Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

About to start season four of Black Mirror. Have southern fried chicken and waffles in the oven, and some corn on the cob to seem slightly healthy :p

Omg can I come to yours for dinner?

Nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

MrVestek wrote: »
    Omg can I come to yours for dinner?

Nom.

Sure, there's plenty left over and twixes for dessert :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About to start season four of Black Mirror. Have southern fried chicken and waffles in the oven, and some corn on the cob to seem slightly healthy :p

I have that lined up to watch too.

Not browsing the interwebz for a few days away.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Not sure if this bug is getting any better.
    Rarely turn the phone off but am tonight. Hate being sick.

:mad:
    Witchie wrote: »

Well jell. Love Space Mountain. Best 15 seconds of my life. :D

My memory of space mountain was slightly longer than that!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mint Sauce wrote:
    My memory of space mountain was slightly longer than that!

That's Not what she said.

• Advertisement

I'm in bed with my "friend"

Mr low self esteem: Hey don't bother doing that it won't work out
    Me: Shut up
    Mr low self esteem: Eat all of those chocolates
    Me: no
    Mr low self esteem: All of your work will be a waste because you aren't good enough
    Me: I fücking hate you
    Mr low self esteem: I hate you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couchside watching tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's Not what she said typed.

Fyp :D

Awake again having just fallen asleep at 5.30ish and it is just before 8am. Not a great night's sleep. Gonna get outtta bed soon and start my day though so that hopefully get my body clock retuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Hey Persepoly. Your "confident-self" asked me to post this. It doesn't have a Boards account.

You're putting in the hard yards. It will work out. If it's not ideal/perfect, step back slightly, tweak and go again. You'll get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am not sitting in the kitchen , drinking coffee , after been outside on the road while there was a fire being put out in the yard of the house next to me . No-one in it , all safe , fire crews lovely people , they don't get enough credit for the job they do .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up from a dream where i fell asleep on an aircraft and hadn't a clue where I was when I woke up....... and I was flying the bloody thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Am not sitting at work on an unofficial break not drinking coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not sipping green tea while getting my greys magically to disappear in my usual hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Mr low self esteem: All of your work will be a waste because you aren't good enough

Hi Persepoly,

We all read how you stuck up for these chatty threads last week, you didn't hold back and you were more than capable in holding your own during that debate, so tell Mr low self esteem to piss off and annoy someone else. I love reading your posts, very witty and extremely sharp and clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,975 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Not getting ready for work and definitely not delighted that it's Friday.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Ah lads :) Thanks for the kind words.

I'm in the kitchen doing the finishing touches on my bit of work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In room looking out the window watching the lads cut down trees :s

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In the Den. Aka, the spare spare room. Sitting on sofa, laptop on knee, trying to troubleshoot printer.

Still dosed up on Antibiotics, but after sleeping the best part of almost 9-10 hours last night, starting to feel almost normal again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting for my friend to arrive and trying to not look all flushed and sweaty due to doing some last minute badly needed cleaning and tidying! :p

*Drapes myself nonchalantly over the couch*

Choo Choo!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

DUB Waiting to depart to ORY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

He’s a pr!ck- I sleep with the radio on to shut him up!

He’s a pr!ck- I sleep with the radio on to shut him up!

I gave him the elbow last night and apart from a few squeeks today there hasn't been a word out of him :D

I'm in the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

I'm in my kitchen, lappy on the table and music playing while drinking "Duvel". It's a Belgian beer with some punch about it, 8 or 9% or something.

It was needed. Need a van for work and had been using a car so first time driving a van today on way home.

Jesus there wasn't a more petrified person on M9 than me. It's a hell of a change.

Couldn't get the hang of the gear-stick. And there's a big grey plastic lever where the hand-break should be and I should never have set off without checking the mirrors positioning but too late.
    Tried to light a smoke to calm me down but theres no ciggie lighter in this thing. Eventually got my lighter out of my pocket only to realise there's no ash-tray so now I'm fumbling for a water bottle to use instead.

Got home safe in the end but I'm sure a few people in cars behind me were raising a few eye-brows.

Was chatting to my Dad on the phone about it after and he said "See, just shows you can probably drive a bus or a truck now".

No, no it just shows I cannot drive a feckin van.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed watching cliffhanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couch side dosing myself up on strepsils,difflam spray and solpadeines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Not sitting on the couch. After giving myself a facial using some gorgeous products I got as an xmas gift.

Thinking how grateful I am to be in and comfortable on a rotten night like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

I'm in my kitchen, lappy on the table and music playing while drinking "Duvel". It's a Belgian beer with some punch about it, 8 or 9% or something.

It was needed. Need a van for work and had been using a car so first time driving a van today on way home.

Jesus there wasn't a more petrified person on M9 than me. It's a hell of a change.

Couldn't get the hang of the gear-stick. And there's a big grey plastic lever where the hand-break should be and I should never have set off without checking the mirrors positioning but too late.
    Tried to light a smoke to calm me down but theres no ciggie lighter in this thing. Eventually got my lighter out of my pocket only to realise there's no ash-tray so now I'm fumbling for a water bottle to use instead.

Got home safe in the end but I'm sure a few people in cars behind me were raising a few eye-brows.

Was chatting to my Dad on the phone about it after and he said "See, just shows you can probably drive a bus or a truck now".

No, no it just shows I cannot drive a feckin van.
    I had a long wheel base (fairly ****ty) Ford transit campervan for a year...I hated driving it, I was a nervous wreck, campervans are supposed to be fun !!
    As soon as I had parked up I had to have a drink, I think that anyone that met me needed a drink also !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Snuggled up to the toddler. Listening to the wind and rain with a belly full of Indian food. Diet starts again tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just back from the movies. Bed, electric blanket and a hot water bottle. Rain and wind outside. Lush.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement