Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I thought I was drunken more than ever but when I put a table mat down I realised I still have some sensibilities.

Anyways.

Happy new year mofos.

If any of you (and I really do mean this, not just drunk as fook me) are in the Kl region of asia, send me a message and if I can give you accommodation or point you in the direction of a good time....am here to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm getting drinker by the second snapchatting a bad influence who wants to bring me to a rave in birr I'm in my pjs and maybe about 3 snap chats away from agreeing

Go in the pjs. If it's a proper rave no one will notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

I'm getting drinker by the second snapchatting a bad influence who wants to bring me to a rave in birr I'm in my pjs and maybe about 3 snap chats away from agreeing

Need a keep me up to be at that carry on.
    Id be all over it as long as I had a way to my own bed tomorrow morning...getn old ya kno.
    Witchie wrote: »
    I thought I was drunken more than ever but when I put a table mat down I realised I still have some sensibilities.

Anyways.

Happy new year mofos.

If any of you (and I really do mean this, not just drunk as fook me) are in the Kl region of asia, send me a message and if I can give you accommodation or point you in the direction of a good time....am here to help.

Do they need any truck drivers in Kuala Lumpar?
    Im no use for anything else lol.
    Read your 2017 blog kindathing...it was amazing Witchie...fair play for jumping in the deep end,it sounds like it was good for ya.
    Wish I had your bottle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I'm in San Fran, waiting for an Indian takeaway, because we all have a cold, and don't fancy going out for the night!

We both took a month off, got an in house dog minder in the form of my mother, and father in law, and are enjoying the rather exceptionally warm weather. Who knows what the next month will bring.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed wide awake. Feeling very ordinary with my location.

Happy New Year all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Middle chicken barfed up during the night...so first thing this morning yours truly was on his knees cleaning the bathroom floor cos she missed the toilet bowl.....happy new year folks...has to be upwards for me after this morning lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

After sending email to Sky cancelling account entirely.

Will encourage me to seek alternative entertainment options. Not a resolution as such, will sign up if I don't enjoy this but it came about from not watching any TV for 8 days before Christmas and then thinking of trying this.

Will save me €90/month as well which is also attractive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Will encourage me to seek alternative entertainment options. Not a resolution as such, will sign up if I don't enjoy this but it came about from not watching any TV for 8 days before Christmas and then thinking of trying this.

Some very good alternatives out there, so do some homework before signing another contract with anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Wanderer78 wrote:
    Some very good alternatives out there, so do some homework before signing another contract with anyone

The alternatives I hope to pursue are reading a book a month and this weird thing I hear people talk about called their "dating life".

Not sure what the hell that's about. Maybe that'll be my first book. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The alternatives I hope to pursue are reading a book a month and this weird thing I hear people talk about called their "dating life".

'Dating life', sounds like a cult, thread carefully! Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

watching tv in the scratcher. think i will have a “me” day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

In the airport going on my holliers.

Yahoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Am taking a break from wheeling a ninky nonk to have a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm on the South East coast, sipping a cranberry juice after a late bowl of porridge. Lovely and sunny out, looks like t shirt and shorts weather :)..........

In reality I will probably freeze my ass off in a few minutes when I go out to throw out the washing that invariably won"t dry. (Just trying to make it all sound more exciting than being at my kitchen table in Co. Waterford ;) )
    Happy New Year to everyone and all the very best for 2018:)

Witchie I expect a wedding invite

If I find a gobsh1te willing to put up with me you are all invited.

Do they need any truck drivers in Kuala Lumpar?
    Im no use for anything else lol.
    Read your 2017 blog kindathing...it was amazing Witchie...fair play for jumping in the deep end,it sounds like it was good for ya.
    Wish I had your bottle!!!

Am sure they do. Thriving economy with loads of building and development going on.

Didn't take much bottle as such. Was a simple case of choosing to either stay home feeling sorry for myself coz my biggest project had ended (raising my sons) or go explore some of the world.

Am dying in bed. Red wine followed by prosecco cocktails is not too clever but hey HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy New Year to all of you in this thread. I have enjoyed reading all your travels/photos and where you are :D I hope 2018 is a great year for you all and our mascot gets to go home and hear more of his adventures :)

Car side, going on a road trip :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Heading home on N11-N80 listening to Saw Doctors

• Registered Users Posts: 12,213 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Couch. I was deathly rattled all morning but im ok now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch watching The Mummy and having a cup of tea. Not feeling too good physically, mixture of hangover and CF kicking my arse but mentally I couldn't be feeling happier and more content :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Getting ready for the last official day of PJ's all day/evening :) Not back to work til Wednesday but stuff to do tomorrow which is good as I need to stop cleaning this house so much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Watching Liverpool on Dutch TV and hoping they get beaten.

Drinking Tea & off the alcohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. After standing on a nail earlier that had to be removed from my foot with a pliers.

Fun times, that'll learn me for cleaning :o :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

hairyslug wrote:
    Am taking a break from wheeling a ninky nonk to have a cup of tea.

What's a ninky nonk...? :D

Cotside .. the 3 year old is currently sitting in the cot with her brother. I'm waiting for her to cause some damage ... Lol. Me nerves!
    Have to drive home tonight and pick up more reinforcements in the morning. My mams house looked way to tidy yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

On the couch watching The Mummy and having a cup of tea. Not feeling too good physically, mixture of hangover and CF kicking my arse but mentally I couldn't be feeling happier and more content :)

Is The Mummy on TV? What channel if so??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    Is The Mummy on TV? What channel if so??

I'm not sure if you have the channel but it's on ITV2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I'm not sure if you have the channel but it's on ITV2!

I don't have it - I've tried setting it up but no dice. Ah well! Harry Potter it is so (RTE1) .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

On couch feeding one child while the other is currently chewing on my shoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Lying in bed with a horrific hangover, at least I've no work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now couch side after a lovely drive

• Advertisement

Lying in bed with a horrific hangover, at least I've no work tomorrow.

Lucky you....I have to work at 4am and am in bits. Ugh.

Doesn't help that the parents have the flu and am minding them and dad is watching the football online and the internet keeps cutting off so he gets cranky at it and I have to start the football again every few mins.

Can someone please rescue me?

Have now retreated to my bedroom and going to try to get some work done before work so that I have less hassle from the boss.

Eating jelly tots, salt and vinegar pringles and drinking diet 7up to try cure me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement