Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Showered.....

Cup of Tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couch, watching Spurs v West Ham. Just finished a lovely cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side watching Daddy’s home, I like a laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Witchie wrote: »
    Where are you going on your travels? Coming to visit me? :D

Sitting on the sofa watching the telly box with the oldies.

Just wrote my will up and going to the Solicitors tomorrow to sort it. Thought it was time to have one in case anything happens me when am out fordin.

the states for a week. not all play with unfortunately a bit of work involved too. if you got nice biscuits i visit after haha. bit of cake too...or beer

In bed sucking on a strepsil. They are lovely. Sugary with just a hint of medication! :pac:
    Might go to the shop for a can of coke and pint of milk though. Hmm. Decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed with tea talking to mammy :)

On the train home from Heuston. It's great having a "child" who drives and can pick me up from the train station.
    Witchie, I spent a week in KL a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Would go back in a heart beat.
    Got a call from a recruitment agency today about job that requires travel. Could be back to my jet setting days again!

downloading some stuff to netflix for the 8 hr flights..any1 recommend any crime or thriller stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Specialun wrote: »
    downloading some stuff to netflix for the 8 hr flights..any1 recommend any crime or thriller stuff

i've heard great things about mindhunter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

wondering if i have broken my small toe. i dropped my laptop on it this morning but it's getting progressively more painful and swollen :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Mindhunter
    Godless
    Alias Grace
    Stranger things

Getting ready to go to bed, thank crunchie tomorrow is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,974 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Ozark or fargo

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Happy New Year Boardsies! Great progress cbyrd. Every teeny tiny step is a step further. But, you havn't updated us on the

Lol, I arrived in this morning and had to come to the nurse's aid.. it was a big one, got the sheets and everything :D (it's because he's on antibiotics 3 times a week as a preventive and his formula is going up cos he's getting bigger.. ;) )

He's got a plan, they're very hard to get them to plan anything, but they want him to go from crumlin to home, gave me a thrill to hear that word today, it'll be more weeks (Elliot will go at his own pace) but there's a chink of light at the end of the tunnel!
    I'm home on my couch .. knackered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

the states for a week. not all play with unfortunately a bit of work involved too. if you got nice biscuits i visit after haha. bit of cake too...or beer

I have the best biscuits ever. I bought my mate some for Christmas for her and her husband. They were 2 packets....one called Wife biscuits and one called Husband. Will let you nibble the wife one if you are good. :D
    On the train home from Heuston. It's great having a "child" who drives and can pick me up from the train station.
    Witchie, I spent a week in KL a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Would go back in a heart beat.
    Got a call from a recruitment agency today about job that requires travel. Could be back to my jet setting days again!

Whooohoo! Come to KL! We could party like old people and be back at the apartment and asleep by 10.......am!
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Lol, I arrived in this morning and had to come to the nurse's aid.. it was a big one, got the sheets and everything :D (it's because he's on antibiotics 3 times a week as a preventive and his formula is going up cos he's getting bigger.. ;) )

He's got a plan, they're very hard to get them to plan anything, but they want him to go from crumlin to home, gave me a thrill to hear that word today, it'll be more weeks (Elliot will go at his own pace) but there's a chink of light at the end of the tunnel!
    I'm home on my couch .. knackered

Ach the wee dote. Delighted he is fit to sh*te all over the place and getting closer to ruining bedding in your house. x

thank fcuk it’s friday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Can I stay in bed? Soooo much to do. Agggghh

Witchie wrote: »
    Can I stay in bed? Soooo much to do. Agggghh

who will say owt. Work away

I'm in work trying to do something big and important. There are things I'm missing and I want to throw the whole feckin yoke in to the bin and jump in my car and vrooooommm off in to the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting around for some guy to come over and look at my fence, which has blown over and ended up in the neighbour's garden :P

Also waiting on some package to be delivered for the missus. Feeling resentful that I have to sit around wearing clothes and a bra pretending to be a civilised person, I feel like I can't breath in this thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Waiting around for some guy to come over and look at my fence, which has blown over and ended up in the neighbour's garden :P

Also waiting on some package to be delivered for the missus. Feeling resentful that I have to sit around wearing clothes and a bra pretending to be a civilised person, I feel like I can't breath in this thing!

Release the girls and he'll be around faster :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus home from Cork training centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waiting around for some guy to come over and look at my fence, which has blown over and ended up in the neighbour's garden

I read that as "waiting for someone to look over my fence".

I was thinking you were on the set of Home Improvements & waiting on Tim Allen's neighbour.

In work trying to look busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch and just opened a tub of celebration chocolates......yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Feeding the kids while tentatively waiting on a call from the wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Lying on the bed in my aunt’s in London. Not out tonight - woohoo! So I’ll watch the FA Cup third round Merseyside Derby

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Lying on the bed in my aunt’s in London. Not out tonight - woohoo! So I’ll watch the FA Cup third round Merseyside Derby

I'm living vicariously through your adventures this week. :)

I thought you were meeting the ex later.

Boards can be like a soap in this respect.

What's Peresoply getting up to in the pub, is erika74 finally going to kill her co-worker, is Don going to make a return and so on.

I have a life! Kind of :(

What's Peresoply getting up to in the pub, is erika74 finally going to kill her co-worker, is Don going to make a return and so on.

Postponed it til tomorrow. Didn’t fancy trekking into the city 3 nights on the bounce. Meeting tomorrow instead

I'm only in the door :) Sitting in the kitchen and trying to ignore the box of Ferrero Rocher that was given to me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bored outta my skull in a 5* hotel without a nightclub.

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Bored outta my skull in a 5* hotel without a nightclub.

5* hotels don’t by definition

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement