Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

La.de.da wrote: »
    Sitting flicking through the channels to find something half decent to watch. Eating whatever chocolates are left.

unless its lindor then its ****e

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Specialun wrote: »

Award for the poster who has said ****e more times than anyone else tonight in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

On the sofa with my husband watching Fawlty Towers with a few to wet the whistle and ring in the New Year.
    Je suis très heureux :)

Award for the poster who has said ****e more times than anyone else tonight in the thread.

thanks. what is the award? wouldnt mind a voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

thanks. what is the award? wouldnt mind a voucher

Glass of gin and a peck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Have a good one folks...thanks for giving me an insight into your lives during the last year....some very funny stories...some very sad stories....but always respected and appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Just finished watching mother.... quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Was very vocal about how ****e it is and now my gf has the hump and isn't talking to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

eviltwin wrote:
    On the sofa watching Graham Norton, just finished a pizza and drinking wine
    Literally this minus the wine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,420 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Bottle of red vino listening to Nick Abbot on LBC (a radio show). Every year at this time of year he does a A to Z of the year where all the noteworthy stories of the year are mentioned, over the course of the few days since xmas. All done with a touch of humour. Worth a listen. http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-abbot/

Glass of gin and a peck.

score. most action tonight.

• Advertisement

Just finished watching mother.... quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Was very vocal about how ****e it is and now my gf has the hump and isn't talking to me.

i saw it a while back. it was ****e. google what the ending means. it really was fcuked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Night off work enjoying Frasier boxset. Just saw local fireworks and relaxing with glass of bucks fizz and waiting to see if ill last to 12 with tiredness.
    Happy New year

chic is live n bbc1 now

thank me later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

chic is live n bbc1 now

thank me later

There great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Get out of my House, they are lindor :o

Settled on watching chic and Nile Rodgers..... funky tunes

the two women are amazing..dunno what age but not too bad for it either

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    In Dunnes, spending the Xmas Bonus, and no, I don't work for Irish Rail.

sorry i have to correct this. the voucher irish rail staff got wasn't a christmas boness but a gift as part of the lrc deal.

i'm at home having a load of drink with some good music bringing in the new year. happy new year all, 2018 is coming!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

In work counting down the hours till I can go home at 9am next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Now I know why I don't usually drink......

Myself and himself were arguing about which Police Academy film is the best so now we are watching the winner: Police Academy 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy new year you guys,
    Anna I can't remember if you post in here but I hope 2018 is fire for you. I look forward to reading your witty posts and blogger observations.
    Cybrd, I hope this year is amazing for you. I hope it's 365 days of awesome. I hope our little mascot gets home and is wrecking the gaff on you next New Year's Eve. He will, no hoping needed.
    Don, I hope this year will be kind to both you and mini don. I love reading your posts about you two and hope that koka noodles are a distant memory in 2018.
    Gifted, those two LOL LOL at the end used to annoy me so much but you're so positive and nice it's so impossible to find them annoying. I love seeing them now. I hope it's a good year for you and your three chickens.
    Witchie I expect a wedding invite

Everyone else; keep her lit and make the best of what's to comes:

On topic: I'm in a heap :D

Start as you mean to go on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Happy New Year to ye all on this thread. I feel like I've grown to know a lot of ye over the past while (I had a previous life on boards! shock horror!!) and want to genuinely wish ye all the best. I've had the best year of my life in 2017 with the arrival of our first baby, my precious little daughter and hope 2018 is even better to all of us! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Happy New Year to my lovely people in this thread! May 2018 be kind to all of ye :D

Happy New Year to you all :) xx

One of my favourite things of 2017 has been discovering this thread :)

Happy New Year to all of you lovely people :)

And back on topic, I'm in bed. Work at 8am.

happy new year ye sexy ba5tards of AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy fudging new year to ye all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Woke with 3 mins to go as my child dug me in the ribs :D
    So did a countdown with her, she send me a WhatsApp kiss and I sent her the middle finger back. How's that for parenting ;)
    Watched a little of Jools Holland, .. Soul II Soul...class

And back on topic, I'm in bed. Work at 8am.
    And I'm wide awake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm getting drinker by the second snapchatting a bad influence who wants to bring me to a rave in birr I'm in my pjs and maybe about 3 snap chats away from agreeing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement