Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After a trip that involved 2 nights sleeping in aircraft, 2 nights sleeping at an airport hotel in LA, 10 nights sleeping in a RV and 6 nights in a resort hotel, i finally got to sleep in MY OWN bed.
    Only problem is that my body clock is 11 hours behind my present location :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ShotgunRider

On my sofa watching 'Entertainment Ireland Christmas Special ' on Youtube:-)

I have one dog to my left with his head on my knee, and another tiny little dog lying under the blanket by my other knee. They go home tomorrow and I will miss them. The tiny one is blind in one eye and going blind in the other, she makes my heart weep with her fragility. The other dog and I are so very attached to each other. His owner said when he went home last time, he was depressed for a few days. That makes me both happy and sad. I haven't even gone to bed since I have had them, I lie on my sofa with my attached one beside me up on the pillow...and my fragile one tucked up under my knee.

I have so much love for them. I will miss them tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Whispered wrote: »
    He's 3. He doesn't understand what an hour is. Just that he feels very sick and I had to leave.

Ffs ;)

I meant calling you into work for just 1 hour! Especially when your child is ill

I’m awake! In bed and sick of waking up in the middle of the night. And my nose is sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In my new bed in Reading. The cat is exploring the place and the missus is just about to join me in the leaba. So tired, night all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Sitting on the couch being force fed rice cakes :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying on my bed intermittently refereeing the brave ones who walk in my door, I think they know I'm not able to follow through on the threats to their safety.. my poor head, I feel like I've been drinking and dancing for 3 days. All I did was take a ducking in the snow last night for bringing in a snowball and laughing my butt off at Mr cbyrds expression when he realized my intention..
    He slapped it out of my hand and we wrestled out the door with 3 teenagers laughing at us. He then tried to put me down while I was trying to get a handful of snow down his pants.
    Needless to say, he won. I ended up face down in the snow at 1am with snow in my pants.. although, I did get the last laugh. I got him with the remnants of the snowball when he was changing... Haha. (i was let away with it too)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

In bed in Dublin with coffee, moderately hungover, looking at apartments in Hanoi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I meant calling you into work for just 1 hour! Especially when your child is ill

Oh! Apologies. I was in an awful sarky mood last night and had just gotten a minor injury in work plus a text complaining that I wasn't home.

I'm getting dressed before going out for lunch and a walk about the shops.

Whispered wrote: »
    Oh! Apologies. I was in an awful sarky mood last night and had just gotten a minor injury in work plus a text complaining that I wasn't home.

I'm getting dressed before going out for lunch and a walk about the shops.

No, I totally understand how it could have been misinterpreted.

Glad today is better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room peeking out the window to see who came in the driveway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on my comfy new couch in my new place. The missus let me sleep and unloaded the van all by herself, I feel so bad that I slept right through it and didn't notice until I woke up and realised she wasn't there. We put the table and chairs together already though and put a wash on and hung it up. Now I'm sitting here watching her put the cross trainer together. That woman is a machine.

On the bed waiting for some Xanax to take effect so that the tremors in my hands will calm down enough to change to shower socket which burned out. Apparently tremors are the price I pay for my meds that are highly effective otherwise.

En Route to Wex after leaving flowers and a candle on my nan’s grave for her first anniversary today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my comfy new couch in my new place. The missus let me sleep and unloaded the van all by herself, I feel so bad that I slept right through it and didn't notice until I woke up and realised she wasn't there. We put the table and chairs together already though and put a wash on and hung it up. Now I'm sitting here watching her put the cross trainer together. That woman is a machine.

She's a keeper!

pacing up and down the landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Home, lying on the couch. Discharged less than two hours ago and the first thing on arrival home was to have a long hot shower. Lots to be thankful for - I've discovered that a surprising amount of people care about me.

I'm in a new pub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

did you use the chooo choo to get there?

at home procrastinating about getting a haircut.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    did you use the chooo choo to get there?

at home procrastinating about getting a haircut.

I walked :)

They are playing Christina Aguilera's Genie in a bottle and I swear it's 1999 again and I'm 17 spending hours getting ready to go to the local nightclub. Sparkly top and skirt, mammy taking the photos of us before we head off.

Get the hair cut but not too short :)

Is that song that old :eek:

Crying into a cushion here as I feel ancient now.

• Advertisement

Is that song that old :eek:

Crying into a cushion here as I feel ancient now.

It is Teddy. I used to dance to it and wish I had a body just like Christina :)

Jaysus. No Diggity now.

Still in pub. It's called The Belfry.

Still in pub. It's called The Belfry.

With an old bat in it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    With an old bat in it ..

Ouch. Way to kick someone already feeling nostalgic at the passing of time.

With an old bat in it ..

How very dare you!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

About to watch the Crown Series 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Heading for the shower, I have to prettify myself for later! My brother has 3 comp tickets at the box office for Nathan Carter later (my brother plays the keyboard and whistles, sax and clarinet)
    I washed both my cars today and all the children and fixed the tumble dryer and cooked dinner.. productive day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Now I'm sitting here watching her put the cross trainer together.

I like your moxy kid, your hired! I'm in a hotel room drinking wine and too tired to sleep. I didn't sleep last night because I was on a 6.40 am flight this morning and Im sick of missing flights. I swore to myself that I was going to have an Internet free weekend but I was on the throne and had a sneaky look at boards when a thread titled 'young girls and the Internet' caught my eye. When I seen that Donald Trump was the last poster I was sold. I gotta say that poster has grown on me tremendously. Happy new years Mrs Mcbeth, and the rest of yiz too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

A can, footie on waiting for take away to be delivered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Sitting on the sofa in a super cosy dressing gown with lots of blankets, and about to watch a movie.

My life is riveting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Vela wrote: »
    Sitting on the sofa in a super cosy dressing gown with lots of blankets, and about to watch a movie.

My life is riveting.

Snap. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement