Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This post has been deleted.

That's the case with every episode. Inside Charlie Brooker's head makes AH a place of sanity & serenity.

Back from a 10 mile run, enjoying a coffee & toasted sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Also have to rewind Black Mirror now, because I was looking at Boards and not paying attention, and something crazy just happened, and I don't know why.

It's so good isn't it? Just have one episode left.

On the couch with a coffee watching Groundhog Day and like gifted am sad the tree will be coming down today. The child inside me would like to stay in a Christmas bubble all year round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sat on the couch after having a cup of tea and a toastie. Need to get off my arse to head to Ikea for a bookshelf. I spend my life in Ikea these days. My poor pussy is feeling very neglected :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying on a couch with my feet on a lap, getting a foot rub. All about dat lyf yo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Sorry, not at Gate 21, Terminal 2, LHR

I’m a comin’ Home!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

After lazy Christmas holidays and daytime naps trying to not let myself sleep so I can sleep early tonight to match my day time early rising

Not at baggage reclaim waiting on my baggage of which there is no sign!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not in a hotel bar feeling conspicuous in my hoodie....

I'm in the Black Sheep having a pint and wondering what goodies himself is picking up for dinner :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Cleaning up dog vomit, started cleaning it up around 6 this morning, poor thing still yakking away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa feeling like Hairyslug's dog but managing not to boke everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Not not posting for the first time ever....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

hairyslug wrote: »
    Cleaning up dog vomit, started cleaning it up around 6 this morning, poor thing still yakking away.

Apt username is apt.

Not drinking 14.2% beer at the moment. :)

Not in my own bed with new bedclothes that the magic cleaning fairy (mam) put on them!

She's great- come home house tidied!

MrVestek wrote: »
    Can I come too?

Soz, only read that now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch, went to see Star Wars (again) with the missus. They had sweet popcorn in the cinema! Never have I ever been to such a fancy cinema. The seats were massive, leather and they reclined! Almost fell asleep towards the end of the film :p Just had a McDonald's for dinner and now I'm watching the missus put a bookshelf together :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side watching Snapped killer couples

Autosport wrote: »
    Couch side watching Snapped killer couples

I love those programs very macabre - Born to Kill Channel 5!

• Advertisement

Not watching Criminal Minds, and really not making notes..

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

I might be watching Vera on UTV - if I started a drinking game and had a drink every time she said "love", I would be well and truly drunk.

Not on the bottom bunk and not having an argument about getting a dog...pugs and terriers are not dogs!!! Husky maybe... Rhodesian Ridgeback.. deffo!!

Marje wrote: »
    I might be watching Vera on UTV - if I started a drinking game and had a drink every time she said "love", I would be well and truly drunk.

She's so dour & dreary, I gave up on that show after a couple of episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed...showered shaved...had my last pig out today for a few months...next few months is all about getting a good balance with weight fitness and food

Some people call it a diet lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not on the Sofa watching CBB.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

At home now with the feet up.

Went on a major walk this afternoon with the Mrs and junior.

Then out for dinner as it was the Mrs birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Not on the couch thinking that a poster I was thinking about today has changed his name (I think ) so I was concerned for unnecessarily..I should have known better 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Definitely in bed.

• Advertisement

Not in bed watching American Dad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement