Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just lying in bed so upset at the injustice of life. Or more specifically death.

My cousin tragically lost her husband a few years ago and her wee daughters had to go through that. Then they lost both their grandparents in the past 2 years and today their uncle who stepped into a fatherly role has died.

His family became such a part of my life in recent years and knowing how much they were there for my lovely cousin and her girls made me care deeply about them.

Am shocked to the core.

Chatting to my son and telling him and he was at his stepmum's dad's funeral today and says he has never felt such pain as he did seeing his 3 sister's crying over their grandad. He has been so blessed that our family had been mostly intact for the 20 years he has been alive but there is a world of pain waiting for him.

Sorry just feeling so low coz didn't get a chance to get over to see my cousin when I was home and feel I have let her down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Just lying in bed so upset at the injustice of life. Or more specifically death.

My cousin tragically lost her husband a few years ago and her wee daughters had to go through that. Then they lost both their grandparents in the past 2 years and today their uncle who stepped into a fatherly role has died.

His family became such a part of my life in recent years and knowing how much they were there for my lovely cousin and her girls made me care deeply about them.

Am shocked to the core.

Chatting to my son and telling him and he was at his stepmum's dad's funeral today and says he has never felt such pain as he did seeing his 3 sister's crying over their grandad. He has been so blessed that our family had been mostly intact for the 20 years he has been alive but there is a world of pain waiting for him.

Sorry just feeling so low coz didn't get a chance to get over to see my cousin when I was home and feel I have let her down.

That's sad news Witchie...no need to apologise, just let out whatever and whenever you need to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the sitting room watching big cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not in Paris, but I will wake up there tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Birmingham Airport queuing for my flight. Heading home for a couple of days. :D

• Advertisement

Swimming lessons....waiting for two eldest chicks to shower and change......not impressed with the yummy mummy selection at swimming though...come on ladies..ye need to up your effort lol lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

At P Lachaise Cemetery, Paris

Visited the grave of Jim Morrison and the tomb of my idol, Oscar Wilde.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

At P Lachaise Cemetery, Paris

Visited the grave of Jim Morrison and the tomb of my idol, Oscar Wilde.

Jim's is very underwelming altogether!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Jim's is very underwelming altogether!

I wonder if he managed to break on through to the other side...

/gets coat

In a speakeasy in KL drinking a cocktail I got the barman to make up for me as well as shots of a poitin style rice wine from Sarawak.

Am on a 2nd date with a guy....first was brunch today. :D

Edit: He's a bit of a flash git tosser but his friend is HOT.

• Advertisement

@witchie.... keeping drinking like that and I will fear for the poor guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Waiting on kids to eat lunch. Took them out for a treat. They both wanted pizza, got it and now there saying it's not nice. Nothing drives me more mad than kids not eating food I buy, well prob next to kids not eating food I make #fussyeaters

On my way home, thankfully without my date.

Would it be wrong to friend his friend on Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On my way home, thankfully without my date.

Would it be wrong to friend his friend on Facebook?

Well..did he accept your request?ðŸ˜

On the couch trying to find the energy to get ready and head out and looking forward to Witchies future posts,wondering if my phone will melt from the heat they're going to generate.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch under a blanket with a glass of rose. Missus has gone to get frozen pizza and my friend has gone for a shower. We spent the day wandering around Reading and I am wrecked. Glad to have a little bit of peace now.

Colser wrote: »
    Well..did he accept your request?ðŸ˜

On the couch trying to find the energy to get ready and head out and looking forward to Witchies future posts,wondering if my phone will melt from the heat they're going to generate.ðŸ˜

He did. Shur how could he resist a big ride like me. :D:D:D

In bed. Just woke panicked coz thought I had to remind someone to take their meds or they will die. Problem is have no clue who I was to remind. If it was 1 of you, considered yourself reminded. Don't be dying hai unless it's from a hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Hanoi, Vietnam. Chillin.

Apartment/Job Hunting starts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

May or may not have stumbled upon First Dates Australia S01 E01. It gonna be a long night! Wonder how many Series of it there is! Was going to go out but too much hassle too tired and no energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Last night....I'm beat!! Bed calls

Bed. In my hostel in Paris. Broke.

Midnight Cowboy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Watching The Ray Darcy Show on RTE.. He's interviewing an old/retired judge, a lady (no idea her name right now).. She's captivating, beautiful smile and sparkling eyes. I'm hoping she's on to promote a book, I'll be buying it.

***edit.. It was Judge Catherine McGuinness

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

He did. Shur how could he resist a big ride like me. :D:D:D

In bed. Just woke panicked coz thought I had to remind someone to take their meds or they will die. Problem is have no clue who I was to remind. If it was 1 of you, considered yourself reminded. Don't be dying hai unless it's from a hangover.

In bed too. Antibiotics taken.

;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...] Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

May or may not have stumbled upon First Dates Australia S01 E01. It gonna be a long night! Wonder how many Series of it there is! Was going to go out but too much hassle too tired and no energy.

What channel is it on?
    In bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

in bed, watching better call Saul, feeling a lot better now that my cold is nearly gone :)

Wish that I was not sitting in the bedroom of a B777 that has no air conditioning, 33C and raising.

Paris here I come.

Nollag, if you are down by the ADT tomorrow after the Munster match, I will buy you a beer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed, can't sleep.

Sitting room with three happy little chickens having their toast and Nutella watching harry potter.....telling me I'm the best daddy ....until their chocolate toast is gone...lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wish that I was not sitting in the bedroom of a B777 that has no air conditioning, 33C and raising.

Paris here I come.

Nollag, if you are down by the ADT tomorrow after the Munster match, I will buy you a beer.

I'm in CDG....send beer!
    :D

• Advertisement

Sure, do you want Brewdog Dead Pony Club or Heineken ?

Let me google UberBeer for delivery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement