Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just waiting to meet my girl in the station yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Drinking red wine after returning from the hostel after apologisng to ya man below me after making alot of attempts of getting above him last nite, then after 10 mins getting down for a piss.He's fair chiĺled Italian surf lad...still friends ( for now) til I arrive home half cut later.
    Im a nice lad but clueless after drink !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

4Ad wrote: »
    Drinking red wine after returning from the hostel after apologisng to ya man below me after making alot of attempts of getting above him last nite, then after 10 mins getting down for a piss.He's fair chiĺled Italian surf lad...still friends ( for now) til I arrive home half cut later.
    Im a nice lad but clueless after drink !

Maybe drink less?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Bringing home a dominos after sexy fun times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Had a really bad day today. Just cleaned the house (again) and getting ready to shower and put on PJ's. The evening will be better :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In an Asian airline business lounge in LAX. Their menu choice consists of 10 different types of pot noodles !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, considering bed. Awake at silly o'clock this morning, nothing on TV, work in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching "This Is Us" and being a bit weepy. I'm all cosy though which is nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Bed, wife and eldest are off to Euro Disney tomorrow so I've decided to plan my holiday for next year. Just a shame I won't be there to see her face when she finds out where she's going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm at work thinking of muala and how it's the end of another year. I'm looking forward to new beginnings :)

• Advertisement

In a good mood, got upgraded to a personal suite for the 16 hour flight home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Fell asleep watching the original jumanji on TV...and have woken up wondering if someone is alright....they posted here the other day..in a bad way and then removed the post after 15 mins I think...if the person reads this, I do hope you asked for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of the shower and into fancy jammies himself got me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my room. Thinking about wandering into town and going to the cinema.

Go see Paddington! My mum, dad, aunt, uncle, sister, her fiance and I went yesterday and laughed our asses off. Was great craic.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    In a good mood, got upgraded to a personal suite for the 16 hour flight home.

Git.

At the kitchen table and debating if should lie on sofa for an hour or so before I have to drop my brother to the bus to the airport just after 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside hoping I win the euro millions tomorrow night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed... I'd love a cuddle.... le sigh!!

Auto in case you do win, I always thought you were sound out ;) just saying....

Watching U2 on bbc1... Bono may be a git, but he is a git capable of writing beautiful songs.

Listening to my next door neighbour still partying..now it's not too loud I'll admit, but they started 12 hours ago...she's got some stamina...only thing is her voice... sorry nds like Mickey Mouse with a site throat, impersonating a traveller..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

St. James's Hospital. Had emergency surgery on Christmas Eve but hopefully going home today.

Just flew south of Ireland and over France, only around 5 hours left of this flight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

On the train back to the big smoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Listening to my next door neighbour still partying..now it's not too loud I'll admit, but they started 12 hours ago...she's got some stamina...only thing is her voice... sorry nds like Mickey Mouse with a site throat, impersonating a traveller..

The drugs do work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In a van with the missus and a very drugged up cat, envy him, on the way to Rosslare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In a van with the missus and a very drugged up cat, envy him, on the way to Rosslare.

Drive carefully Lady.....don't forget us lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Putting on my boots and going to the shop.

*Waves white hanky and wipes away a tear as LMB takes off into the sunset*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Kitchen table tea and a smoke, Feeling the z's I missed out on last night. Her snoring went to another level.

Safe travels lady.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Safe travels Lady, hope the drive isn't too arduous. I'm sat on the couch waiting for a wash to finish :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aw poor kitty.. safe travels!

I'm sitting in my room about to head off to buy a calendar. An exciting life I lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting outside the petrol station in Termonbarry on my way home. Never usually stop but this dose requires coffee for the rest of the journey. And a potty break cos I had a large coffee before I left.. so, that'll be another potty break in about another hour.. luckily I have to stop at a shop for nice things before I get home.. and Chinese tonight because the house has been cleaned in my absence.
    The boy is doing amazing, off all sedation and slowly coming off the oxygen. He has really surprised them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff Room.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement