Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

GMSA wrote: »
    Lying in bed watching the tv and listening to the rain pelting off the roof. Im not in the best of shape after a dose of the vomiting bug before the holidays. Now my gut is grumbling and growling and I sense a dose of the scours approaching so I might have to make a dash to get a seat on the porcelain bus shortly.

GoodMorningShïttyArse ?

Flitting between Megamind on TV and preparing dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

GoodMorningShïttyArse ?

Please don't make me laugh. My sphincter is on a hair trigger.
    A bit like Jack Nicholson advising to "Never trust a fart"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

GMSA wrote: »
    Please don't make me laugh. My sphincter is on a hair trigger.
    A bit like Jack Nicholson advising to "Never trust a fart"

Let it go...ðŸ˜

Arguing with my teen..his PS4 credit was hacked so it's seemingly my fault because I gave it to him too late..he thinks I should buy more for him and I think he should use his own money..going around in circles and I'm going to lose it with him..the Christmas fake niceness is leaving my body rapidly,I'm almost back to normal ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, I was supposed to be heading cotside but the universe odecided otherwise. Even if I wanted to when I phoned to check on him I was told that I wouldn't be allowed in to him anyway. So for all my fussing over days and driving up and down, I'm now grounded. :(
    I have a big dirty cold and a headache that my strongest painkillers won't shift, I wish it was a hangover :D
    We had a lovely Christmas, I managed to have dinner on the table half an hour ahead of schedule lol.
    Today, telly chocolate and tea. All day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

2 of 3 kids have commandeered the couch, I've been relegated to a chair but we are watching teen Titans go so it could be worse, one of the dogs has got his paws on some brussel sprouts, after much panic to see if they were safe to eat, the farting has started and it's bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window at the snow.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching last night's corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Watching Frozen

Again

Our eldest who must have watched it over 100 times is still captivated by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Shopping time..... “Best Buy” here I come as now it’s time to buy my Christmas presents.

• Advertisement

Shopping time..... “Best Buy” here I come as now it’s time to buy my Christmas presents.

39312903901_44fe1c7a74.jpg
    Sending you some warmth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On my way to the beach inspite of the rain

Been overrun with people....espailly little people and cartoons last few days. ....need my own space again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Still on the couch, I forgot to say I got a proposal yesterday.. and HUGE diamond ... Lol, he read some of the comments here a few weeks ago and thought he better get his ar5e in gear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    Still on the couch, I forgot to say I got a proposal yesterday.. and HUGE diamond ... Lol, he read some of the comments here a few weeks ago and thought he better get his ar5e in gear :D

Congrats cbyrd...he got himself a great woman there....

Still number 1 milf on boards lol.lol

Now I have a huge smile on my face! Brilliant news and many congrats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Eating rubbish, on the couch with a book and a pot of tea. The boys are watching Indiana Jones. Still not dressed. Every so often I think I should get up and do something productive like tidy up or put a wash on and then I think "**** that".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Congratulations!!!!! Lovely news to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Congrats cbyrd

We will have a "Where are you right now?" hen and stag party to organise at some stage...

Just after dinner, I ate too much. Going to sit on the sofa for the evening to recover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations Cbyrd , you deserve every happiness in the world !!

Home , every bone and muscle I have is aching , dunno if I'm coming down with something , am never sick :(

Congratulations Cbyrd! He is a very lucky man :)

I'm sitting in the kitchen with a splitting headache. Bed time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Congratulations Cbyrd! A wise decision by your OH :p

Going over to the parents for the third day in a row to see my other Grandad. Looking forward to seeing my Grandad but had enough of the parents at this stage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ach that is lovely news Cbyrd. Wishing you north all the happiness in the world.

I am just home from a quick drive to Dublin. Had to drop my sons up so they can get the bus to Laois to their dad. Also dropped my eldest's girlfriend home to their wee flat.

We had the best Christmas ever. Was so much fun and laughter. Bliss. My son's gf was meeting all of us (bar my other son and my younger brother ) for the first time and we all love her. She is amazing. Everything I could ask for in a partner for him. She threw herself into our games and mayhem wholeheartedly.

So this year among the 12 of us for dinner was my Dutch Uncle, my son's Romanian girlfriend and an Ethiopian refugee young fella from the local direct provision centre. My dad coaches him at athletics and he was great craic and joined in Charades and bananagrams with joy.

2 of my closest friends have very sickly parents and 1 had major family drama going on which made me realise even more how lucky I am.

Spent the Last 2 Hours on the Munster V Leinster thread...we lost...they were on a wind up...and then Don picks on a subject that gets the ladyboys all upset ....we may have lost the game... but those feckers are now wounded up tighter than rubber bands :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Congratulations Cbyrd!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats cbyrd

Couch side, panned out on the couch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Delighted for you Cbyrd.

I'm being miserable at work..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room worrying is he drinking again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Congratulations cbyrd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement