Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

In work stressed up to my eyeballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not on the sofa, watching darts, through half closed eyes, dosed and feeling like sh!te. I hate being sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

At home sipping Nespresso and watching the good wife, stew is well, stewing in my new slow cooker and smells lovely. The boy is doing so well he's been moved off the cardiac ward to a smaller ward, next stop home .. I going to start counting days from Friday ... He'll be 9 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    At home sipping Nespresso and watching the good wife, stew is well, stewing in my new slow cooker and smells lovely. The boy is doing so well he's been moved off the cardiac ward to a smaller ward, next stop home .. I going to start counting days from Friday ... He'll be 9 months!

That's brilliant cbyrd.....really looking forward to the day when you tell us he's home...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Fantastic news Cbyrd!

Sotting in Gordon Ramseys in Heathrow having mac and cheese and chips and a bottle of Moretti.

13 hour flight ahead an I hope to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

You really should write a Book Witchie.

In bed and I'm deffo not moving this evening! Well not for a few hours anyway but have a few things to do to get ready for work in the morn. But did get up and go to my Class yesterday evening so bed it is this eve!

May or not be eating a Fudge Bar.

Was just thinking God everyone has such a fascinating life jetting off here there n' everywhere, and then I saw Witchie's Pic and I knew exactly why! It's because I can't pack light!! There are a handful of Golden Rules in life, and one of them deffo is learn how to pack light!! I can't go outside me front door without bringing pretty-much everything bar the Kitchen-sink. :P:rolleyes: And this is just myself like, I'd dread to think how I'd cope if I had a family to pack for!

Am a smidgen-tempted to apply for the Late Late Singles thing! :pac::o I've tried everything else so why not! :(:D:rolleyes::p It seems to be an endless stream of peeps tagging friends though to have a fun night out for their gang where-as I'd be wanting it to be treated seriously. Oh well. Shure something else might crop up again that I can go for... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Not poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fathom wrote:
    Not poolside
    :eek:

Not watching The Chase, eyeing up a half eaten box of Heroes.

Trying to post in the new TA thread but can't find new one........I'm taking my money some where else...lol lol

Not posting the link to the TA thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057828798

• Advertisement

In bed and taking a night off from paper work. My head is fried.

Bed. Actually feeling more sh!t now, since starting on Antibiotics this afternoon, compared to before. Although the lack of sleep last night, could have played a part in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not nervously excited at all at all, the new job I got, I found out today that I start Monday, yeah :)

Lovin and leaving is not me. Not drinking to block it out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not bedside browsing boards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In bed after nine pints getting the Nicole Kidman cheek to cheek experience (arse cheek to arse cheek)

Picture and no sound for me for next few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My dog has a built in alarm clock, 5:58 GTF outta bed and take me for a walk. It's hard to refuse a 30 Kg dog as he is trying to push you out of bed.

Strangely enough he isn't brave enough to do this to the wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Getting ready for 12 hours in the parks today...was feeling a bit iffy yesterday...so she let me go on small rides...today is space mountain...I shan't be eating any brekkie!!

Space Mountain is not that bad from what I recall. A lot of it is in darkness, so it could be all a conspiracy & just straight line ride.

Not in bed doing the "Just 5 more minutes routine"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Not at work wishing my colleagues would stop wittering on.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, working from home. Thankful that nobody expects miracles from your work when you're rapidly approaching full term!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not at kitchen table with a bit of a head on me, finishing off coffee then get stuck into packing up my stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Couchside, working from home. Thankful that nobody expects miracles from your work when you're rapidly approaching full term!

Best of luck with everything when the day comes rk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

On the couch

Just finished dinner...youngest chicken just informed the table that she knows why daddy has a big belly..

"Cos he eats so much"

Ffs I started a diet on Monday...lol.lol

Anyone looking for me ill be in the biscuit cupboard lol lol

Sofa. Full recline mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Just backat the hotel ...I'm shattered...space mountain twice, Indiana temple of Doom twice..some train rollercoaster, turtle rollercoaster...my sides are bruised and I'm seasick... but on the plus side...2 more full days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

You really should write a Book Witchie.

In bed and I'm deffo not moving this evening! Well not for a few hours anyway but have a few things to do to get ready for work in the morn. But did get up and go to my Class yesterday evening so bed it is this eve!

May or not be eating a Fudge Bar.

Was just thinking God everyone has such a fascinating life jetting off here there n' everywhere, and then I saw Witchie's Pic and I knew exactly why! It's because I can't pack light!! There are a handful of Golden Rules in life, and one of them deffo is learn how to pack light!! I can't go outside me front door without bringing pretty-much everything bar the Kitchen-sink. :P:rolleyes: And this is just myself like, I'd dread to think how I'd cope if I had a family to pack for!

Am a smidgen-tempted to apply for the Late Late Singles thing! :pac::o I've tried everything else so why not! :(:D:rolleyes::p It seems to be an endless stream of peeps tagging friends though to have a fun night out for their gang where-as I'd be wanting it to be treated seriously. Oh well. Shure something else might crop up again that I can go for... :)

Aw shucks...would need to write it anonymously though so could put in the steamier stuff. ;)

My suitcase packing was done by putting everything I MUST take with me into it. Then removing half and going with what I MUST MUST take but still being unable to close it. So I culled a further half and decided on what I MUST MUST MUST take and just about got it to zip closed.

My allowance was 23kg checked baggage but bless the Aer Lingus lady who seemed number blind and didn't notice it was 28.5kg. :D

My small case had my wee rucksack in it with my most valuable items so that if I had to check it at the gate I could take out the wee rucksack and send the rest off. Exactly what happened at Heathrow.
    Just backat the hotel ...I'm shattered...space mountain twice, Indiana temple of Doom twice..some train rollercoaster, turtle rollercoaster...my sides are bruised and I'm seasick... but on the plus side...2 more full days :D

Well jell. Love Space Mountain. Best 15 seconds of my life. :D

Lying on my mates spare bed trying to sleep but body clock all over the shop. Found am apartment today in the same building I was in but as Landlord still hasnt given me back my deposit and last month's rent for illegally evicting me, I don't have the full deposit.

Going to police tomorrow to file a report on them stealing about €1500 from me.

Oh it is 2.45 am here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

at home about to settle down for the evening

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

(Not...) in Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

About to start season four of Black Mirror. Have southern fried chicken and waffles in the oven, and some corn on the cob to seem slightly healthy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement