relax my back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 FossilFoe

Just after the christmas fry up watching ****e tv in front of the fire. Will probably head to the pub soon for a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement