Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Still in bed. Back to work tomorrow! First time since last Tuesday! And it will be my birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

In my kitchen beering up before watching the college football championship game later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Looking thru my wardrobe for a pair of jeans and found 2 Xmas pressies I got for the child I had totally forgotten about!!
    Snuck them downstairs, whipped off the Xmas paper and then called her down saying they were pressies I forgot to give her for her bday on Saturday :D
    Going to check another wardrobe now....just in case ...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Hi everyone. I am on my couch, about to watch some telly with the fire on. There may or may not be a glass of wine in my hands. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I may or may not be couch side watching the golden globes :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch watching some shyte with Liam Neeson. Unpacked my final box this evening. Bit of peace at last!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Randomly clicked on a programme to watch on Netflix, Travelers, looks to be another mind-fck of a show.

Found some M&M hazelnuts in Deals earlier, someone take the bag from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Binging on Stranger Things 2. Hopefully won't be up until after 4am again watching it :o

northgirl wrote: »
    Binging on Stranger Things 2. Hopefully won't be up until after 4am again watching it :o

Netflix has resulted in a lot of binging.

I should be thinking about unwinding for bed, but not doing that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Colser wrote: »
    .perving but there's f* all talent and they seem very unfit..f* it anyway.��

LOL :D

In my room Looking through my manga collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Not on the Toilet.

May or may not be wondering if I knew or forgot or didn't know that Colser has (a) kid(s.) The fact that I'm worried that I'm worried about this worries me?!? If that makes sense?!?:D:pac: What has become of my existence!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed. Back to work tomorrow. Flying home Saturday though.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I should be thinking about unwinding for bed, but not doing that.

Still not doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In bed having just finalised the plan for a night away with a friend soon. So will spend the next while mooching about the hotel and spa website. Also possibly googling "full body massage etiquette" having never had one before! Excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Whispered wrote: »
    In bed having just finalised the plan for a night away with a friend soon. So will spend the next while mooching about the hotel and spa website. Also possibly googling "full body massage etiquette" having never had one before! Excited!

Go for the "Happy Ending" option :D

In the leaba reading my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ok I’m admitting this

I am in bed browsing boards and watching Barbara Streisand on the golden globes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch watching criminal minds. Dog sleeping in my arms like a baby.

Autosport wrote: »
    Ok I’m admitting this

I am in bed browsing boards and watching Barbara Streisand on the golden globes

When I want to know how much work an actress has done to her appearance...I look at her face...and then hands .and back to face ..hands never lie..
    In bed and wondering when I hit cork tomorrow do I go straight to the hotel and relax..or go shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whispered wrote: »

I love getting them but they vary. Have had FULL body ones and then some that were a little less full on. Weirdest was told to go for a shower after a mild one in Borneo and turning around and yer doll had followed me into the shower and starts washing me. Weirdest birthday ever.
    Go for the "Happy Ending" option :D

In the leaba reading my book.

:D

I am just into bed after a fab meal, a cute hoor beer and 2 disarono and bitter lemon with 2 of my besties to say goodbye. I head for home on Wednesday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am not half asleep at work, no sireee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Wondering what 2018 holds. Thinking I must have some Disaronno the next time I'm out. Saying Goodnight World, Goodnight Boards, Goodnight John-boy, Goodnight Jim Bob.

Awake in bed. Thinking of cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having my morning Nespresso. Totally love my minipresso machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

There's no full body etiquette whispered :) if it's a spa bring your swimwear they provide robes and slippers. You just leave your knickers on during the massage, everything else comes off. You'll be left to change out of your robe and get onto the bed in peace and privacy. Usually they'll get you to lie face down first and start on the back of the body. As long as you're clean, there's not much more to worry about. Pro tip: if you use jacuzzi/sauna/steam room directly before treatment it makes it easier to do a better massage. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

On topic: I'm lying in bed pondering if I in fact have too many massages

On the train to work- fun!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No boards and next to no net access makes for grumpy Grem..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Work. It's day 1 of 4 once again.

Not on route to work in the pitch black.

Sent her off to school for a couple of hours...now to shave my head.. haven't shaved it in almost 2 weeks and it's fuzzy... look like a pic on the old golliwog ice-cream :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

smurfjed wrote: »
    Having my morning Nespresso. Totally love my minipresso machine.

Totally just read nipples as I scanned this. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement