Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sure, do you want Brewdog Dead Pony Club or Heineken ?

Let me google UberBeer for delivery

Brewdog please...still at CDG :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On metro to Place du Clichy for pre match sustenance

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wish that I was not sitting in the bedroom of a B777 that has no air conditioning, 33C and raising.

Paris here I come.

Nollag, if you are down by the ADT tomorrow after the Munster match, I will buy you a beer.

Ou est le ADT??? Ah Arc du Triomphe! Je suis desolate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Not standing at the wall in my mams kitchen with a coffee and a tennis ball rolling my seized up shoulder. It was bound to happen sooner or later, it's my stress weak point. Can't lift my arm or turn my head.. fcukin fcuk I'm supposed to be going to a surprise 40th at 4pm and I still haven't gotten to the boy.. I can't drive until the knots loosen and the drugs kick in..

On the up side, because I forgot my bag with my clothes, make up, toiletries and my hair waver, I got to go on a bit of a shopping spree, one purchase involved 12 little sponge rollers that were cheaper than a new waver. So I'm now sporting a beautiful head of curls :D I don't look like me .. I was expecting a bit of a result but for E6 this is class.. lol

The boy is also moving on to ng (tummy tube feeding) on Monday. He's currently nj (further down the the tummy into the jejunum, which can't be done at home because of the risk of it moving and stuff, xrays to get it back in position if he pulls it out) ng I have been trained on and done at home.. this is the final test.. if he passes this, in a few weeks of successful ng feeding with no extra oxygen required, he'll be for home. It's a countdown and frustrating because we're so close, again...
    He was 2 months in crumlin on Friday.. (not 9 months, that's this Thursday.. 18th) he'll be coming home with a Dublin accent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    Not standing at the wall in my mams kitchen with a coffee and a tennis ball rolling my seized up shoulder. It was bound to happen sooner or later, it's my stress weak point. Can't lift my arm or turn my head.. fcukin fcuk I'm supposed to be going to a surprise 40th at 4pm and I still haven't gotten to the boy.. I can't drive until the knots loosen and the drugs kick in..

On the up side, because I forgot my bag with my clothes, make up, toiletries and my hair waver, I got to go on a bit of a shopping spree, one purchase involved 12 little sponge rollers that were cheaper than a new waver. So I'm now sporting a beautiful head of curls :D I don't look like me .. I was expecting a bit of a result but for E6 this is class.. lol

The boy is also moving on to ng (tummy tube feeding) on Monday. He's currently nj (further down the the tummy into the jejunum, which can't be done at home because of the risk of it moving and stuff, xrays to get it back in position if he pulls it out) ng I have been trained on and done at home.. this is the final test.. if he passes this, in a few weeks of successful ng feeding with no extra oxygen required, he'll be for home. It's a countdown and frustrating because we're so close, again...
    He was 2 months in crumlin on Friday.. (not 9 months, that's this Thursday.. 18th) he'll be coming home with a Dublin accent :D

Great news cbyrd about Elliot..not your shoulder lol lol...that's gonna be some home coming party I reckon.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Great news cbyrd. So delighted for you things are on the up and up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Was cold after my shower.

Feeling quite sad can't pinpoint why.

Also thinking it's time to close/delete social media accounts. I think they have had their day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My flight tomorrow got cancelled, so I get to go back again as a passenger 😀
    But it was a great excuse to watch a live rugby game in a warm stadium.

My flight tomorrow got cancelled, so I get to go back again as a passenger 😀
    But it was a great excuse to watch a live rugby game in a warm stadium.

Rugby with cheerleaders, gotta love French style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

La.de.da wrote: »
    In the bed. Was cold after my shower.

Feeling quite sad can't pinpoint why.

Also thinking it's time to close/delete social media accounts. I think they have had their day.

You ok la.de. da.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Am tired but happy. Found a great apartment, 2 beds so plenty of room for visitors...(hint hint).

Sitting on the bed in my mates thinking I should sleep coz back to work tomorrow morning.

Hey, do any of you have problems with the site at the moment? I am on the new version and can't get back to the old one, which I prefer. Also can't log out or go to my threads and indeed can't give a thanks to anyone in this format. Very frustrating and will have to use the phone in future if this continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »
    Am tired but happy. Found a great apartment, 2 beds so plenty of room for visitors...(hint hint).

Sitting on the bed in my mates thinking I should sleep coz back to work tomorrow morning.

Hey, do any of you have problems with the site at the moment? I am on the new version and can't get back to the old one, which I prefer. Also can't log out or go to my threads and indeed can't give a thanks to anyone in this format. Very frustrating and will have to use the phone in future if this continues.

There should be a link for "Legacy site" at the bottom of the page.

The second bed could be for visiting boardsies

Thanks Ted, but that doesn't work either for some reason.

Now shhhh watching the match.

Witchie wrote: »
    Thanks Ted, but that doesn't work either for some reason.

Now shhhh watching the match.

Same, great start :D

Was watching it and my stream stopped so now just listening to it. Got to see the goal just before it crashed though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At Harry Potter Studios getting a strawberry and cream frapuccino, waiting to start the tour at 6pm. I'm all excited. I want everything in the gift shop but it's all way too expensive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

On the bus from Cork to Tralee...back to earth with a crash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I am in Banos Ecuador... Having spent 12 MAGICAL days on Galapagos! I extended my flight by an extra 5 days as I simply couldn't leave the sea lions and turtles.
    Some pics for you to enjoy attached here - Wifi was shocking on islands sorry :)
    Tomorrow Im going rock climbing up the side of a volcano. The day after I am riding a bike past some waterfalls and swinging on a swing over a canyon.
    Today though Im having coffee in a hammock. Life is sweet as a nut :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

gifted wrote: »
    You ok la.de. da.?

I am now. Thank you for asking.

I'm on the couch eating dry toast trying to settle my dodgy belly.

• Advertisement

On the metro back to the hostel

LBP has me happy enough

Liverpool beating city has me grinning!

Not invincibles! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Have been bedside the last 2 days, sore throat, feeling fluey :( am overdosing on strepsils,throats spray and disprin

cbyrd that's great news, La de da and witchie sending hugs your way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Not putting plate of dinner straight into a Press instead of into the Microwave! :o:o:o

It's not my house and I was dis-oriented! (And possibly still half-asleep since yesterday!)

/wasntme

I do love Paris. It’s a beautiful city. The people are beautiful.
    Shame I’m broke and eating €4 Happy Meals!
    Free toys ftw!

Not putting plate of dinner straight into a Press instead of into the Microwave! :o:o:o

It's not my house and I was dis-oriented! (And possibly still half-asleep since yesterday!)

/wasntme

That;s better than putting the leftovers in the bin & the scraps into the fridge.

Which I have never done.
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Heading to bed. Episode of Stranger Things on the way to ensure I don't sleep well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On my couch... or am I :D

On viber with my new Syrian friend whose baby girl is going for open heart surgery tomorrow.. It's scary when you understand everything but with language barriers its not funny.

I'm part of a Facebook group called down right perfect and I mentioned her on there a few weeks ago. I found out a few days ago that we raised over E1000 for her on go fund me and It was put in vouchers into baskets that one of the girls has a charity with called 'the perfect gift'
    People power is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

In bed, feeling absolutely wired and extremely pissed off that a cold appears to be starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Shopping on Ebay for Bra Extenders.

Well, ye did ask! :D:pac:

And maybe a couple of Tops.... Sshhhh!

• Advertisement

In bed. Awake about an hour. It’s 6.51 in Paris. Checking out and heading home today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement