Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not long home , fires lit , in posh loungewear (penneys pjs!) , coffee with cream , everything ready for dinner tomorrow again , Christmas when you don't celebrate it in your own home :)

Hope everyone's day is going well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side haven't the energy to move or I'm too stuffed :D

Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

On the couch, father in law is in a seat in the corner, not sure if he's streaming a movie on his phone or has it downloaded but there's a durty scene that he's now watching, with the volume up, tis a bit awkward.

And it's gonna get worse, they have plans to watch Mrs Browns Boys later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Outside having a smoke, thinking that I've drank myself sober from last night ;p

The nephew thinks im drunk though 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

hairyslug wrote: »
    On the couch, father in law is in a seat in the corner, not sure if he's streaming a movie on his phone or has it downloaded but there's a durty scene that he's now watching, with the volume up, tis a bit awkward.

And it's gonna get worse, they have plans to watch Mrs Browns Boys later

run run as fast as you can it's not worth the suffering, I'm putting on my runners to ho catch pokemon now that the rain has eased off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Prosecco and pate on warm baguette binging on This is Us on the Box.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The day has caught up with me. Between work this morning, driving, dinner, and a few beers, am now panned on grans sofa. Mrs Browne has been mentioned, I think I will be looking for the headphones for my phone at that point.

On a side note, the boot of my car makes an alright fridge.

I have survived and am now wrapped up in bed with a limited edition bottle of Wicklow Wolf IPA and my stories.

Hope you are all nice and relaxed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lying on the couch in my 'Den' in folks house! Pissing about on the internet and trying to work thru tomorrows racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Listening to Last Christmas on the radio thinking I should be having one minutes silence for George Michael but they would all rip the p1ss out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

73Cat wrote: »
    Listening to Last Christmas on the radio thinking I should be having one minutes silence for George Michael but they would all rip the p1ss out of me.

Next time you go for a piss you can have one then, just make sure it's not during your 'tinkle'

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Home after a long but nice day at work. We actually got to eat some dinner together. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Inlaws house in Limerick, relaxing while hubby takes our toddler for a sneaky walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting on the couch while my wife, her 2 sisters and mother are going apesh*t over the rules of a board game called "kerfuffle".

Any minute now I will be asked my opinion and like a hot shyte I will be gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In my own house. For a change on Crimbo day.

Fairly sober by my own standards at Christmas :)

Herself is pescatarian so did what I could with the Crimbo dinner.
    Fried king prawns with garlic and ginger to start. Then roasties, trout, veggies, stuffing balls, crispy onions, before ice-cream and fruit salad for dessert.

But between the kids being a tad young and herself being hungover, I'd say I could have served up spaghetti hoops and saved myself the bother.

Nevermind.

Happy Cimbo everyone! :)

Peace and quiet, after being the referee between twin sister fight for the last hour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, little stressy but ok..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the leaba. Full of dinner and dessert and drinks. Back in my peaceful apartment with my wife and cat, enjoying the silence after spending the day with my very noisy family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In a very happy place. Just want to wish all you lovely folks on this thread a very merry Christmas. There's such a positive vibe to this thread, I think it should be renamed the 'where peeps be nice and sheeeeeit thread'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Leaving poolside for coffeehouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Being tortured with Coronation Street.

Only admitting here, I'm drunk lol

Outside having a smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Flaked out on couch watching Daddy’s Home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

On the couch with this girl who is back from England...
    Said I'd pick her up earlier as she was bored at her relations..
    She has fallen asleep (drunk) and is snoring her head off..
    Oh well....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the beach, my roaming phone says that I’m in Mexico 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch....my phone is telling me I'm a fat fecker and go and get some chocolate lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still at Grans, said I would stay win her last night. Just had a bowl of cereal, tempted to have a bag of tayto and a cup of tea, instead of toast.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

in a bed, caught a cold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Lying in bed watching the tv and listening to the rain pelting off the roof. Im not in the best of shape after a dose of the vomiting bug before the holidays. Now my gut is grumbling and growling and I sense a dose of the scours approaching so I might have to make a dash to get a seat on the porcelain bus shortly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement