Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    Still on the couch, I forgot to say I got a proposal yesterday.. and HUGE diamond ... Lol, he read some of the comments here a few weeks ago and thought he better get his ar5e in gear
    Best news I've heard all day, I'm genuinely delighted for you! Congratulations! :D
    In my room worrying is he drinking again.
    Oh Seph. How awful. I hope you're OK. :(

I'm in my room after quite a crap day at work.

At home where I'm getting ready for another night of stories. That's all I've been doing since Saturday. In to the bed, fancy beer and a bit of murder :) Come Thursday my life small resort back to it's usual nail biting excitement.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Lying on my back on the living room floor trying to reach my wine

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

At home where I'm getting ready for another night of stories. That's all I've been doing since Saturday. In to the bed, fancy beer and a bit of murder :) Come Thursday my life small resort back to it's usual nail biting excitement.

:p

Have a bundle of new True Detectives , Murder Most Foul etc to get stuck into !

Watching The Green Mile , again.
    Mr Jingles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting at the kitchen table after an epic few games of Rummikub. Great craic. Gonna have to repair to my room though as everyone is heading to bed and my sis and her fiance are slating in the living room so can't go in there.

Boring gits.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting at the kitchen table after an epic few games of Rummikub. Great craic. Gonna have to repair to my room though as everyone is heading to bed and my sis and her fiance are slating in the living room so can't go in there.

Boring gits.

What new slang is this?! Do i even want to know?. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Round 2 of Coronation Street, She clearly seen how bored i was after Eastenders so she has upped the anti a good bit, before that the kids hogged the Xbox so it was a choice of put up or shut up, that's me told :(

On the plus side i'm heading off to make a ham and cheese toasted sandwich :D

Round 2 of Coronation Street, She clearly seen how bored i was after Eastenders so she has upped the anti a good bit, before that the kids hogged the Xbox so it was a choice of put up or shut up, that's me told :(

On the plus side i'm heading off to make a ham and cheese toasted sandwich :D

I mostly use the touch site on my phone and one of the "latest posts" on the front page was one of yours over on the pregnancy forum. I wish you and your lady all the best. I hope everything worked out :)

I'm in the leaba now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Congrats Cbyrd. He is a lucky man indeed.

;)

I'm sitting here in the corner at my folks, no I wasn't naughty, it's where the recliner is. Surrounded by more sweets, crisps, and cans of coke, than I can humanly handle. Finished off the last of the turkey and stuffing earlier, with some chips and gravy.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

fiance are slating in the living room 
    Is that the same as shagging?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭horse7

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Congrats Cbyrd. He is a lucky man indeed.

;)

I'm sitting here in the corner at my folks, no I wasn't naughty, it's where the recliner is. Surrounded by more sweets, crisps, and cans of coke, than I can humanly handle. Finished off the last of the turkey and stuffing earlier, with some chips and gravy.

:D
    In Toronto , it's freezing ,-20C and snow still on the road. Watching TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the bed. Moving to Reading on Friday. Not a thing done. Can someone fast forward the next few days for me please? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In the bed. Moving to Reading on Friday. Not a thing done. Can someone fast forward the next few days for me please? :p

Best of luck

Afaik there building a train line that make connections to London centre extra easy from reading

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

What new slang is this?! Do i even want to know?. :eek:
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Is that the same as shagging?

Oops meant sleeping. But they decided not to yet so a few of us have gathered and are ignoring each other as we use phones or kindles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Skitting here at The Royle Family..Dave's dickie is broken lol..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Sat down to watch justice league with madam...opened my eyes to the end credits :D
    Put her to bed, and have now jumped into mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Trying to pack our bags for going home, wife decided that the baggage allowance was a target rather than a limit, considering that it's an astronomical 96 KGS EACH (3 bags), she has almost achieved it :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Congratulations cbyrd. That’s lovely news to hear. :)

Myself, I’m chilling out in the hotel bar having a decaf coffee after I got back from my friends’ place. Just on my tablet and browsing the web. Off to the leaba shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Congrats cbyrd! Great news for a very deserving lady I am sure. :)

Currently plonked on Bed trying to sort out electronics, diving into a Tin of Danish Cookies wondering should I make some yummy Toasted Sambos....

Actually think I'll make some and find a random Rosemantic Movie online to watch on my Laptop. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Sat on couch. Getting cabin fever so will try get out tomorrow,maybe to the beach. Blow away the cobwebs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, freezing i am definitely skeleton crew..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sittng on a plane to Fuerteventura from Shannon.
    Feck off frost and rain..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

At a desk. "working"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Up early... steeling myself to tell her this morning she's coeliac...told a few of her aunts and didn't one of them tell her 7yo twins, who in turn told my daughter....I kinda brushed it off as I wanted her to enjoy Xmas... But have to tell her why she can't have some of her fave foods anymore...oh well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lazy day yesterday. Thought it would give me get up and go for today. Stayed up late watching Peaky Blinders. Just awake from a nap. Love Christmas week, good week for being lazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On the train home from work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Heading to take a shower

Lying down with a headache. Second day in a row with it. Feckin painkillers aren't worth a damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Lying down with a headache. Second day in a row with it. Feckin painkillers aren't worth a damn.

Not being smart but could it be hint of cabin fever? Go for walk just to refresh the body maybe?

• Advertisement

Not being smart but could it be hint of cabin fever? Go for walk just to refresh the body maybe?

It could be but I dont think so. I was out yesterday and it actually got a bit worse. It feels like the only way it will lessen is to lie down and not do a thing. I was in Boots yesterday with a basket full of goodies. When I got to the till it came to over a €100 so I had to decide which to leave behind. During this my headache increased considerably! Hopefully not *blood pressure related or some such

*must keep hypochondrias away*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement