Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At that stage i was out walking along the Champs Elysees window shopping.
    I love watching cities wake up in the morning.
    Nice 6 hour flight awaits me around lunchtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

smurfjed wrote: »
    At that stage i was out walking along the Champs Elysees window shopping.
    I love watching cities wake up in the morning.
    Nice 6 hour flight awaits me around lunchtime.

Went to Lidl for pastries

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not anywhere near Paris, trying to find some get-up-and-go in my living room watching BBC news.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All angry faced after a crappy night at work.. Home time!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the corner crying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the corner crying.

I hope everything is ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In the corner crying.

You ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sorry lads I'm only joking, carrying across from the TA thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

sitting beside an Aeroflot aircraft, proudly displaying “official carrier of Manchester United”, like WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Wishing i wasn't in my kitchen surveying the damage that 4 days away has done ... It's going to be a long afternoon of catch up. :(

• Advertisement

Sitting in Departures 4 hours to my flight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

smurfjed wrote: »
    sitting beside an Aeroflot aircraft, proudly displaying “official carrier of Manchester United”, like WTF!

Had to laugh at that.

Sitting in my kitchen now wondering if I got job interview I went for this morning. Dreading the amount of study I have to do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just home, had an antenatal class this morning, plotting how I can squeeze in a nap between now and the nursery run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Sat at home having a whisky... we're going back to Crumlin for biopsies I've been told...3 doctors today at the hospital and the news just got fckin worse each time... waiting game now I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Just home, had an antenatal class this morning, plotting how I can squeeze in a nap between now and the nursery run.

I remember I went to my first and only antenatal class...nearly fainted listening to the midwife...ended up in the corridor empty retching while thanking God I was born a man lol lol....

Huge respect to ye women....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That's amazing balls fantastic news Cbyrd. We may not have got the Xmas home coming post, but delighting ye are still moving forward.

Me, I may or may not be on a Southern Rail train somewhere between Gatwick and London.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Sat at home having a whisky... we're going back to Crumlin for biopsies I've been told...3 doctors today at the hospital and the news just got fckin worse each time... waiting game now I guess

I’ve never posted in this thread, but I’ve lurked a good bit and I’ve loved your posts, I genuinely wish you the best and hope you get some good news.

I’m currently standing at the sink wishing the mountain of washing up will miraculously wash itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thinking of you both

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Fcuking tunne......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thinking of you. I can't even imagine how scary that must be.

Lying on my bed stressed about work tomorrow but after hearing owta's day and that Dolores O'Riordan has died, I realise I have little to worry about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

good to see this thread still going...im just back after 12 days abroad. bit sleepy so going to netflix and chill( by myself ) for the night. only just sussed it was monday

Ninjini wrote: »
    I’ve never posted in this thread, but I’ve lurked a good bit and I’ve loved your posts, I genuinely wish you the best and hope you get some good news.

I’m currently standing at the sink wishing the mountain of washing up will miraculously wash itself.

Thank you, I do appreciate that...and I'm wonderful at washing up and drying if you're stuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in my car pretty sad wondering if I'd get away with driving off and never coming back :/

Sitting in my car pretty sad wondering if I'd get away with driving off and never coming back :/

We're all having a crap day..
    Stay a while longer... maybe cake will help...if not, Witchie will be along soon to cheer us all up with her tales of foreign shores :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can i be the louise to your thelma??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

*virtual hugs for all*

Hotel bed, shattered after first day back at work.

Bed. Dublin. Work tomorrow. Home to my own bed tomorrow eve

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside dosed up to the hilt on drugs (disprin and Vicks)

OC sending positive vibes your way

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside dosed up to the hilt on drugs (disprin and Vicks)

OC sending positive vibes your way

Wondered who OC was for a minute...gotta stop changing my name!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

On the couch too sick to move to get to bed. Damn this dose to hell, I'm shaking from head to foot and feel like a half dead dog :(

On the flip side, watching a Meth thing on Sky atlantic, god awful drug :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement