Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

On the couch with my feet in OH's lap, reading boards and my book while he watches rugby. The bottom half of my body is nice and cosy under a blanket but the top half is getting really cold. I'm too lazy to go get my dressing gown so I will just have to accept my fate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Bed. 6.10am alarm set. Prob fall asleep a few times between now and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching Mrs. Doubtfire. Forgot how good it is and the legendary actor that was Mr. Williams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Making a chicken and chorizo pasta bake, hmmm hungry!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sitting down to watch the darts, C'mon Cross.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just settling down to relax. Fire light, a drink in hand and TV on.
    We had a few friends over last night and then had all the children, spouses, and grandchildren here for dinner. A really fun day but nice to sit back and relax now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

stretched on the couch preparing to shout abuse at the tv for the darts final.. work tomorrow so no booze

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back on duty, they were nice to me as they didn't assign me anything for the 01st, but then I got a 3am report for the 2nd, that then changed to 6am and then got cancelled only to be replaced by we are thinking of sending you as a passenger on a 5 hour flight, so who knows where I might wake up tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Closing my account again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just finished work. Beautiful night to be outside. Clear but not too cold. If you haven't seen tonight's moon have a look! Just gorgeous!

I'm sitting in the car outside my house waiting for some sign that the little fella is asleep. Daddy is doing bedtime tonight and I always seem to open our noisy door just as he's dropping off. Which wakes him up again. Cute and sweet but I'm dying for some food and a drink on the sofa in front of some crappy tv. Wish me luck sneaking in! I feel like a teenager after a night out, trying to get in without being caught!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, tea and hunky dorys nearby :) Pondering what Don K will call himself now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen side just after making dinner, I can see myself heading towards couch side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

cbyrd wrote: »
    What's a ninky nonk...? :D

My young lad took a reinterest in In The Night Garden just before Christmas so it was a last minute addition to Santa's list, apart from his iPad, I've never seen him so interested in anything in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Hotel night away. Watching the Darts.

Made it! And Husband is asleep too. The television is mine! Nachos and quality street mine! Prosecco. Mine!!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Making a chicken and chorizo pasta bake, hmmm hungry!

Sounds lovely. How are they treating you over yonder? :)

On the sofa with Mr Est again. Post Christmas tidy up began today, with deep clean to follow. Not a Christmas decoration in sight now. Surely that deserves a little glass of red :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Closing my account again

:( why?

The ninky nonk looks class!

I'm just home again, waiting for 3year old to sleep .. getting Chinese (again :o ) cos I hd 7 crackers with pate for my lunch seventeenhundredmillion hours ago.
    Fire is lit, heating is on .. the house was baltic. Heading back down the road at ten in the morning.. I'll meet myself coming back one of these days

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Happy New Year everybody. I am on the sofa catching up on last nights TV, as I was in my bed when the New Year Bells chimed last night.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Back in my own house after looking after mum for the last few days. Nice glass of red in hand, heat on fire on and watching Notting hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

The lights in the kitchen have all blown and none of the shops open had bulbs so I'm trying to cook food by lamplight and can see nothing. I just made a bailey's coffee in the dim light and hopefully it will be ok. The only answer is deep breaths and hummmmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed. Long day at work. I've got tea because I'm so cold.

Bed. I hope Don comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

At work. Just had a ham sandwich two choccie bix and a slice of plum pudding. Now back to the grindstone.happy new year

The lights in the kitchen have all blown and none of the shops open had bulbs so I'm trying to cook food by lamplight and can see nothing. I just made a bailey's coffee in the dim light and hopefully it will be ok. The only answer is deep breaths and hummmmmmm.

Ditch the coffee and drink the Baileys straight. No room for error there :)

Yup I’m couch side watching mrs brown boys :D

northgirl wrote: »
    Ditch the coffee and drink the Baileys straight. No room for error there :)

I concur ;)

Debating whether to continue watching "The Strangers" alone in the dark or return to "The Crown" on Netflix which is good if a little tedious...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I'm finishing off a bottle of red ..didn't you h the water I bought this morning to detox..I'll start on Monday ðŸ˜

Bed. Little dude is in such a deep sleep I think I'll have a good snooze myself tonight. Yey!

(Plus two glasses of prosecco for lightweight me means I'll be practically knocked out anyway)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

in bed watching netflix series about unabomber..a lovely chap it seems

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement