Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nalz wrote: »
    Seven

Nice pub that..

I'm stuck in work, pretty ill, listening to the wind pick up outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Witchie wrote: »
    I want a new beer....mine are all gone.

And feck ya, ya cheeky git, was beginning to feel appreciated and as if I was surrounded by Indian men again. :D:D:

I've some spare... "Passes internet beer"

If your not down for interweb beer I'm in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

What? They were calling you general Custer ...and it Felt like the battle of the little big horn?

Well you got the little big horn bit right....

:D

So now on the sofa watching Family Guy but wishing I could drive to Dundalk for beer....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Basic rule of thumb Witchie - always always have a back up supply of beer

GoneHome wrote: »
    Basic rule of thumb Witchie - always always have a back up supply of beer

There are 5 bottles of Cava, a load of wine and some more beers but they are outside in a big plastic box and it is cold and wet so am going to sober up instead.

• Advertisement

There are 5 bottles of Cava, a load of wine and some more beers but they are outside in a big plastic box and it is cold and wet so am going to sober up instead.

Sounds like a plan

Mines changed real quick, the it's not a date it's a meet up is drunk and on her way.

Why can't people listen to your drunk go home and sleep it off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well you got the little big horn bit right....

So now on the sofa watching Family Guy but wishing I could drive to Dundalk for beer....

Ptchhh Dundalk :rolleyes: Cork is where its at :pac:

See what you've done witchie

Appreciated you are ;) no need to go to Asia lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,420 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm very close to the centre of Storm Dylan. Not that anyone cares. Or should care. In fact I don't care cause it's like this in Mayo ever couple of weeks or so. I mean, if I was a lizard in the Sahara Desert and I was told that the temp would go up by 20 degrees next week, would I care. No, I would just suck it up.

https://www.windy.com/?51.509,-0.088,5,m:fexafEk

I agree...particularly in LOI terms. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I agree...particularly in LOI terms. :D

They are 2nd best :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

In the Galapagos Islands!!
    I'm in my 5th month of a 12 month Latin American adventure... all on my own! It's been amazing, and horrible. But right now, it's pretty sweet ;)
    Will check out Santa Cruz tomorrow and try my haggling skills out (in flippin espanol!) to try bag a last minute luxury cruise for a steal.
    Wish me luck! :)

They are 2nd best :pac:

I shouldn't mock Dundalk today, it was a sad day for Monaghan United and them with the loss of Sean McCaffrey.

Still not in bed. Dammit am going to be tired tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,420 ✭✭✭AllForIt

supermouse wrote: »
    In the Galapagos Islands!!
    I'm in my 5th month of a 12 month Latin American adventure... all on my own! It's been amazing, and horrible. But right now, it's pretty sweet ;)
    Will check out Santa Cruz tomorrow and try my haggling skills out (in flippin espanol!) to try bag a last minute luxury cruise for a steal.
    Wish me luck! :)

Your on the Galapagos Islands!! ? Did you see any penguins?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

AllForIt wrote: »
    Your on the Galapagos Islands!! ? Did you see any penguins?

Not so far have only seen sea lions... I know, disappointing ;)
    I hope to see ALL of the animals on the cruise though, if it all goes well tomorrow. If not, I shall snorkel the rest of my time away!

Pics to follow as I see more animals if you'd like? Or maybe my entire journey? :)

Me and witchie, we over. Cheek of ya, the 3 years before this counts for nothing??

Well feck ya anyway interweb beer well and truly withdrawn.

She's passed out on the bed thankfully, UFC and more non interweb beers to be had :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just me in me bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Watching Batman v Superman while sleeping beauty still snores her head off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Catching the last bit of sun outside Fuerteventuta airport..
    Oh well all good things come to an end !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Feeling the effects of going out for "one or two" last night but god it was worth it...coulda woulda shoulda.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Heading into galway city for the annual returning of gifts lol lol.......panic in the house yesterday looking for receipts....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Bed, with a coffee, in no rush to do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Watford Gap services, drinking a flat white. Heading up north for New Year's.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,974 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

JBR beach in dubai watching people sky diving over the palm, around 24 degrees. Sunning up for the big celebrations tonight.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In bed with a coffee looking out at the lovelly sky . not a bad morning considering the storm last night

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Clair4 wrote: »
    In bed with a coffee looking out at the lovelly sky . not a bad morning considering the storm last night

I have had stronger farts that Dylan, or what ever he was called. Didn't hear a thing.

In Dunnes, spending the Xmas Bonus, and no, I don't work for Irish Rail.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I have had stronger farts that Dylan, or what ever he was called. Didn't hear a thing.

In Dunnes, spending the Xmas Bonus, and no, I don't work for Irish Rail.

Glad i dont sleep near you then 😄 enjoy the spending spree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Happy New Year to all from West Victoria, Australia . 2018 is going to be epic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Went to Asda and bought some random crap, including scotch eggs, prosecco, chocolate cake and sparkling Rose. Going to make dinner with the missus, stay in and get ****faced drunk for New Year's in our new country.

Right now heading into Reading town centre to have a look around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In bed. Texting people. Wishing them a happy new year

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement